LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosHood  [View Original Post]
    The Japanese invasion ruined everything with their la carte menu style. The prices are getting ridiculous. In addition to the price inflation, the way they make us order extras makes everything feel even more transactional. The Japanese girls are the most expensive and usually the worst service compared to the Chinese and Koreans. Almost all of them don't dfk well, a lot are not very hygienic, no rimming, very little enthusiasm. The only thing they really got going for them is that most are willing to be our nakadashi fuck dolls for an exorbitant amount of money. The GFE experience that the Chinese and Korean girls worked years to establish in this industry is harder and harder to find now. I hope the way that these Japanese girls do things don't rub off on the Chinese and Koreans, but I'm already starting to see the sands shifting.
    Pearl Harbor.

  2. #7359

    Scouting

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    400 is insane some girls would give it up on the first try and some girls would give it up after you see then a few times I knew a girl that use to let me BBFS cip one day I went to visit her and she told me it was $100 b / c she had a chat with other girl that was popular for BBFS and told her to start charging for it I never went to see her again on another note business must be slow rn because I had a few girls call me saying that business was bad so now I'm deciding which one to go see LOL.
    Yes, other girls are ruining it. I've heard girls who got told by other girls to charge because the girls who charge was seeing the free girl getting more business and basically bully her into charging.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    If they are all about transactions, then it goes the same for us; its pointless for go raws if CIP is not included cas its like we have to monitor the clock and timing to release outside which is a huge turn off. It's almost like when we go shopping and purchase items but they won't give us bags to carry those heavy items...not helpful LOL. For those that upcharges with over 1 ben and no CIP are def off my list. Thanks man.
    Good! That's why I created the list, save you from having to go and get denied and be out of the regular fee. If someone successfully get those $200 hardline girls to come down, love to hear it. Maybe after a while or not getting extra $ they will bend. But I think some people are paying that's why they are hard lined at $200.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Its funny man, those girls that I came across normally doesn't advertise / promote BBCIP or GFE only according to mms would have extras when I text them personally to ask, then they are bold to say "if you don't want to use condoms, you need to add money". Obviously they didn't offer it on first visit nor multiple visits, but if this is their business route, then still not going to visit them either way cas its mood killer. Ironically, those girls are the ones that reaches out to us saying "I miss you" with lovey dovey emojis. If they mean business, then we can do the same. Not trying to be disrespectful, but like you said, they're not dumb. They know what we want; it's not hard to guess. But when we drop them and see other girls, they pissed off cas most of them are room mates and they have their networks too. Emotional creatures LOL.
    LOL. Those girls who text you are the best. You can negotiate via wechat and set it all up before hand. I worry about the girls chatting with each other the most, one time a girl got pissed at me because I paid a little more to another girl and she was FURIOUS that I pay another girl more for BBFS. I denied the fuck out of it but it was pretty much over and ruined the chemistry.

  3. #7358

    Extras menu

    The Japanese invasion ruined everything with their la carte menu style. The prices are getting ridiculous. In addition to the price inflation, the way they make us order extras makes everything feel even more transactional. The Japanese girls are the most expensive and usually the worst service compared to the Chinese and Koreans. Almost all of them don't dfk well, a lot are not very hygienic, no rimming, very little enthusiasm. The only thing they really got going for them is that most are willing to be our nakadashi fuck dolls for an exorbitant amount of money. The GFE experience that the Chinese and Korean girls worked years to establish in this industry is harder and harder to find now. I hope the way that these Japanese girls do things don't rub off on the Chinese and Koreans, but I'm already starting to see the sands shifting.

  4. #7357

    Twist plot

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    It's less than DDY and some never advertise but I've heard from folks that I trust they got it free from a few specific girls but I won't name names because it's very selective and those guys would never post the girl's name saying they got it for free because it's a sure way to WRECK their free bb opportunities when dumb asses go asking for free bb and girls know who they gave it to.

    We all got to be chill with the girls. All girls want to charge money for BB, they would be dumb not to. Some guys are just more fortunate with looks and charm and get it for free or less $. And some girls genuinely connect with some guys and thye want to feel less transactions and enjoy the BB sex with the guys they like. They are human.
    Its funny man, those girls that I came across normally doesn't advertise / promote BBCIP or GFE only according to mms would have extras when I text them personally to ask, then they are bold to say "if you don't want to use condoms, you need to add money". Obviously they didn't offer it on first visit nor multiple visits, but if this is their business route, then still not going to visit them either way cas its mood killer. Ironically, those girls are the ones that reaches out to us saying "I miss you" with lovey dovey emojis. If they mean business, then we can do the same. Not trying to be disrespectful, but like you said, they're not dumb. They know what we want; it's not hard to guess. But when we drop them and see other girls, they pissed off cas most of them are room mates and they have their networks too. Emotional creatures LOL.

  5. #7356

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    No, It's $200 total even if you cum outside or cum inside. I usually find girls willing to lower the BB Cum Outside price to $100 but these girls would not. And I find it dumb as fuck. Why would anyone cum outside if the price is the same. So basically these guys DGAF and want $200 if you insert it raw.
    If they are all about transactions, then it goes the same for us; its pointless for go raws if CIP is not included cas its like we have to monitor the clock and timing to release outside which is a huge turn off. It's almost like when we go shopping and purchase items but they won't give us bags to carry those heavy items...not helpful LOL. For those that upcharges with over 1 ben and no CIP are def off my list. Thanks man.
    Last edited by IronClad999; 02-14-23 at 07:30. Reason: add-on

  6. #7355

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I do not recall European girls doing BBFS. This includes the Latinas. IF they did it was on the DL.

    Also, I forgot at Dream Dream you / Shagrila. There are girls such as Kylie that started out free but have raised it as high as $400 (yes $400) when she got super popular and she was taking the opportunity or just didn't like the guy so she asked for a ton of money for BBFS cip.

    There are also girls reported such as Alyssa who would sit on your cock raw for a few pumps in the table shower room then when you get back in the room, some could get it for $100 (I don't want to say free since that's an YMMV situation and saying it could be free is irresponsible to have guys going there and get hit with a fee. As stated, I am not handsome, charming and connected so I don't get as many freebies and when I do, if the girl has an advertise $fee, I would call out that's "the girl asks for $200" so you know what her ask will be so you are mentally prepared.
    400 is insane some girls would give it up on the first try and some girls would give it up after you see then a few times I knew a girl that use to let me BBFS cip one day I went to visit her and she told me it was $100 b / c she had a chat with other girl that was popular for BBFS and told her to start charging for it I never went to see her again on another note business must be slow rn because I had a few girls call me saying that business was bad so now I'm deciding which one to go see LOL.

  7. #7354

    Scouting reports

    Seems like many like my consolidated report of my findings on costs. I will keep it periodically updated as I see new girls come thru and I find out what they want.

    Avoid wasting time and effort on girls that don't seem to want to go lower easily.

    Again, kudos for those that can get it free or super cheap. But I still feel it's better info to share what the girl's opening numbers are so guys can have a game plan.

  8. #7353

    Scouting report

    Quote Originally Posted by OpxsDei  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info pokerbrah. What about for NYAF upcharge CIP? Is it similar to DDY where most will do it for extra?
    It's less than DDY and some never advertise but I've heard from folks that I trust they got it free from a few specific girls but I won't name names because it's very selective and those guys would never post the girl's name saying they got it for free because it's a sure way to WRECK their free bb opportunities when dumb asses go asking for free bb and girls know who they gave it to.

    We all got to be chill with the girls. All girls want to charge money for BB, they would be dumb not to. Some guys are just more fortunate with looks and charm and get it for free or less $. And some girls genuinely connect with some guys and thye want to feel less transactions and enjoy the BB sex with the guys they like. They are human.

  9. #7352

    Scouting report

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    Great info. At DreamDreamYou, any of the European girls do BBFS?
    I do not recall European girls doing BBFS. This includes the Latinas. IF they did it was on the DL.

    Also, I forgot at Dream Dream you / Shagrila. There are girls such as Kylie that started out free but have raised it as high as $400 (yes $400) when she got super popular and she was taking the opportunity or just didn't like the guy so she asked for a ton of money for BBFS cip.

    There are also girls reported such as Alyssa who would sit on your cock raw for a few pumps in the table shower room then when you get back in the room, some could get it for $100 (I don't want to say free since that's an YMMV situation and saying it could be free is irresponsible to have guys going there and get hit with a fee. As stated, I am not handsome, charming and connected so I don't get as many freebies and when I do, if the girl has an advertise $fee, I would call out that's "the girl asks for $200" so you know what her ask will be so you are mentally prepared.

  10. #7351

    BB Scouting report

    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    Agree, thanks PokerBrah, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

    Just to clarify for Suna and Omochi, are you saying they're both asking for $400 total tips for BBFS and CIP? That's crazy.
    No, It's $200 total even if you cum outside or cum inside. I usually find girls willing to lower the BB Cum Outside price to $100 but these girls would not. And I find it dumb as fuck. Why would anyone cum outside if the price is the same. So basically these guys DGAF and want $200 if you insert it raw.

  11. #7350
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    1. Keep in mind this is what the girls are asking for. It doesn't mean I'm willing to pay it.

    2. Of course some of you can say you can get them to do it for free. Please name names or it's unless info if we're not as charming or not as handsome or not as connected as you.

    3. I'm just sharing what the girl is looking for. Some will negotiate, some won't (ie: if you're just a fat slob that they don't find attractive) vs. Some handsome boy that can get free BBFS from any girl they see as some of you keep telling us. Good for you.

    Risa PPC - $100 cum outside, $200 cip (literally written on an envelope LOL).

    Suna PPC - $200 cum outside (yes, I was like WTF.), CIP is the same $200. Idk why some girls ask the same price for cum outside. Makes no fucking sense.

    Omochi NYCSE - $200 cum outside (yes. WTF Again), CIP is the same $200. Very hard lined on this.

    Mami 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Amina 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Dream Dream You. Many girls will do it for $100 CIP.

    Xoxo Meiko - $100 cum outside possible but will open with $200.

    Jamie DD at Xoxo. Heard some have gotten free CIP but some paid $100. Don't recall hearing $200 but she's YMMV on free bb is what I heard from mongers.

    Michelle Metrogirls - $100 now reported for CIP. Used to never offer it at PH but I guess she needs to compete as business is low and $100 could help her draw some clients.

    Yuri Metrogirls. I don't recall her every asking BBFS $ as a standard. Doesn't offer it to everyone but if she does, it's often free but it's not on the menu so don't be pissy if she doesn't like you enough to do a free BBFS with your or if she denies your ass.

    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP.

    Sometimes I've tried to reason with them saying if I am just doing 30 min why is it the same BBFS asking price if I do an hour. They just shrug sometimes LOL.

    Anyway, I believe this is most helpful to set your expectations of what you may be ask and practice you game to get it lower or free but don't go in believe you will be like the handsome boys that says they get it for free. You (I know I'm not) are not as lucky like they are.
    Great info. At DreamDreamYou, any of the European girls do BBFS?

  12. #7349
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP.
    Thanks for the info pokerbrah. What about for NYAF upcharge CIP? Is it similar to DDY where most will do it for extra?

  13. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for putting it all in one post, helps a ton.
    Agree, thanks PokerBrah, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

    Just to clarify for Suna and Omochi, are you saying they're both asking for $400 total tips for BBFS and CIP? That's crazy.

  14. #7347

    Helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    1. Keep in mind this is what the girls are asking for. It doesn't mean I'm willing to pay it.

    2. Of course some of you can say you can get them to do it for free. Please name names or it's unless info if we're not as charming or not as handsome or not as connected as you.

    3. I'm just sharing what the girl is looking for. Some will negotiate, some won't (ie: if you're just a fat slob that they don't find attractive) vs. Some handsome boy that can get free BBFS from any girl they see as some of you keep telling us. Good for you.

    Risa PPC - $100 cum outside, $200 cip (literally written on an envelope LOL).

    Suna PPC - $200 cum outside (yes, I was like WTF.), CIP is the same $200. Idk why some girls ask the same price for cum outside. Makes no fucking sense.

    Omochi NYCSE - $200 cum outside (yes. WTF Again), CIP is the same $200. Very hard lined on this.

    Mami 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Amina 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Dream Dream You. Many girls will do it for $100 CIP.

    Xoxo Meiko - $100 cum outside possible but will open with $200.

    Jamie DD at Xoxo. Heard some have gotten free CIP but some paid $100. Don't recall hearing $200 but she's YMMV on free bb is what I heard from mongers.

    Michelle Metrogirls - $100 now reported for CIP. Used to never offer it at PH but I guess she needs to compete as business is low and $100 could help her draw some clients.

    Yuri Metrogirls. I don't recall her every asking BBFS $ as a standard. Doesn't offer it to everyone but if she does, it's often free but it's not on the menu so don't be pissy if she doesn't like you enough to do a free BBFS with your or if she denies your ass.

    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP.

    Sometimes I've tried to reason with them saying if I am just doing 30 min why is it the same BBFS asking price if I do an hour. They just shrug sometimes LOL.

    Anyway, I believe this is most helpful to set your expectations of what you may be ask and practice you game to get it lower or free but don't go in believe you will be like the handsome boys that says they get it for free. You (I know I'm not) are not as lucky like they are.
    Thanks for putting it all in one post, helps a ton.

  15. #7346
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Yea. It tends to be in the low / mid tier indy category of the hobby. I just had a 100/150/200 rate type go from saying never bare no matter what. To asking for 500 for bare. To asking for 180 bare which I accepted. She then hit me up 1 week later saying she is available and I will admit it I kinda lowballed her to see what would happen and said want to do it for 80 and she accepted. She then hit me up again a couple days later if I wanted to see her again for 80ss bare. I think this was due to she makes ads everyday. Few people respond and once it became apparent I might repeat with her I became one of the regulars she mass texts on slow days in hopes to make something that day.

    This section of the forum for some reason rarely reviews that category. Agency and Asian MP type of spots are the bulk of the discussion. I have also noticed whenever I post women outside that Agency / Asian MP circle to this section as recommendations they do BBFS or reviews it tends to lead to others coming after getting shut out. Like either they say no or suddenly upcharge.
    Message me her phone number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape