Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12834

    HonestPunk, Prada Baby, L-A10, Victoria1992 and Beth

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-438115f9366b

    HonestPunk.

    Saw the profile, she does not look close to 29 based upon the pic but never met her in person. She would love to meet and has a family member that can watch the kids. But wait, she can't because her daughter has asthma and needs an inhaler. If only someone would send her the money. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-2bbeac8d9a08

    Prada Baby.

    Recently moved up from Orlando. Started good with a FaceTime before she moved from Florida. Became very flaky. Confirms one day and cancels the next. Was asking me to send her money before we ever met in person. Finally did meet in person for a M&G and while nice legs, she has gained weight since the pictures were taken. Flaked on the second date after confirming the day before. Next.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-94c12376188b

    L-A10.

    Wanted to move to Telegram. Seemed down to meet as long as you paid her a deposit on the meet. Claimed she was abused in the past and the $100 gave her security. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-b2a0104e4a8a

    Victoria 1992.

    Single Mom with two 3 why / o twins. Terrible relationship with ex. Went to text quickly which I prefer and lots of texting afterwards. Then asked about PPM and I told her that I am usually between $400-500 on the first meet but obviously that was something we should discuss as I would want her comfortable that everything made sense for her needs. She responded that she likes to get that discussion done right "I'm very picky and my time is limited. So I always like to be very upfront and also discuss expectations. " That was the end of the interaction and she never responded after that. Apparently my $$ wasn't her expectation. Moving on.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-993e5870ff5c

    Beth.

    New to the site but really trying to raise money for a fundraiser for her doing the Polar Plunge. Just needs a little more to beat out the guy that is number 1 for fundraising. Took the conversation to text and she wanted to do a FaceTime but lots of text messages before that. Finally she asks what does she have to do to get me to donate. I responded "meet me". Crickets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1326E65C-C8BF-4049-94AF-24DA7F09EEB3.jpg‎   EC8F96AD-868E-4A2C-8E15-1052D4F83C6C.jpg‎   F862D7F7-19AF-435F-8521-07EC1196E26E.jpg‎   BC331698-1BF9-4D06-8D98-14E39DC0499F.jpg‎   FC872BF9-4DC3-4D46-9657-C5E89E74C5D4.jpg‎  


  2. #12833
    One month is the way to go and I'd suspect this is almost the norm now on SA. Going back to the early / hey days of SA they never really used to do the discounting promotions that they do today. But in recent years the monthly price has crept up, they implemented an auto renew capability and they bombard lapsed members with discounts to renew so I'd imagine their renewal rates have plummeted as the quality of the site has progressively gone to shit.

    I've been in sales as a profession a long time and can tell you that when a company is leading with discounts like SA is its an immediate red flag that the quality of their product is not good enough to justify their asking price and they know it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    I do the same thing. Just a month at a time with the 20% off. Then I will talk to some people and usually not renew for a little bit before jumping back on.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have been on SA for years. I only get a month at a time, it is all I need to get plenty of POTs.

  3. #12832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Like magic

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-d5b5ddbcd594

    Wanted half upfront as a deposit. Never even discussed what 1/2 of what meant. I just told her she was confused as I do not send money prior to meeting someone and passed.
    Now her post is gone. Wonder why. Good on you. Wish more of us took that approach and stop the deposit shit. Now you have the worse looking, worse acting, most drugged out providers asking for deposits. Ors gotten out of control. But there's my rant for the day.

  4. #12831

    Joy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-d5b5ddbcd594

    Wanted half upfront as a deposit. Never even discussed what 1/2 of what meant. I just told her she was confused as I do not send money prior to meeting someone and passed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12807A79-A09D-4204-9770-DFB1BC9F9D33.jpg‎  

  5. #12830
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have been on SA for years. I only get a month at a time, it is all I need to get plenty of POTs.
    I do the same thing. Just a month at a time with the 20% off. Then I will talk to some people and usually not renew for a little bit before jumping back on. As I have been on the site longer, I am starting to have people that I started talking to that didn't end up happening reaching back out too which negates the need for membership at times.

  6. #12829
    Quote Originally Posted by YungOne  [View Original Post]
    Ok, Lord Farquaad.

    Promo Code:

    VWO33 COM.

    *95.70 USD OFF*.

    Total Amount:

    $194.29 USD.

    This is for the benefit of others tyvm.
    I have been on SA for years. I only get a month at a time, it is all I need to get plenty of POTs. I also get on periodically to check out the talent, favorite some for future use. I *always* have a 20% discount offer waiting for me if I want to renew my paid membership. It might get sweeter at times, but it hasn't for VD. I also see girls on there who had been inactive, who have now come back to the site. I figure they had an arrangement, it blew up for some reason. I can contact them from the text trail I established earlier, I don't need to have a membership to revive communications in hopes of landing them.

    I am about to have a couple of business trips, I want to sugar in those cities, so I'll get a month membership to scope out POTs in advance of those.

    If you pay for 3 months at a time, and you get banned (which happens a fair amount these days, even to people who think they are doing only 'innocent' communication) you lose the $ from the whole amount of membership you have paid. In rare cases, one might be able to appeal to their mods and get reinstated, but most guys just end up starting up from scratch with a completely new sugar identity.

  7. #12828

    Mhm

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Codes don't work forever.

    Yes, others are reporting discount codes for Valentine's Day. I would assume those offers will fade after Tuesday.

    Finally, if it really makes a big difference to you to save like 20 bucks on the membership, I don't think you will have a lot of luck getting decent women off the site w / your financial offers.
    Ok, Lord Farquaad.

    Promo Code:

    VWO33 COM.

    *95.70 USD OFF*.

    Total Amount:

    $194.29 USD.

    This is for the benefit of others tyvm.

  8. #12827
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTfs  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a DM.
    Why do you automatically think any hot 18-19 year old is a scam profile?

  9. #12826
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1  [View Original Post]
    DM me if you'd like to exchange notes on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-c7f28b2bb1c4
    Sent you a DM.

  10. #12825
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Before I try getting around a long ban I have had on SA, I just want to check on how others have got around it. I have heard the 'vanilla' gift cards don't work but do others? Do you have to register the card before you can use and do you just put in fake info?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...d_still_works/

  11. #12824
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSomeErr  [View Original Post]
    First girl is a pro, can't remember her name.

  12. #12823
    Quote Originally Posted by YungOne  [View Original Post]
    So I once heard that if you don't immediately sub, SA will then offer you discount codes. So I thought I'd put it to the test.

    Lo and behold, 2 weeks later they presented 15% off. I thought that wasn't enough so I kept patient and waited. After 2 months I was still getting the same 15% off and thinking it was a myth. 66 unread messages the temptation was real, but I held strong!

    Fast forward to last week, when I would sign in it present the same ol' 15. But then when I clicked on messages a pop up appeared! I finally received 25% off. Still, curious, I X'ed out of it. 3 days later same 15 when I sign on but now when I clicked messages, FINAL OFFER 33% off! 2. 5 months and 70 messages later I finally got the ultimate off LOL tho some part of me wants to keep it going to see if there's a unicorn 40% off..
    Codes don't work forever.

    Yes, others are reporting discount codes for Valentine's Day. I would assume those offers will fade after Tuesday.

    Finally, if it really makes a big difference to you to save like 20 bucks on the membership, I don't think you will have a lot of luck getting decent women off the site w / your financial offers.

  13. #12822
    Has anyone ever met kim, she was a MILF in her late 30's, gnd / mom type.

    Met her once, had a good time but she's been MIA.

  14. #12821

    Discount codez

    Quote Originally Posted by YungOne  [View Original Post]
    I simply reached out to their support, argued my case and apologized, VOILA! I'm back baby! But did take several weeks for them to reach back out. Hope this helps!

    Cheers.
    So I once heard that if you don't immediately sub, SA will then offer you discount codes. So I thought I'd put it to the test.

    Lo and behold, 2 weeks later they presented 15% off. I thought that wasn't enough so I kept patient and waited. After 2 months I was still getting the same 15% off and thinking it was a myth. 66 unread messages the temptation was real, but I held strong!

    Fast forward to last week, when I would sign in it present the same ol' 15. But then when I clicked on messages a pop up appeared! I finally received 25% off. Still, curious, I X'ed out of it. 3 days later same 15 when I sign on but now when I clicked messages, FINAL OFFER 33% off! 2. 5 months and 70 messages later I finally got the ultimate off LOL tho some part of me wants to keep it going to see if there's a unicorn 40% off.

    Here are my codes fellow SDs.

    15% (VWO15 COM).

    20% (OCR20 AUG22) & (VWO20 COM).

    25% (VWO25 COM).

    33% (VWO33 COM).

    Enjoy! (and no I didn't just copy paste the middle numbers myself, but now that I relogged back in the 33 disapeared and the 25 returned, I tested the 33 again and it worked (40 did not)).

  15. #12820

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape