Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 31138
-
02-13-23 16:52 #22663Senior Member

Posts: 136Nova
Any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/429054643407
-
02-13-23 16:15 #22662Senior Member

Posts: 215Tiffany
Is she real? I thought she was a scam. The same phone number is also used by another name with fake pics all over the place.
Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 15:37 #22661Senior Member

Posts: 53Yellow bone
https://callescort.org/980-276-8671
Got a chance to see her earlier today, since my usual is out of town. But safe to say it's her in the pics. Set up was easy and fast and damage was 80 piece.
I hit her up got the address got there she gave me room number. I got to door she pat me down that was a first for me tbh but I get it. She was in there by her self. She is coo people from our interaction. I gave her donation laid down on bed gave me a decent CBJ then to K9, arch something crazy she can take a pounding. Flipped her for mish a finished in bag I would repeat.
-
02-13-23 15:14 #22660Regular Member

Posts: 24Latinas at Tyron and University Areas
Does anyone have experience with Latina ads near University area?
Sample post: https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/43390440.
Are these legit, and yes I understand about the pics not real.
Are there any legit numbers to reach out, please help / PM.
VJ.
-
02-13-23 13:37 #22659Senior Member

Posts: 25Escort reports
This one just raised her incall rates 50%. https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybaby.
Not worth it!
-
02-13-23 10:23 #22658Senior Member

Posts: 351Stories of her robbing folks.
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 07:58 #22657Senior Member

Posts: 187Jada
Has anybody seen her recently? I saw a video of her on myviprooms site. The guy said she rushed him. But I have a weakness for latinas. Plus I have a history with her from her leather and lace days.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/249108349880
-
02-12-23 23:54 #22656Senior Member

Posts: 326Nicole
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/114020854 anybody tryed this out?
-
02-12-23 23:03 #22655Senior Member

Posts: 154That Ass and everything about that ad is real
Bro. She's very much real. Seen her multiple times.
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 20:09 #22654Regular Member

Posts: 3Talia Redhead Report
Just did a HH outcall with her. I was hesitant to post here because it was so great, but there were threads on here that stopped me from seeing scammers, so I might as well give back.
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales
[View Original Post]
Talia's photos were accurate, great attitude, she was on time, super hygienic and friendly. I had a blast. Will definitely see her again. She doesn't have any reviews anywhere. We spoke for a good 30 min and she's building her client list. She's super smart and a lot of fun to be around. What else is there to say?
-
02-12-23 18:50 #22653Senior Member

Posts: 33😆 I don't understand why a woman offering her services would throw a random dick pic in with her own. She's not even in the photo.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 16:35 #22652Senior Member

Posts: 53Man you're welcome 🤣128514;.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 15:25 #22651Regular Member

Posts: 3Cristina
Any info on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/114016971
-
02-12-23 14:42 #22650Senior Member

Posts: 766Haha
Damn you saved me a trip LOL.
Originally Posted by CLTbbc
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 13:05 #22649Senior Member

Posts: 544Saw her few times. Wouldn't repeat because of too many restrictions.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





