Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7353

    Scouting report

    Quote Originally Posted by OpxsDei  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info pokerbrah. What about for NYAF upcharge CIP? Is it similar to DDY where most will do it for extra?
    It's less than DDY and some never advertise but I've heard from folks that I trust they got it free from a few specific girls but I won't name names because it's very selective and those guys would never post the girl's name saying they got it for free because it's a sure way to WRECK their free bb opportunities when dumb asses go asking for free bb and girls know who they gave it to.

    We all got to be chill with the girls. All girls want to charge money for BB, they would be dumb not to. Some guys are just more fortunate with looks and charm and get it for free or less $. And some girls genuinely connect with some guys and thye want to feel less transactions and enjoy the BB sex with the guys they like. They are human.

  2. #7352

    Scouting report

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    Great info. At DreamDreamYou, any of the European girls do BBFS?
    I do not recall European girls doing BBFS. This includes the Latinas. IF they did it was on the DL.

    Also, I forgot at Dream Dream you / Shagrila. There are girls such as Kylie that started out free but have raised it as high as $400 (yes $400) when she got super popular and she was taking the opportunity or just didn't like the guy so she asked for a ton of money for BBFS cip.

    There are also girls reported such as Alyssa who would sit on your cock raw for a few pumps in the table shower room then when you get back in the room, some could get it for $100 (I don't want to say free since that's an YMMV situation and saying it could be free is irresponsible to have guys going there and get hit with a fee. As stated, I am not handsome, charming and connected so I don't get as many freebies and when I do, if the girl has an advertise $fee, I would call out that's "the girl asks for $200" so you know what her ask will be so you are mentally prepared.

  3. #7351

    BB Scouting report

    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    Agree, thanks PokerBrah, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

    Just to clarify for Suna and Omochi, are you saying they're both asking for $400 total tips for BBFS and CIP? That's crazy.
    No, It's $200 total even if you cum outside or cum inside. I usually find girls willing to lower the BB Cum Outside price to $100 but these girls would not. And I find it dumb as fuck. Why would anyone cum outside if the price is the same. So basically these guys DGAF and want $200 if you insert it raw.

  4. #7350
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    1. Keep in mind this is what the girls are asking for. It doesn't mean I'm willing to pay it.

    2. Of course some of you can say you can get them to do it for free. Please name names or it's unless info if we're not as charming or not as handsome or not as connected as you.

    3. I'm just sharing what the girl is looking for. Some will negotiate, some won't (ie: if you're just a fat slob that they don't find attractive) vs. Some handsome boy that can get free BBFS from any girl they see as some of you keep telling us. Good for you.

    Risa PPC - $100 cum outside, $200 cip (literally written on an envelope LOL).

    Suna PPC - $200 cum outside (yes, I was like WTF.), CIP is the same $200. Idk why some girls ask the same price for cum outside. Makes no fucking sense.

    Omochi NYCSE - $200 cum outside (yes. WTF Again), CIP is the same $200. Very hard lined on this.

    Mami 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Amina 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Dream Dream You. Many girls will do it for $100 CIP.

    Xoxo Meiko - $100 cum outside possible but will open with $200.

    Jamie DD at Xoxo. Heard some have gotten free CIP but some paid $100. Don't recall hearing $200 but she's YMMV on free bb is what I heard from mongers.

    Michelle Metrogirls - $100 now reported for CIP. Used to never offer it at PH but I guess she needs to compete as business is low and $100 could help her draw some clients.

    Yuri Metrogirls. I don't recall her every asking BBFS $ as a standard. Doesn't offer it to everyone but if she does, it's often free but it's not on the menu so don't be pissy if she doesn't like you enough to do a free BBFS with your or if she denies your ass.

    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP.

    Sometimes I've tried to reason with them saying if I am just doing 30 min why is it the same BBFS asking price if I do an hour. They just shrug sometimes LOL.

    Anyway, I believe this is most helpful to set your expectations of what you may be ask and practice you game to get it lower or free but don't go in believe you will be like the handsome boys that says they get it for free. You (I know I'm not) are not as lucky like they are.
    Great info. At DreamDreamYou, any of the European girls do BBFS?

  5. #7349
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP.
    Thanks for the info pokerbrah. What about for NYAF upcharge CIP? Is it similar to DDY where most will do it for extra?

  6. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for putting it all in one post, helps a ton.
    Agree, thanks PokerBrah, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

    Just to clarify for Suna and Omochi, are you saying they're both asking for $400 total tips for BBFS and CIP? That's crazy.

  7. #7347

    Helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    1. Keep in mind this is what the girls are asking for. It doesn't mean I'm willing to pay it.

    2. Of course some of you can say you can get them to do it for free. Please name names or it's unless info if we're not as charming or not as handsome or not as connected as you.

    3. I'm just sharing what the girl is looking for. Some will negotiate, some won't (ie: if you're just a fat slob that they don't find attractive) vs. Some handsome boy that can get free BBFS from any girl they see as some of you keep telling us. Good for you.

    Risa PPC - $100 cum outside, $200 cip (literally written on an envelope LOL).

    Suna PPC - $200 cum outside (yes, I was like WTF.), CIP is the same $200. Idk why some girls ask the same price for cum outside. Makes no fucking sense.

    Omochi NYCSE - $200 cum outside (yes. WTF Again), CIP is the same $200. Very hard lined on this.

    Mami 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Amina 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Dream Dream You. Many girls will do it for $100 CIP.

    Xoxo Meiko - $100 cum outside possible but will open with $200.

    Jamie DD at Xoxo. Heard some have gotten free CIP but some paid $100. Don't recall hearing $200 but she's YMMV on free bb is what I heard from mongers.

    Michelle Metrogirls - $100 now reported for CIP. Used to never offer it at PH but I guess she needs to compete as business is low and $100 could help her draw some clients.

    Yuri Metrogirls. I don't recall her every asking BBFS $ as a standard. Doesn't offer it to everyone but if she does, it's often free but it's not on the menu so don't be pissy if she doesn't like you enough to do a free BBFS with your or if she denies your ass.

    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP.

    Sometimes I've tried to reason with them saying if I am just doing 30 min why is it the same BBFS asking price if I do an hour. They just shrug sometimes LOL.

    Anyway, I believe this is most helpful to set your expectations of what you may be ask and practice you game to get it lower or free but don't go in believe you will be like the handsome boys that says they get it for free. You (I know I'm not) are not as lucky like they are.
    Thanks for putting it all in one post, helps a ton.

  8. #7346
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Yea. It tends to be in the low / mid tier indy category of the hobby. I just had a 100/150/200 rate type go from saying never bare no matter what. To asking for 500 for bare. To asking for 180 bare which I accepted. She then hit me up 1 week later saying she is available and I will admit it I kinda lowballed her to see what would happen and said want to do it for 80 and she accepted. She then hit me up again a couple days later if I wanted to see her again for 80ss bare. I think this was due to she makes ads everyday. Few people respond and once it became apparent I might repeat with her I became one of the regulars she mass texts on slow days in hopes to make something that day.

    This section of the forum for some reason rarely reviews that category. Agency and Asian MP type of spots are the bulk of the discussion. I have also noticed whenever I post women outside that Agency / Asian MP circle to this section as recommendations they do BBFS or reviews it tends to lead to others coming after getting shut out. Like either they say no or suddenly upcharge.
    Message me her phone number?

  9. #7345

    Scouting report

    1. Keep in mind this is what the girls are asking for. It doesn't mean I'm willing to pay it.

    2. Of course some of you can say you can get them to do it for free. Please name names or it's unless info if we're not as charming or not as handsome or not as connected as you.

    3. I'm just sharing what the girl is looking for. Some will negotiate, some won't (ie: if you're just a fat slob that they don't find attractive) vs. Some handsome boy that can get free BBFS from any girl they see as some of you keep telling us. Good for you.

    Risa PPC - $100 cum outside, $200 cip (literally written on an envelope LOL).

    Suna PPC - $200 cum outside (yes, I was like WTF.), CIP is the same $200. Idk why some girls ask the same price for cum outside. Makes no fucking sense.

    Omochi NYCSE - $200 cum outside (yes. WTF Again), CIP is the same $200. Very hard lined on this.

    Mami 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Amina 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Dream Dream You. Many girls will do it for $100 CIP.

    Xoxo Meiko - $100 cum outside possible but will open with $200.

    Jamie DD at Xoxo. Heard some have gotten free CIP but some paid $100. Don't recall hearing $200 but she's YMMV on free bb is what I heard from mongers.

    Michelle Metrogirls - $100 now reported for CIP. Used to never offer it at PH but I guess she needs to compete as business is low and $100 could help her draw some clients.

    Yuri Metrogirls. I don't recall her every asking BBFS $ as a standard. Doesn't offer it to everyone but if she does, it's often free but it's not on the menu so don't be pissy if she doesn't like you enough to do a free BBFS with your or if she denies your ass.

    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP.

    Sometimes I've tried to reason with them saying if I am just doing 30 min why is it the same BBFS asking price if I do an hour. They just shrug sometimes LOL.

    Anyway, I believe this is most helpful to set your expectations of what you may be ask and practice you game to get it lower or free but don't go in believe you will be like the handsome boys that says they get it for free. You (I know I'm not) are not as lucky like they are.

  10. #7344

    You get it

    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    That's not the point. It's like with any of the review sites, guys are trying to avoid wasting their time and money on ladies that won't deliver. Yeah the one you contacted might have said yes to your specifc ask but then when you get there is it really her from pics, was her service worth it, etc? Those are all questioned that get answered here before you have waste more money. That's why guys are here not because they are scared to ask ladies if they offer one service or another. Hell you got a good chance of getting BBFS + video just picking up a street walker, but that's not the type of lady guys on here are looking for or the type of risk (LEO sting) they want to get into.
    Yes, you get it. You can find any hoe for free bb or cheap bb but you have to marry it up with the girl type and quality!

  11. #7343
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    There will be an upcharge for her extra menu. She's on a break at metros now; currently at philly.
    Where may I find her in philly? Thanks.

  12. #7342

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    There will be an upcharge for her extra menu. She's on a break at metros now; currently at philly.
    Appreciate it I been getting away with this BBFS crap yuri didn't charge me but I know it won't work with every girl out there sometimes middle of the session the rubber comes out just wanted to make sure if that was up there.

  13. #7341
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering is Dana at metro BBFS friendly? I don't remember seeing her I only seen Yuri there don't want to spend my money if she isn't.
    She is friendly with that. First time I got $100 extra for bb. Second time she didn't charge the extra because I maker her cum multiple times the first and second visit and it is funny because I have not a BBC like some with WG like. She even want to have a romantic relationship with me. Since I know she does BBFS I decline in my mind that relationship. That pussy will be rotten some day with some many cum inside.

  14. #7340

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering is Dana at metro BBFS friendly? I don't remember seeing her I only seen Yuri there don't want to spend my money if she isn't.
    There will be an upcharge for her extra menu. She's on a break at metros now; currently at philly.

  15. #7339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficant  [View Original Post]
    TBH with you guys. It's super easy finding girls who'd do BBFS for less than 200.

    I found 2 new ones today. Both their ads said no bare / don't mention it or get blocked.

    I still asked for it, and they both agreed. One charged 350 for the hr talked her down to 200.

    And another was 200 for the hhr talk ed her down to 100.

    Video verified both of them and decided to see the one for 100 as she was closer to me.

    No idea what you guys are doing wrong but they easy to find found them both on listcrawler in queens section. Both a 7. 1 close to an 8. Just a bit too skinny.
    Yea. It tends to be in the low / mid tier indy category of the hobby. I just had a 100/150/200 rate type go from saying never bare no matter what. To asking for 500 for bare. To asking for 180 bare which I accepted. She then hit me up 1 week later saying she is available and I will admit it I kinda lowballed her to see what would happen and said want to do it for 80 and she accepted. She then hit me up again a couple days later if I wanted to see her again for 80ss bare. I think this was due to she makes ads everyday. Few people respond and once it became apparent I might repeat with her I became one of the regulars she mass texts on slow days in hopes to make something that day.

    This section of the forum for some reason rarely reviews that category. Agency and Asian MP type of spots are the bulk of the discussion. I have also noticed whenever I post women outside that Agency / Asian MP circle to this section as recommendations they do BBFS or reviews it tends to lead to others coming after getting shut out. Like either they say no or suddenly upcharge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape