Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 30809
-
02-11-23 23:38 #21449Senior Member

Posts: 80It's fine I guess
Sex and Crazy are proportional, right? The sex is great.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
Just be on guard. I think she's legit crazy and you should be mindful not to share any personal details about yourself.
-
02-11-23 21:27 #21448Senior Member

Posts: 239Spicy May and Faidra
I contacted two providers during a recent trip to Raleigh.
The first was Spicy May. I exchanged multiple text leading up too and during my trip. Our schedules never aligned mainly due to my work schedule, but damn I really hate I didn't get to meetup with her. I could tell, through our conversation, that she has has her shyt together. She was an absolute sweetheart. I will have to make a special trip in the future to see her.
https://tryst.link/escort/maymarie007
2nd was Faidra. I contacted her and set up a time to meet. As listed, she is an older latina, with a nice body. Enjoyed my time with her. Safe location in North Raleigh.
https://tryst.link/escort/faidrafelana
Senior members can PM for details on Faidra.
-
02-11-23 19:13 #21447Senior Member

Posts: 234Looking for Info
Any info on Sexy Cool Carrie? Not finding any image hits or reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/036636405726
-
02-11-23 15:08 #21446Senior Member

Posts: 265The last 2 reviews I saw since the new year were the same as before. Either ghosting or just being nearly passed out while doing the deed. I also saw she got picked up again the past 30 days or so. That kid is going to cost the taxpayers a whole lot of money for the next 75 years is all I can say. The apple won't be able to fall far enough from the tree.
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 14:30 #21445Senior Member

Posts: 62Pregnant dallas
Jw if anybody seen pregnant dallas lately? Reviews I read were mixed. I love preggo women but don't wana make the hr+ drive if its not worth it. Hit me up. Thanks.
-
02-11-23 04:12 #21444Senior Member

Posts: 1826My apologies you should be able to resend now. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 22:31 #21443Senior Member

Posts: 208In box
Clean out your in box sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 21:36 #21442Senior Member

Posts: 1826Thanks man I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 21:34 #21441Senior Member

Posts: 1826You have a link?
Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 21:33 #21440Senior Member

Posts: 1826Thanks man. I stopped going out at night years ago because it's when uncleo is out and about. I do most of my visits at night. I don't know about going to Henderson I don't want any drama.
Originally Posted by SlHoward
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 18:03 #21439Senior Member

Posts: 122She was reviewed by someone on this forum. At the time her ad said she was from Moore County but did outcalls to Raleigh. The review was very positive. I tried to contact her once but never got a reply.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 13:52 #21438Senior Member

Posts: 60Sad face
That's def the one. I was low key hoping someone was going to say she was UTR so at least there was a chance LOL.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 11:32 #21437Senior Member

Posts: 93Jane
I have not found much information about Jane.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...t/641101794361
Has anyone had some dreams with her? I have seen her posts in STG but not much about her online.
-
02-09-23 21:07 #21436Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks for heads up
That's a shame, I'll be in Raleigh in a couple of weeks and am trying to find some decent quality girls without BFs, Pimps and drug and diseases. I guess I maybe asking for too much.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 17:05 #21435Senior Member

Posts: 81My recommendation, see Spicy May. You won't be disappointed. You'll thank me later.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




