Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 25054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18889

    Fixing Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I put this in the massage section by accident. Re posting here.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? I have searched, but can't seem to find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540

  2. #18888
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?
    I'd recommend Sindy https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/850332150677.

    $3 for hour + $1 if you want to add greek. Hot brazilian, hotter than her pictures. English isn't great but using a translation app on phone will get you a long way and earn you some brownie points with her. Great BBJ, she will give you a bath with her tongue from your dick to your asshole and everywhere in between.

    Only new provider I've seen recently that knew I was going to repeat with.

    I'd guess any of my other recs in this price tier you've probably already seen before.

  3. #18887

    Polyamorous Princess

    I put this in the massage section by accident. Re posting here.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? I have searched, but can't seem to find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540

  4. #18886
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    AT 300, I would agree, that would indeed be a fair price these days, if she really looks like the pictures. But just about every T E are review mentions a goddam rubber tournequet. Has ANYBODY gotten her to fuck raw?
    No, she's not the one to book if BBFS is what you're looking for.

  5. #18885

    And one more query!

    Has ANYONE heard anything about any possible activity of Green-Eyed Princess Barbara in that walk-up apartment near the zoo? The older big natural tit CIP MILF who was just about the best thing to hit little' ol Rhode Island since sliced bread? I surely wish that she were still selling her talented sperm-receptical twat in the RI area! Does anyone know--perhaps she's gone UTR? She surely disappeared quickly!

  6. #18884

    Biglextime?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/560262402928

    She's been discussed here, but with no useful first-hand data. She has 3 T E are reviews, and one of them says BBFSCIP. However, she does put in her ad "no bare". Can anyone here with first-hand experience add anything about that? And about her service in general, and, in particular, the incall safety?

  7. #18883

    My usual query.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Liana Layne, who has been mentioned several times here, is a wonderful GFE provider at a bit more of an upscale, but not outrageous price. But she's mostly only available for outcalls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
    AT 300, I would agree, that would indeed be a fair price these days, if she really looks like the pictures. But just about every T E are review mentions a goddam rubber tournequet. Has ANYBODY gotten her to fuck raw?

  8. #18882
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?
    Liana Layne, who has been mentioned several times here, is a wonderful GFE provider at a bit more of an upscale, but not outrageous price. But she's mostly only available for outcalls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne

  9. #18881
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck hooking up with this one. I've tried but was ghosted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...o/663614452421
    You're lucky LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A62CF75C-3BA5-4B1F-BE14-6B78B61ED88E.jpg‎  

  10. #18880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?
    The Boston forum have a high end section. Go check it out but I do believe those high end girls just travel around.

  11. #18879

    Burrillville

    Anyone have any luck hooking up with this one. I've tried but was ghosted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...o/663614452421

  12. #18878

    Mariana Trench or Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?
    The reviews are all good.

  13. #18877

    High end

    Hey all,

    While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?

  14. #18876

    Miss Kayla

    Anyone rock with her before? Just curious how her head game is. Previous reports in this forum about a Kayla seem to be a different girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/525906209638
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 12.06.27 PM.jpg‎  

  15. #18875

    Ashley being pricilla

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    It's Ashley, still pretending to be Pricilla. Same level of service, recommend.
    Hey does anyone have an ad or number for her? She sent me an email back in November saying she'll be back next week and she'd text me on the new number but I never heard back. And it seems the email is dead. Anyone have an ad or number? Please 🙏 🙏 🙏 private message is fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape