Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 43526
-
02-12-23 15:45 #37556Regular Member

Posts: 17Dandelion Weymouth
Located just over bridge on bridge st. Very small parking lot. Walked in and was greeted by Ling. Early 40's with a great set up top. Place was dead so right to the room and had a decent massage. Flip comes and her top comes down. She lays beside me and lets me suck on her nipples. Move over to a chair in the room and it's a titjob to completion. 40+80. There's another shop next door that is on my to do list. Will report when I visit.
-
02-12-23 09:46 #37555Regular Member

Posts: 13Tranquility
You can't go wrong at Tranquility, all providers are good looking, Tiffany is exceptional looking and all are nice, fun and make your experience a good time. Be nice to them and you will be rewarded. They are also pretty comical if you banter with them a little. Mimi, Angela, Jojo and Tiffany = good times for under 2.
-
02-12-23 09:20 #37554Senior Member

Posts: 39" A I R S"
They like the "A I R S" philosophy. Avoid IRS.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 05:55 #37553Senior Member

Posts: 348Check first if they'll take it. I've had even legitimate Asian places not want any cards. Cash rules.
Originally Posted by PatsFan12
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 23:07 #37552Senior Member

Posts: 67Coco Green Door CT
Coco MILF, 40's, nice body a few extra pounds, Cs enhanced, full round ass. Second time I have seen her. Gives a good massage with extras. She was very happy to see me a second time. Even better service second time. Lots of smiles, very friendly, but her accent is very heavy, hard for me to understand. I'll be back to see her again.
-
02-11-23 15:19 #37551Senior Member

Posts: 368Summer probably DOES deserve more than the standard tip. The experience is better than standard with her. Her co-worker, Linda, isn't quite as adorable but her service is at least as good and because she's not the manager doesn't have as many interruptions for calls etc.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 10:50 #37550Senior Member

Posts: 215Some employers still use monthly payroll, and I myself receive one check a month. However, it's not very common and apparently less than 5% of employees are presently paid monthly.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 10:24 #37549Senior Member

Posts: 378If you talk to a lot of older folks way back in the day a lot of places you were only paid once a month. I can't imagine that now. One of my older aunts told me that. She said the week or 10 days leading up the next paycheck were pretty frugal and you would be stretching every dollar for what's it's worth.
Originally Posted by Motoman36
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 20:56 #37548Senior Member

Posts: 278Semi-monthly vs biweekly paychecks
This discussion reminds me of the turmoil in my office 25 years ago when the company suddenlt decided to pay us semi-monthly instead of bi-weekly: apparently a lot of the guys were previously telling their wives that they got paid twice a month & the 2 extra paychecks were playmoney. Changing from 26 to 24 checks a year messed them up.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 17:21 #37547Senior Member

Posts: 274Another thing I have been thinking of doing is setting up a bank account that I can tell my employer to deposit a small portion of my paycheck in. That way I have an easier time budgeting and keeping all money separate. Unless someone compares your paystub to your primary account no one will be the wiser.
Originally Posted by PatsFan12
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 16:17 #37546Regular Member

Posts: 18Peaceful hit or miss
Angela is the other masseuse there and is just as worse. They rotate often and this rotation is definitely a miss. Don't bother coming, wait a month to see what the next has to offer. Angela has bad attitude, not much of a looker and massage was not good at all. Rushes you and is very disengaged.
Originally Posted by JayBean
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 15:39 #37545Senior Member

Posts: 2121It's mentioned so if the merchant is hacked they cannot steal a credit card number and max your card out. They ask for the same info as bit coin plus they want a bank account. Used to be you could go to several different bit coin machines and if you were below a limit they would text you a verification code and you put your cash in. You could use a prepaid phone or Google phone number. But now after you put your phone number it the machine asks for an I'd regardless of the dollar amount. I remember what back when you could buy a cashier check from 7 11 with cash and mail it in with your account name. Most that could be done is track the store and post office. No real way to link it back to a person. All the agreements have wording in them now that the info is held incase of a court order for things like money laundering. Not a far stretch given cannot have a site like this on a US based server. Next step is a court order for a money transfer company to give up info on people paying those sites. No way I am giving bank and personal I'd to one site and send that money to a site like RM. May as well just use a coin ap wallet on my phone.
Originally Posted by Acatagorical
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 15:21 #37544Senior Member

Posts: 2121It is searchable by town and a lot less cryptic. I have gotten some good intel and the PM leads have mostly paid off. That said, yes I have seen some bogus info and it can be a long time between reviews with some places that have talent almost never reviewed. One month every four or six months you can catch up quickly on all the posts. It supplements this site well for cross checking information.
Originally Posted by HighFive99
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 12:42 #37543Senior Member

Posts: 80Why would you want pay for RM?
Why would you even waste your money and want to pay? I've read many complaints on their forum by legit members about bogus reviews by users going by a first name and 2 numbers for usernames. I was a paying member on there not long ago and it's true. You see so many questionable reviews from usernames like Johnny23 or Dave47. I saw review of a place I'd been going to and it was total BS. And it was someone with a first name and 2 numbers for a username. That site is not worth it anymore IMHO.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 12:21 #37542Senior Member

Posts: 74Privacy (dot) com is what you are looking for. Awesome and powerful with virtual CC that can put total or monthly limit on.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




