Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 16508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15068

    2 chicks on Lane

    You are correct. There is another girl on Lane with fake tits whose prison information was posted here in the forum a few months back, Carrie. I need to find a gf and just leave this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Informer904  [View Original Post]
    I THOUGHT that was her. Almost made the scoop myself 2 weeks ago, but my spider senses kept going off like. I KNOW I've seen a post awhile ago about a SW with fake tits on Lane and so stay away but I couldn't remember what post it was. Glad I listened.

  2. #15067

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the STG SWans or does this spill into the STGs in the strip clubs too?
    This is cracksonville. Not telling you how to live your life however if you're in this lifestyle. It's like playing Russian roulette with a semiautomatic you're going to lose if you think any of these hoes are worth the risk bb. For my own piece of mine I would wrap it.

  3. #15066

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, people should be more concerned about all the STG girls that I know are confirmed, but it isn't publicized. I'd say at it's at least 40% or more, trust me. I have the list.
    So you KNEW about her condition and STILL went for it? AND you have a list?? What in the Duuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaal is going on here.

  4. #15065

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man, she one of the very best pipe drainers out there. Just a cool chick and I likes her body. She's cheap to!
    Yep. It was definitely her and was hard to tell with the jacket / sweater she had on. Didn't know she was known for the amazing head game otherwise I would have taken up on that offer. Ended up dropping her off after an awkward exchange. Saw her a few hours later with a stroller and her dog in it.

  5. #15064
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, people should be more concerned about all the STG girls that I know are confirmed, but it isn't publicized. I'd say at it's at least 40% or more, trust me. I have the list.
    Was the bareback planned or an accident bro??

  6. #15063
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, people should be more concerned about all the STG girls that I know are confirmed, but it isn't publicized. I'd say at it's at least 40% or more, trust me. I have the list.
    Do you mean the STG SWans or does this spill into the STGs in the strip clubs too?

  7. #15062

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84  [View Original Post]
    You rawdogged fake tits Kim?? Yikes!! You should really go back a few months and read the forum's very serious confirmed prison record for her then figure out your next move.
    I THOUGHT that was her. Almost made the scoop myself 2 weeks ago, but my spider senses kept going off like. I KNOW I've seen a post awhile ago about a SW with fake tits on Lane and so stay away but I couldn't remember what post it was. Glad I listened.

  8. #15061
    Quote Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84  [View Original Post]
    You rawdogged fake tits Kim?? Yikes!! You should really go back a few months and read the forum's very serious confirmed prison record for her then figure out your next move.
    Yeah, people should be more concerned about all the STG girls that I know are confirmed, but it isn't publicized. I'd say at it's at least 40% or more, trust me. I have the list.

  9. #15060

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I saw her out today to, but picked up fake tits Kim. Went to our spot and got amazing BBBJ and BBFS for $40. Fun tits to!! She usually has her little dog with her.
    You rawdogged fake tits Kim?? Yikes!! You should really go back a few months and read the forum's very serious confirmed prison record for her then figure out your next move.

  10. #15059

    Lane Ave

    Looks like everyone's favorite Uncle is cleaning up behind the small speedway. Several marked and unmarked vehicles behind the store. Be careful it 5 pm when I saw this.

  11. #15058

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    I scooped whom I assume is fake tits Kim because she had that little white Chihuahua looking dog with her. Had on a baggy jacket and was carrying a huge pink bag. Just couldn't do it. Between the dog in my vehicle and she looked 70 LOL.
    Sorry man, she one of the very best pipe drainers out there. Just a cool chick and I likes her body. She's cheap to!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail~2.jpeg‎   CeJNkh.jpg‎   uBZ0JC.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230209-112126~3.png‎   thumbnail.jpeg‎  


  12. #15057
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Is it me, or is there 2-3 DBs to every SWan? If you're not seeing the same thing can you let me know where and when you're hunting because I'm not having the right type of luck. PMs are welcomed too.
    Not sure about other areas, but Lane is notorious for this. Spotted 3 SWs and one was scoop worthy. One of their DB was chilling about 10-15 ft away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230201_084434.jpg‎  

  13. #15056
    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    I scooped whom I assume is fake tits Kim because she had that little white Chihuahua looking dog with her. Had on a baggy jacket and was carrying a huge pink bag. Just couldn't do it. Between the dog in my vehicle and she looked 70 LOL.
    Damn, those titties would have helped. Just focus on those beauties and she would have sucked the hell out of your dick and wouldn't stop. I agree with rawdawg, one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. She loves cum on her face too, or she'll eat it!

    I have a video of me shooting a huge load on Cari's tits, then Kim sucked it all up into her mouth, and they passed it back and forth in each other's mouth 4 times before both swallowing some. That was for only $80 total! LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230209-103420~2.png‎   Screenshot_20230209-103831.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230209-103716.jpg‎  

  14. #15055

    Dirt Piles everywhere!

    Is it me, or is there 2-3 DBs to every SWan? If you're not seeing the same thing can you let me know where and when you're hunting because I'm not having the right type of luck. PMs are welcomed too.

  15. #15054
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I saw her out today to, but picked up fake tits Kim. Went to our spot and got amazing BBBJ and BBFS for $40. Fun tits to!! She usually has her little dog with her.
    I scooped whom I assume is fake tits Kim because she had that little white Chihuahua looking dog with her. Had on a baggy jacket and was carrying a huge pink bag. Just couldn't do it. Between the dog in my vehicle and she looked 70 LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape