Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 16508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15083
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    Finally met her last night around 930. Went to a spot to do a BJ. You guys were not kidding about her skills. I'll have to set up something to do FS next time.
    Stick with BJ bro.

  2. #15082
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to meet her for the first time last night. Definitely did not disappoint.
    Lmao. Pm me details bro.

  3. #15081

    Ktg

    Finally got to meet her for the first time last night. Definitely did not disappoint.

  4. #15080

    Latest sightings

    Wasn't able to stop last night as I was out making deliveries but around 6 pm I seen a possible WSW at the gas station on main and tallulah. Older, maybe 40's, black hair and tight jeans looking at the cars. Then spotted 2 possible BSWs over on buffalo and 59th at the convenience store. Both wearing skirts and jackets as it was off and on rain but one saw my looking as I cruised by and blew me a kiss while she kicked her leg out. Couldn't partake so just sharing the info.

  5. #15079

    Ditto x2

    Quote Originally Posted by PDC90  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a copy.
    Inquiring minds want to know!

  6. #15078

    Ktg

    Finally met her last night around 930. Went to a spot to do a BJ. You guys were not kidding about her skills. I'll have to set up something to do FS next time.

  7. #15077
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    How about you pm me some names from stg who are the 40%.
    Can I get a copy.

  8. #15076

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about strip clubs, but think about it. Girls on STG mostly operate out of motels. Girls like Cari and Kim gets rooms too sometimes, and they all share with one another because they are all users. You may want to pretend that not all these girls are, but they are only in this work because they are all users. Then you have girls like Bowden who go between street walking and STG, their lives all intermingle, and almost all of these girls have the same thing. You just ignore it because you can't find it on the internet like you can with Kim or others.

    I can scroll through STG right now and point out 2 or 3 on each page that I know has the same issue. They're the ones that everyone loves and talks about frequently. We all talk to each other. I don't have anything to lose, and aren't worried. I'm living life and having a great time! On to the next!
    How about you pm me some names from stg who are the 40%.

  9. #15075
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about strip clubs, but think about it. Girls on STG mostly operate out of motels. Girls like Cari and Kim gets rooms too sometimes, and they all share with one another because they are all users. You may want to pretend that not all these girls are, but they are only in this work because they are all users. Then you have girls like Bowden who go between street walking and STG, their lives all intermingle, and almost all of these girls have the same thing. You just ignore it because you can't find it on the internet like you can with Kim or others.

    I can scroll through STG right now and point out 2 or 3 on each page that I know has the same issue. They're the ones that everyone loves and talks about frequently. We all talk to each other. I don't have anything to lose, and aren't worried. I'm living life and having a great time! On to the next!
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHunter01  [View Original Post]
    This is cracksonville. Not telling you how to live your life however if you're in this lifestyle. It's like playing Russian roulette with a semiautomatic you're going to lose if you think any of these hoes are worth the risk bb. For my own piece of mine I would wrap it.
    I don't live here I'm just visit quarterly so I was unaware. I always wrap it up although I'll take a BBBJ. Are you saying the got the big one. The old ebola as dave chappelle calls it?

  10. #15074

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    So you KNEW about her condition and STILL went for it? AND you have a list?? What in the Duuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaal is going on here.
    Wowwww you can't make this shit up!

  11. #15073

    Ktg

    Finally met Katie the great for the first time tonight. Yeah, the candy has gotten to her face. I opted for a BJ and she did not disappoint at all. We talked for a little bit and got her number. I'm going to try to get with her again soon and do FS.

  12. #15072

    Just wondering

    Think I'm going to park and walk some one trails through the woods to see what I come across LOL.

    Pipe approves this message.

  13. #15071

    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about strip clubs, but think about it. Girls on STG mostly operate out of motels. Girls like Cari and Kim gets rooms too sometimes, and they all share with one another because they are all users. You may want to pretend that not all these girls are, but they are only in this work because they are all users. Then you have girls like Bowden who go between street walking and STG, their lives all intermingle, and almost all of these girls have the same thing. You just ignore it because you can't find it on the internet like you can with Kim or others.

    I can scroll through STG right now and point out 2 or 3 on each page that I know has the same issue. They're the ones that everyone loves and talks about frequently. We all talk to each other. I don't have anything to lose, and aren't worried. I'm living life and having a great time! On to the next!
    Which is worrisome. LOL! So there is a social sub culture of those who have been afflicted with one thing or another? Fascinating.

  14. #15070

    Cari

    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    I scooped whom I assume is fake tits Kim because she had that little white Chihuahua looking dog with her. Had on a baggy jacket and was carrying a huge pink bag. Just couldn't do it. Between the dog in my vehicle and she looked 70 LOL.
    This is Cari. She's hot and is a great fuck too! She will ride the hell out of you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1676054558474~2.jpg‎  

  15. #15069
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the STG SWans or does this spill into the STGs in the strip clubs too?
    I don't know anything about strip clubs, but think about it. Girls on STG mostly operate out of motels. Girls like Cari and Kim gets rooms too sometimes, and they all share with one another because they are all users. You may want to pretend that not all these girls are, but they are only in this work because they are all users. Then you have girls like Bowden who go between street walking and STG, their lives all intermingle, and almost all of these girls have the same thing. You just ignore it because you can't find it on the internet like you can with Kim or others.

    I can scroll through STG right now and point out 2 or 3 on each page that I know has the same issue. They're the ones that everyone loves and talks about frequently. We all talk to each other. I don't have anything to lose, and aren't worried. I'm living life and having a great time! On to the next!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape