Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 913 1413 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18869

    Alice from monkey

    Anyone else get a text from Alice's phone from monkey?

    Someone claiming to be Jamie sent a few pics of someone named Tori.

    Says Alice retired.

    Anyone else get this?

  2. #18868
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has experience with Olita and / or XOC. Looks like Olita is mostly Connecticut, with occasional stops in Providence, and XOC has frequent Boston tours.

    Questions I have for either:

    How's verification? Two shots typical, or very YMMV? Mostly quality girls? Range to expect for damages?

    Any insight appreciated!
    Olita verification relatively straight forward and fast process but plan on doing it a few days before you want to schedule a meet. If you don't feel comfortable with what they request, let handler know they want to work with you and will offer alternative screening processes.

    YMMV with level of service from Olita girls. Really pay attention to the reviews on TER and on the boards. Same girls will rotate through various locations and you will be able to get an idea of how close they are to photos / descriptions and the level of service to expect.

    When new girls without reviews or reputation come through I generally wait for intel before scheduling with them. I have had both amazing encounters and very subpar for the price point so I don't risk it with new arrivals.

    Typically 350-500 per HR depending on girl, up to 90 minutes is available for some of the providers. Pricing will be listed on their profile page and what location they are in. At that price point I expect MSOG and have gotten it with all Olita providers as long as we clicked.

  3. #18867
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I heard that Ashley or Pricilla was back around but not posting. Has anyone seen either one of them or received a text from them?
    It's Ashley, still pretending to be Pricilla. Same level of service, recommend.

  4. #18866

    Ashley / Pricilla

    Hey guys I heard that Ashley or Pricilla was back around but not posting. Has anyone seen either one of them or received a text from them?

  5. #18865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Savanna and Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    I had originally and mistakenly posted this in the massage parlor forum so I'm reposting it here:

    So. I stayed in PVD at a Hilton on Thursday night. I had set up an appt with Sindy the day before. All was good with plenty of communication throughout the day and a couple of hours before our schedule 10 PM appointment she cancelled. Such a bummer. It was the typical excuse these girls use. Family emergency and had to go help someone at the hospital. I didn't get terribly upset, just a little bummed. I know all of these girls are opportunistic and will always take the path of least resistance. So now I had some decisions to make. I called all of the recommendations previously made to me on this board but didn't hear back from any of them.

    So off to STG I went to search what else was available.

    I called the one who goes by Oivia or Sexy **** 401-329-2490

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/218814953907.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/53758872

    The photo's definitely looked hot but I was skeptical. She did answer and promised to visit. Things kept taking longer than she said so I decided to put her number into sumo and found that indeed her STG photo's are bogus. She used those same two pictures as well as two real ones that don't look anything like STG advertisement as you can see here:.
    Oh ya the first ad is savanna using fake pics trying to trick you. Idk why since she's not fat and think she need to use a fake photos to attract guys.

    As for Melanie, I've seeing her numerous time for incall and car date. She always deliver and she's thick so that's another plus.

  6. #18864

    PVD Mongering

    I had originally and mistakenly posted this in the massage parlor forum so I'm reposting it here:

    So. I stayed in PVD at a Hilton on Thursday night. I had set up an appt with Sindy the day before. All was good with plenty of communication throughout the day and a couple of hours before our schedule 10 PM appointment she cancelled. Such a bummer. It was the typical excuse these girls use. Family emergency and had to go help someone at the hospital. I didn't get terribly upset, just a little bummed. I know all of these girls are opportunistic and will always take the path of least resistance. So now I had some decisions to make. I called all of the recommendations previously made to me on this board but didn't hear back from any of them.

    So off to STG I went to search what else was available.

    I called the one who goes by Oivia or Sexy **** 401-329-2490

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/218814953907.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/53758872

    The photo's definitely looked hot but I was skeptical. She did answer and promised to visit. Things kept taking longer than she said so I decided to put her number into sumo and found that indeed her STG photo's are bogus. She used those same two pictures as well as two real ones that don't look anything like STG advertisement as you can see here:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-****/53107681

    Not being sure what was going on in the Sumo post with the dark spot at her panty line on her abdomen coupled with the fact that she's doing false advertising on SKG, I decided to cancel.

    I had called Melanie at the same time as Sexy * She was scattered and late but she did show. She's far far from what fantasies are made of but all in all it was a good session. I have no intention of bashing or shaming her in public but let's just say there are several reasons not to see her. At the same time, I'll say that she's easy to get along with, makes you feel comfortable, is very enthusiastic, not a clock watcher, give amazing head (except for the sharp teeth) and I don't think any request would be off the table. Damage was $200.

    So I didn't get the fantasy experience I wanted with a hot sexy chick while away from home for the night but did get my rocks off.

    EDIT: I just realized that the board auto censored a word that is needed to see the Sumo ad. Change the four asterick marks in the link to a derogatory word for a woman who sleeps around a lot, that begins with S and ends with T.

  7. #18863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Nikki

    Gentleman she is posting again beware!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...h/532369225745

  8. #18862

    Destiny

    Never saw her because I don't like rules, but give this girl the "Adam Smith Supply / Demand Economics Award". Waiting for someone more knowledgeable than me to correct me on this LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Feels like Destiny is MIA or only seeing regulars lately, she doesn't post anymore. She is a sweet girl but I agree with KoF, very toothy BJ. If the price is still the same though I can see why she has many regulars.

  9. #18861
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    There is Destiny for 40 for a topless BBBJCIM only, no full service, no anything else. Put her name in the search engine here to pull up a link. I found her blowjob to be toothy, but I guess some guys like that. But she is at least a really nice girl, and not a scammer--what you see is what you get. But toothy blowjobs are among of the main reasons I'd much rather fuck a pussy (if raw, of course).
    Feels like Destiny is MIA or only seeing regulars lately, she doesn't post anymore. She is a sweet girl but I agree with KoF, very toothy BJ. If the price is still the same though I can see why she has many regulars.

  10. #18860
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has experience with Olita and / or XOC. Looks like Olita is mostly Connecticut, with occasional stops in Providence, and XOC has frequent Boston tours.

    Questions I have for either:

    How's verification? Two shots typical, or very YMMV? Mostly quality girls? Range to expect for damages?

    Any insight appreciated!
    Hey bud, I just answered your post on the Boston forum.

  11. #18859

    Olita and XOC

    Wondering if anyone has experience with Olita and / or XOC. Looks like Olita is mostly Connecticut, with occasional stops in Providence, and XOC has frequent Boston tours.

    Questions I have for either:

    How's verification? Two shots typical, or very YMMV? Mostly quality girls? Range to expect for damages?

    Any insight appreciated!

  12. #18858

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone one know any one for 50.
    There is Destiny for 40 for a topless BBBJCIM only, no full service, no anything else. Put her name in the search engine here to pull up a link. I found her blowjob to be toothy, but I guess some guys like that. But she is at least a really nice girl, and not a scammer--what you see is what you get. But toothy blowjobs are among of the main reasons I'd much rather fuck a pussy (if raw, of course).

  13. #18857
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone one know any one for 50.
    Go look in the streetwalker thread.

  14. #18856

    Looking for something cheep

    Does anyone one know any one for 50.

  15. #18855

    Well known thief

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Absolute thief. Showed up for an outcall, moved to the bedroom, gave her the money and she asked where her backpack was. She couldn't find the backpack that I never saw and figured that she left in in the Uber. She got a call from supposedly the driver that he was coming back with her backpack, went outside to get it and she took off.

    A complete rip-off and didn't leave with an Uber and probably didn't arrive in one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...h/794667691673


    Her ads are titled Red Hair, Blue Eyes, Phat Ass, Thick Thighs..
    Swear I posted my experience with her but checked and can't find it. She tried ripping me off too, booked an outcall. Saw the reports and decided to TOFTT but was testing just in case, I had an envelope with a few one's in it on the bathroom sink, once she got to my hotel she said she needed the bathroom and was in their for a few minutes before saying she forgot something in her car an bolted out. Checked and the envelope was gone, and I knew she was a thief. 20 minutes later she starts txting me WTF and accusing me of ripping her off, she claimed she went to her car and was going to come back until she saw the ones, but we all know that was a lie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape