Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10504

    More odd reports about Lin's

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular  [View Original Post]
    And it was Bella who was working with her at Lin's last week who was literally 80+ years old looking like she needed a walker to get around.

    You will added to my ignore list now.
    Someone really confused or on the payroll. I was there this week and saw Emma. Nothing fat about her, nice body and cute. I don't know anything about Bella. There was another girl there cleaning up from her last customer. She must have parked her walker in back. She didn't seem to need it when I was there.

  2. #10503

    TOFTT Ballard Dream Spa and Rambling Foot Massage

    Saw the recent posts about the newer spots in Ballard and decided to check out both.

    Rambling Massage NW 65th and 8th. Met with Eva, a young, pretty Chinese woman in her 30's with a cute natural body and perky B cups. 70 house fee for one hour. Decent massage with pressure and plenty of teasing. She was sweet but a bit businesslike at the beginning. On the flip I wanted to get a sense of what she was into and ended up with a topless CBJ through plastic wrap and a bare HJ for the eventual finish. Was really hoping for FS but she said she was on her period and to come back "next time. " A prior poster mentioned YMMV for FS so maybe she does it. Definitely cute and GND but offerings are not expansive.

    Dream on NW Market St. Met with Coco, a woman in her 50's who has had some face and lip work done but has a smoking hot body with natural D cups. 60 house fee for one hour. She was very into cleaning: alcohol spray on hands and privates, wipes, etc. CBJ, DATY, and CFS for 200 additional (overpaid). Wanted 60 more for a BBBJ. Great body, nice service, but I prefer skin on skin.

    I'd be grateful for some intel on an AMP lady with YMMV BBFS, even if it takes a few visits to get to know them. Looking for a regular.

  3. #10502
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Dream Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Twcaus  [View Original Post]
    Where is this Dream Spa on NW Market? Did it change the name? Couldn't find it in GMap.
    It popped up here over the last month or so, phone number used to be a place on 15th Cap Hill. Saw Coco last week, 40's hot and good service. I'll swing by again see if I catch Tina.

    It's next to Two Smiling Feet foot massage.

  4. #10501
    Quote Originally Posted by Twcaus  [View Original Post]
    Where is this Dream Spa on NW Market? Did it change the name? Couldn't find it in GMap.
    Go to rubmaps, search for "dream" in Washington State:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ttle-wa-175887

  5. #10500
    Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that


    Posts: 85
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    We now have more young GFE + Spa-girl type Chinese & Taiwanese girls in Seattle. For example, Tina (Taiwanese) at Dream Spa on NW Market in Seattle, and also a young Shenyang girl at Rambling Massage next to Cleopatra and NW 65th in Seattle. Shenyang girl at Rambling was surprisingly pretty, a GND + spinner type, 100% natural, very sensual clitoris, and, of course, extremely tight box. YMMV.
    Where is this Dream Spa on NW Market? Did it change the name? Couldn't find it in GMap.

  6. #10499

    Shangri-na

    Quote Originally Posted by RichGannon  [View Original Post]
    Decent if you want a legit massage. Didn't even get a handy. Pushy on tip too.
    Thanks. Big Naaaa for me.

  7. #10498
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Any of you RM gents care to share any info on this place? DM is fine if you prefer.

    Tia.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...land-wa-165338#rubmaps.
    Decent if you want a legit massage. Didn't even get a handy. Pushy on tip too.

  8. #10497
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443
    Fernanda Gonzales.

    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...87242&sk=about

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftai2000  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/9fcf555...0-2ea249d23dcc

    I've been seeing this ad for the last couple of weeks, wondered if anyone knows if she is legit.

  9. #10496

    Angela ad

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/9fcf555...0-2ea249d23dcc

    I've been seeing this ad for the last couple of weeks, wondered if anyone knows if she is legit.

  10. #10495
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have ant recent experience with VITA in Lynnwood on 99? I stopped in a very tiny lady said to come back they were busy? I think she said her names was Sunny?
    I like this place because I get decent massages from all 3 of the gals that works there. The short gal's name is Susan and she offers HJ only. The other gal Sophie is YMMV but she would do CFS for $$+house if you are a regular. Normally it's house+$ for HJ with roaming but she is has a nice rack.

  11. #10494
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443
    We now have more young GFE + Spa-girl type Chinese & Taiwanese girls in Seattle. For example, Tina (Taiwanese) at Dream Spa on NW Market in Seattle, and also a young Shenyang girl at Rambling Massage next to Cleopatra and NW 65th in Seattle. Shenyang girl at Rambling was surprisingly pretty, a GND + spinner type, 100% natural, very sensual clitoris, and, of course, extremely tight box. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular  [View Original Post]
    Total Relax had some decent talent last summer.

    Last time I checked though about a month or 2 ago it was Seattle's usual frumpy fat pig 45+ women and OLD hags working there.

  12. #10493

    Vita In Lynnwood

    Anybody have ant recent experience with VITA in Lynnwood on 99? I stopped in a very tiny lady said to come back they were busy? I think she said her names was Sunny?

  13. #10492

    Also curious to know about these location's current offerings?

    Total Relax had some decent talent last summer.

    Last time I checked though about a month or 2 ago it was Seattle's usual frumpy fat pig 45+ women and OLD hags working there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Total relax and the one on 145th and aurora (newly established).

  14. #10491

    Lin's Emma is 40+ fat pig woman and pushing 45+ year old

    And it was Bella who was working with her at Lin's last week who was literally 80+ years old looking like she needed a walker to get around.

    You will added to my ignore list now.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongHauler69  [View Original Post]
    After reading the odd review about some 80 year old woman, I went there Monday. I saw Emma, definitely not 80, more like 30's.

    After a little attempt to upsale, she got on down to business. Cfs and daty $$. Not bad looking and no gag.

    Reflex. I was told that they rotate about every 4 weeks. So if they stager the rotation, it's like a used car lot. If you don't like what you see there will be something New on the lot soon.

  15. #10490

    Emma is at least 40 lbs overweight and easily pushing 45+ years old

    Seattle's AMP scene is the opposite of Tacoma's AMP scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gragas3  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Emma possibly from M&M from tac?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape