Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 17049
-
02-13-23 17:27 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 381HonestPunk, Prada Baby, L-A10, Victoria1992 and Beth
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-438115f9366b
HonestPunk.
Saw the profile, she does not look close to 29 based upon the pic but never met her in person. She would love to meet and has a family member that can watch the kids. But wait, she can't because her daughter has asthma and needs an inhaler. If only someone would send her the money. Pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-2bbeac8d9a08
Prada Baby.
Recently moved up from Orlando. Started good with a FaceTime before she moved from Florida. Became very flaky. Confirms one day and cancels the next. Was asking me to send her money before we ever met in person. Finally did meet in person for a M&G and while nice legs, she has gained weight since the pictures were taken. Flaked on the second date after confirming the day before. Next.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-94c12376188b
L-A10.
Wanted to move to Telegram. Seemed down to meet as long as you paid her a deposit on the meet. Claimed she was abused in the past and the $100 gave her security. Pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-b2a0104e4a8a
Victoria 1992.
Single Mom with two 3 why / o twins. Terrible relationship with ex. Went to text quickly which I prefer and lots of texting afterwards. Then asked about PPM and I told her that I am usually between $400-500 on the first meet but obviously that was something we should discuss as I would want her comfortable that everything made sense for her needs. She responded that she likes to get that discussion done right "I'm very picky and my time is limited. So I always like to be very upfront and also discuss expectations. " That was the end of the interaction and she never responded after that. Apparently my $$ wasn't her expectation. Moving on.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-993e5870ff5c
Beth.
New to the site but really trying to raise money for a fundraiser for her doing the Polar Plunge. Just needs a little more to beat out the guy that is number 1 for fundraising. Took the conversation to text and she wanted to do a FaceTime but lots of text messages before that. Finally she asks what does she have to do to get me to donate. I responded "meet me". Crickets.
-
02-13-23 11:09 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 754One month is the way to go and I'd suspect this is almost the norm now on SA. Going back to the early / hey days of SA they never really used to do the discounting promotions that they do today. But in recent years the monthly price has crept up, they implemented an auto renew capability and they bombard lapsed members with discounts to renew so I'd imagine their renewal rates have plummeted as the quality of the site has progressively gone to shit.
I've been in sales as a profession a long time and can tell you that when a company is leading with discounts like SA is its an immediate red flag that the quality of their product is not good enough to justify their asking price and they know it.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 09:14 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 503Like magic
Now her post is gone. Wonder why. Good on you. Wish more of us took that approach and stop the deposit shit. Now you have the worse looking, worse acting, most drugged out providers asking for deposits. Ors gotten out of control. But there's my rant for the day.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 16:30 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 381Joy
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-d5b5ddbcd594
Wanted half upfront as a deposit. Never even discussed what 1/2 of what meant. I just told her she was confused as I do not send money prior to meeting someone and passed.
-
02-12-23 15:59 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 381I do the same thing. Just a month at a time with the 20% off. Then I will talk to some people and usually not renew for a little bit before jumping back on. As I have been on the site longer, I am starting to have people that I started talking to that didn't end up happening reaching back out too which negates the need for membership at times.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 14:51 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 3343I have been on SA for years. I only get a month at a time, it is all I need to get plenty of POTs. I also get on periodically to check out the talent, favorite some for future use. I *always* have a 20% discount offer waiting for me if I want to renew my paid membership. It might get sweeter at times, but it hasn't for VD. I also see girls on there who had been inactive, who have now come back to the site. I figure they had an arrangement, it blew up for some reason. I can contact them from the text trail I established earlier, I don't need to have a membership to revive communications in hopes of landing them.
Originally Posted by YungOne
[View Original Post]
I am about to have a couple of business trips, I want to sugar in those cities, so I'll get a month membership to scope out POTs in advance of those.
If you pay for 3 months at a time, and you get banned (which happens a fair amount these days, even to people who think they are doing only 'innocent' communication) you lose the $ from the whole amount of membership you have paid. In rare cases, one might be able to appeal to their mods and get reinstated, but most guys just end up starting up from scratch with a completely new sugar identity.
-
02-11-23 21:43 #12828Regular Member

Posts: 14Mhm
Ok, Lord Farquaad.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Promo Code:
VWO33 COM.
*95.70 USD OFF*.
Total Amount:
$194.29 USD.
This is for the benefit of others tyvm.
-
02-11-23 21:27 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 80Why do you automatically think any hot 18-19 year old is a scam profile?
Originally Posted by HornyTfs
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 18:05 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 80Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 12:41 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 141https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...d_still_works/
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 05:10 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 808First girl is a pro, can't remember her name.
Originally Posted by GetSomeErr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 00:56 #12823Senior Member

Posts: 3343Codes don't work forever.
Originally Posted by YungOne
[View Original Post]
Yes, others are reporting discount codes for Valentine's Day. I would assume those offers will fade after Tuesday.
Finally, if it really makes a big difference to you to save like 20 bucks on the membership, I don't think you will have a lot of luck getting decent women off the site w / your financial offers.
-
02-10-23 19:54 #12822Senior Member

Posts: 685Has anyone ever met kim, she was a MILF in her late 30's, gnd / mom type.
Met her once, had a good time but she's been MIA.
-
02-10-23 18:37 #12821Regular Member

Posts: 14Discount codez
So I once heard that if you don't immediately sub, SA will then offer you discount codes. So I thought I'd put it to the test.
Originally Posted by YungOne
[View Original Post]
Lo and behold, 2 weeks later they presented 15% off. I thought that wasn't enough so I kept patient and waited. After 2 months I was still getting the same 15% off and thinking it was a myth. 66 unread messages the temptation was real, but I held strong!
Fast forward to last week, when I would sign in it present the same ol' 15. But then when I clicked on messages a pop up appeared! I finally received 25% off. Still, curious, I X'ed out of it. 3 days later same 15 when I sign on but now when I clicked messages, FINAL OFFER 33% off! 2. 5 months and 70 messages later I finally got the ultimate off LOL tho some part of me wants to keep it going to see if there's a unicorn 40% off.
Here are my codes fellow SDs.
15% (VWO15 COM).
20% (OCR20 AUG22) & (VWO20 COM).
25% (VWO25 COM).
33% (VWO33 COM).
Enjoy! (and no I didn't just copy paste the middle numbers myself, but now that I relogged back in the 33 disapeared and the 25 returned, I tested the 33 again and it worked (40 did not)).
-
02-10-23 17:43 #12820Regular Member

Posts: 4Info
Anyone got any information on these two?
Thank you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-d97070b914ea
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-eb87c98df49f













Reply With Quote





