LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 479 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 529 579 979 1479 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26041

    Amazing Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen AM lately?
    I saw her about a month ago, it was at her apartment and she was very skinny. She was very nice I had been a regular her first run and she gave me her personal number but I haven't seen her since cause she was just too thin from drug usage plus I didn't feel comfortable cause she had her baby in the other room allegedly.

  2. #26040

    Amazing Michelle

    Anyone seen AM lately?

  3. #26039

    Sophia Rose

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u

    I had a very nice visit with Sophia Rose yesterday while she is visiting Cincinnati. Incall was a nice hotel in a Northern suburbs and it was non rushed. Communications was timely while setting up, the day before to confirm and the day of. Pctures are accurate and she has a killer ass. Very easy to talk to. Will definitely repeat.

  4. #26038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Has ads running in multiple cities.
    Agree. Can't be in multiple cities at the same time. Avoid.

  5. #26037

    Use the search box

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Also on Seeking for those that are curious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-2bb7a4c45467

    BAM.
    She has been around for years and there are many reviews. When you open will say the cincinnati forum there is a search box on the right side use it and you will see many reviews.

  6. #26036

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    The no name ad had 3 ads within a few hours in 3 cities. Possible but not probable.

    Soca.

  7. #26035

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Has ads running in multiple cities.

  8. #26034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this Sasha? Found one review from a while ago. Wants to do car date.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/835497099560
    Also on Seeking for those that are curious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-2bb7a4c45467

    BAM.

  9. #26033

    Paris GS and no name ad


  10. #26032

    Sasha

    Anyone seen this Sasha? Found one review from a while ago. Wants to do car date.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/835497099560

  11. #26031

    Laugh in your face

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    Best thing you can do is tell them to fuck off or come get you and make them think they are a joke.
    I also got some texts that had threatening pictures I did just laugh at them and went and opened my gun cabinet and took a picture Sent it to them and told them just tell me when you want to come by Never heard from them again.

  12. #26030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Million $pussy

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/44433666

    This one is too new so I doubt anyone has any input but thought I would check. Still trying to find someone I can trust in nky. As always any info is greatly appreciated.

  13. #26029

    Outcall

    I'm town on business and would love some company. Anyone have suggestions for me? Only two things are outcall and her to be legit, no games. I post plenty back home. Would really appreciate some help. Thanks fellas.

  14. #26028

    Sofia and Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmBolevar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw a couple of Dayton posts complaining about the price increase. I donated $$$ for in excess of an hour of full on attention, she wasn't high, smug or put out.

    If you know girls who provide what I experienced and appreciate a Donation of $$$ or less please share.
    I saw Sofia a couple months ago near Nutter center. Hhr $. 5, GFE, very happy, outgoing. Let me have what I wanted except cip, but I gave her a squirt there anyway and the rest in her mouth. I found her to be too chubby in the mid section. I reviewed her on Dayton forum. My runner up is Sarah. She will let you BBFS if you say you want her as a regular. It was easy for me. She's kinda lame though but will do outcall for not much extra. I wish I had better to report.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ecret/53844013

  15. #26027
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan  [View Original Post]
    Because it's something that at least half of the girls I've texted have also asked first.

    Maybe it's naive, I don't know. But there is no reason for someone to just say no I'm not.
    I imagine, if one gets too many texts in a single day, avoiding people asking pointless questions is a level one filter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape