Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 1621 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21510

    Jane

    I have not found much information about Jane.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...t/641101794361

    Has anyone had some dreams with her? I have seen her posts in STG but not much about her online.

  2. #21509

    Thanks for heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    She used to post as Sasha then stopped using a name. I saw her probably a year ago. The service was just above average at the time, but her arms had track marks all over. She knows and does a great job of hiding them with her clothes. Basically, the last item of clothing to come off our bodies was her long sleeved top. She unbuttoned and exposed her boobs earlier, I was already naked and had received a BJ, the condom was on and she was on top of me.

    Then she removed her top. I immediately closed my eyes as it was a complete turn off. Luckily I blew before I went soft. I have no idea why posters that have seen her don't mention that. I will never return.
    That's a shame, I'll be in Raleigh in a couple of weeks and am trying to find some decent quality girls without BFs, Pimps and drug and diseases. I guess I maybe asking for too much.

  3. #21508
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    I will be in your city next week does anybody have any Intel on this one and or recommended providers. I am not trying to sell my house to see someone LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...a/180580108731
    My recommendation, see Spicy May. You won't be disappointed. You'll thank me later.

  4. #21507
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    I will be in your city next week does anybody have any Intel on this one and or recommended providers. I am not trying to sell my house to see someone LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...a/180580108731
    I've seen her a few times in the past. Be aware that she is located in Henderson, which is known to be quite sketchy and you can count on demons being present.

    That said, she is a really sweet girl, and looks just like the pictures. Actually, I would say she's even skinnier now than the photos show. Probably the results of living a rough life over the last several months. I've never had any trouble with her, but location can be poor. Avoid nighttime visits.

    Of all the girls in Henderson, she is really the only one possibly worth seeing at the moment, but be aware of the risky area. Demons, really sketchy areas and just too risky, unpredictable for me right now.

  5. #21506

    A few pages back

    Others have reviewed Henderson area. I've seen them before. These girls are flakey, have a terrible location usually in some trashy hotel or a shed if they are from the same "group", just not worth the drive from Raleigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    I will be in your city next week does anybody have any Intel on this one and or recommended providers. I am not trying to sell my house to see someone LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...a/180580108731

  6. #21505

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    Your are right, she is not GFE, but she gives a pretty good BBBJ, and the pussy is tight and wet. Even with a hat on it feels pretty good.
    Saw Heather recently near the airport. Room was conveniently located and didn't have to walk through the hotel to reach her. 120/175/320 was quoted with an additional charge for BBFS. I wasn't interested in that service, so I don't know the upcharge.

    There is a pimp / bf / whatever who left when I arrived and returned after the session. White dude. Doesn't seem like any trouble, but wanted to mention him.

    BBBJ was good. CG and RCG were both short as she seemed to prefer doggy and mish. No kissing or CIM, anywhere else was fine though.

    Light moaning during the session. Room was clean and nicely decorated. Seems like she's made herself a home there.

    Overall, she was fine in a pinch. Most likely would not repeat.

  7. #21504

    In Raleigh next week.

    I will be in your city next week does anybody have any Intel on this one and or recommended providers. I am not trying to sell my house to see someone LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...a/180580108731

  8. #21503

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed her I just seem to find it. Can someone throw some light?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-j-lo-the-perfect-petite-spani/622384866838
    Wasted a couple of hours trying to set something up with J-Lo. Gave me an address quickly which was nearby and I took it as a good sign. Then crickets. She did reach back out after I returned to my place and I went back like a dumbass only for it to happen again. Just ignored the follow up messages later in the evening.

    Staying at an extended stay off wake forest road. Do yourself a favor and avoid the temptation. Not worth the energy IMHO.

  9. #21502

    Review in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin8691  [View Original Post]
    Vanesa and rocio new in town doing double has anyone been able to stream on this ones?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/113334537
    Here's a post in Georgia about Vanessa. Couldn't find anything on Rocio. But if you do go let us know how it went. I might try tomorrow myself.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=vanessa#post6324781.

  10. #21501

    Avii GFE

    I dreamed of Avii last week and I keep getting blown away every time I see her.

    Hotel was neat and clean. Greeted me with a lovely smile. Made a bit of small talk and felt relaxed as always. And I have to admit her body is a wonderland.

    This girl has some serious skills and provides a true GFE. She's the real deal fellas. We should treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/055293576266

    SC.

  11. #21500

    Bachelor Party

    We are planning bachelor party in myrtle beach looking for contacts who can provide strippers with extras. Thanks.

  12. #21499

    Jessica Foxx

    Had one of the best time with Jessica Late 40's. If you are into MILF's qnd looking for a nice GFE with multiple pops she is the one. Damage $$.

  13. #21498

    You won't be disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Excellent so let me get this straight dfk, daty, BBBJ, and BBFS? She looks thick in the greatest of ways.
    I can vouch for everything EXCEPT BBFS. Amazing woman and even just as amazing provider. My go-to right now. Never disappoints.

    Also, why in the hell would you want a provider that's BBFS? (not knocking those that are). Do better bro!

  14. #21497

    Country Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLuvor82  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...e-men/53693400

    Appreciate it anyone input.
    I am also interested if anyone has seen her.

  15. #21496
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Excellent so let me get this straight dfk, daty, BBBJ, and BBFS? She looks thick in the greatest of ways.
    Not sure where you are getting those ideas from. She does not do BBFS for sure. Why anyone would is beyond me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape