Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 921 1421 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17735

    Mongers stick together

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Good on you for being aware of your surroundings, that could have gone bad real quick. Thanks for looking out for your fellow mongers as well, appreciate that.
    You're welcome and thank you. Sometimes you get lucky and hit the jackpot, other times you don't. You have to always be on the lookout and be ready for any situation. This has never happened to me before, but I learned what to look from other mongers and their experiences. You should learn from other's mistakes. I thank all of you for looking out and sharing your experiences. Let's keep watching each other's back and stay safe!

  2. #17734

    Situational Awareness

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSuper8  [View Original Post]
    Hello fam,

    I wanted to have some fun today and came across what looked like a sexy brunette. She goes by Miss Boston in the ad. We texted and I asked if she had any male friends or handlers which she stated no. A few hours later we were ready I meet. She asked to send a picture of the hotel one there. She made me wait 10 mins because she needed to move stuff up into her room. So I drove around the hotel to see if maybe I can see her and saw her sitting with a guy, then a black guy approached their car. The driver she was with later left and then she went into the room with the black guy. She then texted to go to her room. I went up and heard male voice in her room. I wasn't going to knock, but just wanted to understand the setup. I walked away and I told her it was messed up and that it wasn't right. She insisted that the guy was there to help bring her stuff into the room and that he was going to leave. Why can't she bring her own stuff into her room? Anyways, I don't know if any of you have actually seen her and if she's the real deal. But this was my experience and I feel like this was a set up. She is currently staying around Woodbridge. Here is her link and pictures:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/526847440884

    Be careful fellas, if the situation doesn't look good walk away. There is always another day.
    Good on you for being aware of your surroundings, that could have gone bad real quick. Thanks for looking out for your fellow mongers as well, appreciate that.

  3. #17733
    I saw her last month in Arlington and have not heard from her since either. The number seems to not currently be in service / out of credit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? If so please pm me her number. I accidentally lost her contact info. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/100580053

    This number doesnt seem to work unless shes ghosting me.

  4. #17732
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    It's not you or it's both of us. Haven't heard a peep from her since last December just before the new year.
    She has a new number, search for Khloe ok the same site.

    Disclaimer, I have not seen her yet. Just noticed the change when browsing.

  5. #17731

    Miss Boston experience in Woodbridge

    Hello fam,

    I wanted to have some fun today and came across what looked like a sexy brunette. She goes by Miss Boston in the ad. We texted and I asked if she had any male friends or handlers which she stated no. A few hours later we were ready I meet. She asked to send a picture of the hotel one there. She made me wait 10 mins because she needed to move stuff up into her room. So I drove around the hotel to see if maybe I can see her and saw her sitting with a guy, then a black guy approached their car. The driver she was with later left and then she went into the room with the black guy. She then texted to go to her room. I went up and heard male voice in her room. I wasn't going to knock, but just wanted to understand the setup. I walked away and I told her it was messed up and that it wasn't right. She insisted that the guy was there to help bring her stuff into the room and that he was going to leave. Why can't she bring her own stuff into her room? Anyways, I don't know if any of you have actually seen her and if she's the real deal. But this was my experience and I feel like this was a set up. She is currently staying around Woodbridge. Here is her link and pictures:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/526847440884

    Be careful fellas, if the situation doesn't look good walk away. There is always another day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nda0mtiyowe5n2i0nzq3mzrjzjeynzm4mjrkmzjjyzvkzji3yw.jpg.jpg‎   nje0ntm0mda1mzbkody0zdc4zjrjmzm5nzvhody4m2rknzuwna.jpg.jpg‎   ote4mti3nmzlndu0zmexowrmnjgxyjq5otcxymqwnwnhzmrizq.jpg.jpg‎   nde2mjzlywyyodcyytiyndbkmzq3mjg1otyzotvkymy3nddiyq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  6. #17730

    Last December

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? If so please pm me her number. I accidentally lost her contact info. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/100580053

    This number doesnt seem to work unless shes ghosting me.
    It's not you or it's both of us. Haven't heard a peep from her since last December just before the new year.

  7. #17729

    Shasha

    Anyone seen her recently? If so please pm me her number. I accidentally lost her contact info. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/100580053

    This number doesn’t seem to work unless she’s ghosting me.

  8. #17728

    Unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Care to share any details? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Living in the area, I'm still looking for the elusive unicorn that might become a "go-to" connection who is close to me, without drama of bf or possessive handler, and doesn't have monkey habits.

    Thanks.
    I don't remember too much about her. Older and average body type. Everything was done with a cover. Had another provider in the bathroom. That's about it.

  9. #17727

    Stafford / Dumfries Bunnies

    Anyone actually had a chance to meet either of these 2 ladies? Been tryna meet up but they are always slow to respond or asking for some ridiculous donations.

    Pink Peaches.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4106123423

    Strawberrie Pink.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/staff...k/719568631203

  10. #17726

    Damage? Pros & Cons?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last about a year ago. She's ok in a pinch but not really my type. Usually stays in one of the familiar hotels in Dumfries.
    Care to share any details? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Living in the area, I'm still looking for the elusive unicorn that might become a "go-to" connection who is close to me, without drama of bf or possessive handler, and doesn't have monkey habits.

    Thanks.

  11. #17725

    Katee

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...k/078343256717

    Anyone seen her? What was it like? Damage? Thanks.
    Saw her last about a year ago. She's ok in a pinch but not really my type. Usually stays in one of the familiar hotels in Dumfries.

  12. #17724

    Radio Recording

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone listen to the recording? Would suggest listening to the recording. The officer gives the girls name, room number, Address of the hotel. You have to listen to it yourself to make your own determination. She's up by the front office near the vending machine and she's having an overdose.
    The article is not written well and leaves out a lot of details. If you listen to the police recording, it states a male who went to visit Ashley for the first time went into the room but was setup. There was another male in the room who stabbed him. Ashley did not stab him, however it sounds like she might have been an accomplice. Listen to the recording and make your own decision, better safe than sorry.

  13. #17723

    Public record

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone listen to the recording? Would suggest listening to the recording. The officer gives the girls name, room number, Address of the hotel. You have to listen to it yourself to make your own determination. She's up by the front office near the vending machine and she's having an overdose.
    It's all public record if you really wanted to look it up, vacourts site and search in ffx county. Another note of other posters, if you review the Richmond forum, there's a thread where a profile with 'senior member' status was giving info to ladies that were actually fronts for sting ops. Not saying it to undermine us brothers but take things with a grain of salt and do your own research.

  14. #17722

    Kate in Woodbridge

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...k/078343256717

    Anyone seen her? What was it like? Damage? Thanks.

  15. #17721

    Radio recording

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn  [View Original Post]
    Maybe that person had a bad time with her and found the opportunity make her lose clients. Or he don't know how to read that article and just jump to conclusion. But he shouldn't post something like without double checking.
    Did anyone listen to the recording? Would suggest listening to the recording. The officer gives the girls name, room number, Address of the hotel. You have to listen to it yourself to make your own determination. She's up by the front office near the vending machine and she's having an overdose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape