Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 43528
-
02-16-23 00:48 #37558Banned Member

Posts: 1036A Little Clarification
As I stated in my Post it was awhile back when this occurred.
Originally Posted by StlNumb1
[View Original Post]
In fact, I remember posting about this before, so went looking for my post and found it. Posted this back in Aug 2021, which was a Year and a Half ago:
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Funny thing is, it was a Reply to YOUR Post looking for information on where this Place was located. Hit the "View Original Post" Link, You'll see! LOL! I PMed You the Location. It was my Mistake I referred to it by it's previous name (Forever Young), before Summer bought it and changed the name to "Heath Ocean". She had recently at that time bought the Place. In another Post, I mentioned that at this visit I also met Linda, the Owner of South Shore Wellness. At that Time, She was working there Part-Time. It was before she opened South Shore Wellness and after she sold her previous Place (Holistic Healing Center), which is now known as "Tranquility Mind and Body". No need to locate this Post, my comments weren't flattering to Linda's appearance. I was told she was Sick at the Time.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Obviously Summer changed her mind about "No Reviews" from a Year and a Half ago. I posted because I thought the whole Episode was Comical. Since you didn't get the "No Review" and you regularly see Summer, I have to pat myself on the back, that my Post got you to finally write a Review. What took you so long? LOL. Believe me, I understand Members don't write Reviews of their Regular ATF's.
-
02-15-23 17:04 #37557Senior Member

Posts: 91Summer
I see Summer pretty regularly and she's prob the best locally. I've never had her say anything about reviews, is always sweet as hell, hot AF, and def above average massage. But she is very popular, so an appt is almost cert necessary, if you want to see her. The tease leading up is exceptional, and as it was said, her body is very much in play, HE is perfect, doesn't Jack hammer or mash, and puts on a sensual performance. I don't think she offers anything more than that though. She told me once she used to work at Eastern, if anyone remembers her from there. But she is worth seeing.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 08:23 #37556Senior Member

Posts: 2121I have gotten the "you no internet " flip is when you ask for someone specific and no one at the place recognize you. Though especially when the crackdown on domestic web advertising for this stuff happen. I did ask some of the girls how they were advertising. They would pick up the phone and show me there RM page. Also I would often see a lap top open and listing on it. Think in their spare time they post to bump up the hit rate.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 23:03 #37555Banned Member

Posts: 235Tranquility
In the vicinity of but not exactly 1000 Washington Street, Weymouth.
Originally Posted by Break420
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 18:04 #37554Senior Member

Posts: 109Tranquility alternatives
Do you mind sharing where in Quincy you can get a higher level of service for the same or less? Feel free to PM. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 17:10 #37553Regular Member

Posts: 21That's Hilarious!
Hahahaha. She never mentioned no review at all. Did mention to call next time to set up an appointment but other than that we just talked about random stuff.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 16:12 #37552Banned Member

Posts: 1036Didn't You Forget Something?
During your Session, she didn't mention Half a Dozen Times, "No Review! If not she must have changed. When I visited awhile back, she had to have said to me "No Review" at least 6 Times! Thought she was going to open the door during the Session, to say "No Review", to make sure I understood. Instead of "Goodbye, Come Again", I got "No Review"! It was Comical, LOL.
Originally Posted by IllMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 13:21 #37551Senior Member

Posts: 27How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 12:05 #37550Banned Member

Posts: 393Money Grubbers
I do agree that Tranquility has some good looking women but, that's where it ends. They constantly harass customers to take 2 girls at once and the upsell is constant, I don't know about anyone else but it kills the mood for me. Good times for under 200 aren't are not really that good. Paying the house and then pay 140 for a saran wrap BJ is not my idea of a good time. For what they want for a saran wrap BJ you can go to Quincy or prov and get a much higher level of service. Again they are good looking but that is where it ends.
Originally Posted by JackRyan337
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 01:19 #37549Senior Member

Posts: 189Gee, sounds just like what your everyday average American these days is like.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 00:12 #37548Regular Member

Posts: 21Health Ocean
Went to Health Ocean in the evening last week. Wasn't busy when I arrived but once I got on the table people started flowing in. I was greeted by the very attractive Summer. She looked about mid 30's, very slender with some nice fake tits. Her English was pretty good. Massage was above average, great pressure but she used a lot of oil. Was interrupted a few times because so many people were walking in to get massages. She even had to make a call to get another provider to come in to work since so many people were coming in. She started teasing a lot once she got towards my legs with light touching and grazing. After the flip she asked me want I wanted. I asked her to nude for a C note. Her body was absolutely banging. She let me suck on her titties and FOV. I asked if I could DATY but she said she wanted to be safe. Kitty was shaved and looked real tight. Pretty good actor with the FOV, grinding on my hand, moaning and a lot of dirty talk. Sensational HJ, she acts like she's really into it which is a plus. After I popped we chit chatted for a bit. Real down to earth and friendly. Will come back to see if there's more on the menu but I doubt there's much more since this place is not FS.
-
02-12-23 23:55 #37547Senior Member

Posts: 2189Most places don't take cards. I know one place that does. But they also add like an extra 4% or whatever it is to credit card transactions, to cover what the credit card company charges them.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 23:05 #37546Senior Member

Posts: 40Price Ceiling
Good deal, I was last quoted 140 just for the exact same service. Let's all agree on a Price Ceiling at 60 or 80 for a tit job just like we did with Coco at Blue Harbor a couple years back. Hold the line!
Originally Posted by ChangeEmUp
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 22:57 #37545Senior Member

Posts: 336Airs,
They love all the services and freedoms in America but don't want to contribute a nickle. They are expert in avoiding taxes and beating the system, it is how they survived in China.
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 19:57 #37544Regular Member

Posts: 13Eastern tham
Saw mimi.
Very cute, little skirt.
Good massage.
Standard tried to upset.








Reply With Quote





