Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 26362
-
02-14-23 08:34 #19882Senior Member

Posts: 656María or Mariah
Commutes between Milwaukee and. Chicago. She is older than pics. Rushed and unfulfilling. Save your money.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 08:27 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 656Pics are old
She is way bigger than pics. Place is a dump. Her hands and nails were dirty when I saw her. She. Ame up with a daughter in Emergency room. She was so unappealing that I offered to take her to the Emergency room myself. Of course that was a lie. I left in disgust be wise by of her looks. Out of curiosity, I stayed around. She never left to the ER rather her dealer and a few minutes later a longer showed up.
Originally Posted by CnCop14
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 08:17 #19880Senior Member

Posts: 638I think its just part of her game to bring out fear in people. At one point she jumped, " Oh, did you hear that? I think he's home!" I completely don't care. I have great big bucket of "I don't give a shit". We continued to talk about him. If what she says is true, he's actually a great guy. I would be fine meeting him. Unfortunately she is too big and too tight for me. I only went to see her for Fast Eddie, taking one for the team. He likes them bigger and tighter so he went and got the same "fear tactic".
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 01:57 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 32Waste of time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/282977888379
TOFTT Waste of time and 250 incall. You can do better. She is an entertainer, not a prostitute.
-
02-14-23 00:26 #19878Senior Member

Posts: 65Blue
Has anyone tried her out? 🤔.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/025670658608
-
02-13-23 18:14 #19877Senior Member

Posts: 299She's for sure not 27 and years ago her service was very rushed. Forgot what she used to go by but she's been around.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 15:23 #19876Senior Member

Posts: 145Hell yea that's her
If it wasnt for the possibility of a run in with a Honduran I'd been there by now.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 14:00 #19875Senior Member

Posts: 323Her pictures are soooooo beautiful
I'm curious has anybody seen or gotten a response? This beautiful Latina lady I've been texting her for a minute and can't get nowhere (not surprised but damn) so I'm wondering about her being so beautiful is it a waste of time has anyone experience this beauty? If so, please let me know. So is she worth it or should I just go back to my ugly ladies that will jump at a phone call LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/508521217124
-
02-13-23 13:31 #19874Senior Member

Posts: 67Getting scammed sucks
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/312559334798
Just saw this one; thought it was the beautiful dead fish Olivia. I got there, foolishly handed the donation over.
Basically spent the next 10 minutes looking for protection. I slowly got dressed as it was apparent she was never going to find the protection.
I asked for donation back and she refused. I dug my hand in her pocket to grab it back, but she yelled and immediately a pimp came through the door.
And said "what the problem is" . He checked my pockets for a weapon, and shoved me a bit. I said I have to get going and just left. Avoid like the plague unless you want to try your luck. Will admit the girl was beautiful.
-
02-13-23 13:21 #19873Regular Member

Posts: 21Jewels
For the record, Jewels is also a user who smokes crack from a pipe with Summer Starr, meaning at some point the room may be filled with smoke and you'll be exposed to it 2nd hand, have it on your clothes, or in your mouth. An emotional wreck, likely why she says weird and personal stuff to everyone You're either going to have Summer or the Boyfriend in the bathroom if you meet her.
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/435802581163
-
02-13-23 12:24 #19872Senior Member

Posts: 638Here you go
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/122867719769
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 11:44 #19871Senior Member

Posts: 237Search for Samantha / Isabell.
Originally Posted by Stallis111
[View Original Post]
Everything covered, not GFE, hints at more, but no reports of more that I am aware. Small tits, nice bod, and acne scars that turned some off.
-
02-13-23 11:28 #19870Senior Member

Posts: 145Jewels
Seen this thick mama off Greenfield in a mobile park. Discreet location. She look like her pics. Strange ritual others have mentioned about her having you wash your cock and balls prior to action. Which I can't blame her. Anyway back bedroom gets naked fast. Starts with some breast play. Great boobs. Big and soft. I sucked away while I directed her hand to my dick. Before BBBJ she inspected my dick, even split my pee hole open amd smelled it. Yea I was a little taken back but ok. She approved and started a above average BBBJ. Very deep throat and moderate nice rythem. Got me rock hard fast. I suited up and got some doggy. Entered slowly per her request as she is rather tight. I had to be her 1st of the day at 9 am haha. Hit it from the back grabbing her ass amd pulling some hair. She encouraged me with some dirty talk. Finally after a bit I asked her in her ear as I'm plowing her if she could finish me with her mouth, she took a gasp of air and moaned while I was still in her deep ans said yes. I pulled off the rubber as she slid around took me in her mouth and went to work. This time she was off to the races much faster and deeper. I helped by thrusting a bit and finally blew deep down her throat. She kept going which I really enjoyed. After she got up to spit and I got dressed. Some small talk about her boyfriend that was from honduras and was at work. For that reason I will not return. But funwas had that morning. I donthave a link sorry guys.
-
02-13-23 10:48 #19869Senior Member

Posts: 334Sassy Lynn
That's Sassy Lynn's tryst profile. Known junkie. She used to be ok but I've seen lots of negative reviews as of late.
Originally Posted by PeterNorth9
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:44 #19868Senior Member

Posts: 252Lola
Does anyone have any experience with this one:
https://tryst.link/escort/sassy-lola28
Searched around and couldn't find anything.
Thanks,
PN9.








Reply With Quote





