Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 185 of 572 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 8566
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5806

    Google is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Can you help me with her new contact info and address in DM please?
    Leeza Clinton MA.

  2. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    She's in Clinton right now.
    Can you help me with her new contact info and address in DM please?

  3. #5804
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?

    I was her regular but stopped because it was far for my commute. Where is she now? Any direction is highly appreciated.

    During my regular daily visits in 2018-2019 ish she did allow me to touch her bear b000 bs for 1. 5 seconds.
    She's in Clinton right now.

  4. #5803

    Jade in Uxbridge

    Has anyone been to the Jade in Uxbridge lately. I just tried to look them up and it looks like the name was changed to Ruyi.

  5. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    I would be a poor poor man if Leeza would go topless for me and I had unfettered boob access.
    Is she still around?

    I was her regular but stopped because it was far for my commute. Where is she now? Any direction is highly appreciated.

    During my regular daily visits in 2018-2019 ish she did allow me to touch her bear b000 bs for 1. 5 seconds.

  6. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    Clear your messages bud then I can reply!
    Sorry about that. Wish it'd give a warning when your inbox is full.

  7. #5800

    Drogaswav

    Clear your messages bud then I can reply!

  8. #5799
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    Only one I can think of is Leeza. She is well discussed, but only limited otc access to those nice boobs.
    I would be a poor poor man if Leeza would go topless for me and I had unfettered boob access.

  9. #5798

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    What's so special about Kat?

    Reviews?
    The largest difference is she's latina and speaks english fluently. But I thought her technique was really good as well. She has a nice tight body, probably mid 30's, and she will dirty talk but it just more fits with the action.

    Still same ending only that I know of, but is a nice change of pace for BVR.

  10. #5797

    Which one on Hollis? I think there are a couple.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleO  [View Original Post]
    You can park behind building but still need to enter in front in "highly visible" area.

    Never been disappointed however rotation can very age range.
    FS or standard ending only?

  11. #5796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    What's so special about Kat?

    Reviews?
    There is at least one review of her that I remember seeing.

    What is special is she is not Asian. I think they said Latina.

    Have not seen her.

  12. #5795
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldalomo  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, does anybody have any information about this place at Hollis st. In Framingham? TIA.
    You can park behind building but still need to enter in front in "highly visible" area.

    Never been disappointed however rotation can very age range.

  13. #5794

    Hollis st. Framingham

    Hi everyone, does anybody have any information about this place at Hollis st. In Framingham? TIA.

  14. #5793
    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to see Kat tomorrow at BVR. Anyone have any information for me. My first time seeing her. Pm if you like.
    What's so special about Kat?

    Reviews?

  15. #5792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Any place in Worceter where provider has nice big boobs. Tired of A and B cups.
    Lucy was at can't last week. If she is still there she has decent size boobs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape