Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 872 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 17931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12366

    Kerry-disability

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Yup I was surprised when I seen an ad by her this morning. She's still one of my go tos through the years but proceed with caution as she dies have a very noticeable disability.
    I've seen her post several time with pics. I have not noticed and anything so what is her noticeable disability? If you don't feel like saying it in public you can dm me with the answer.

  2. #12365

    Marie back in Lex for few days

    For those if you that know Marie (awesome BBBJ).

    She's back in town for few days incall off and Broadway.

    She's having trouble posting here is her # 859-285-4815.

  3. #12364

    Hottie in Lex for few days

    Hey guys one of my atf girls is in Lex for next few days. Incall off and. Broadway. No trades or bullshit.
    Rates qv-100
    Hh-140
    Hr-180

    She's 28 petite hottie, great attitude & you will want see her again.

    Goes by CC.

    Senior members or members that have contributed some reviews pvt message me for #.

    She also has friend with her that's from here name is Marie & is having trouble posting. Marie # 859-285-4815.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20230209_174421.jpg‎  

  4. #12363

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFly1  [View Original Post]
    I tried this one in December. Total waste of time. She literally doesn't want to do anything. She will barely touch you. Has roommates that she doesn't mention until you're already there. She literally wanted to sit beside me and watch me jack off while she touched herself with her eyes closed. She wanted no part of the finish either. Also in a rough part of town. The whole session gave me the creeps.
    Thanks, I remember seeing her in Richmond now a long time ago. All she did was complain about her health and I ended up just doing Russian with her laying back because she said she liked the feeling of cum on her neck and she was too sore to do anything else and she had a gag reflex LOL.

  5. #12362

    Don't!

    I tried this one in December. Total waste of time. She literally doesn't want to do anything. She will barely touch you. Has roommates that she doesn't mention until you're already there. She literally wanted to sit beside me and watch me jack off while she touched herself with her eyes closed. She wanted no part of the finish either. Also in a rough part of town. The whole session gave me the creeps.

  6. #12361

    Any experiences?

    Hi all,

    Would love some insight on either or one of these. Hoping to get some intel but if not I may be TFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/803681364628

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/334908550624

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #12360

    Paisley and Roxi-Honeymoon?

    Looks like the honeymoon is over. Paisley's ad: "I DO NOT condone to ANY two girl special. I work ALONE. I would assume that means she is no longer working with Roxi/Ava. Or Roxi in her apartment?

    These 2 girl partnerships never work. They are rarely on the same page. They get jealous of each other. They steal each other's dope, money, clothes, dates, I'd's and phones. One shows up on time the other is 2 hours late. Either one is a user and the other is a pill popper. One is bi the other is not, one is pimping for her boyfriend, the other has a sugar daddy. I can go on.

    Take care and watch your back.

    Go Cats! #freedoug.

  8. #12359

    Amy equals Ashley

    Different name. Different number. Same girl. Same scam. See my post regarding Ashley. Right now she has extended her stay off TC. Somebody questioned once why these girls change their names. This is why. They either get known for crummy service or scams so they have to change things up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/235476861489

  9. #12358

    Do Not Recommend

    Izzy.

    The most deceiving pics I've seen on STG's. I met with her and she is as round as tall. Nothing cute, stinky kitty, no skills. Kicking myself for going into the house and giving it a try. Was my last dream and makes a guy want to quit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...k/150896467381

  10. #12357

    Rico / Guido

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I hope you are not visiting Paisley and Roxi when Guido shows up to collect his money and he is packing heat.
    That's funny! AKA Ralph Cifaretto on the Soprano's. Seriously, people do come and go at Paisley's apartment during visits. A lot of loose ends there in more ways than one LOL!

  11. #12356

    Paisley's Rico

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    "Rico's" was indeed a typo. Meant to read, "Roxi's ad. ". Sorry for the confusion! Honestly, my best advice to anyone is avoid them both! There are much better, cleaner and tighter options out there.
    I agree! Much cleaner and tighter options out there. Some one ought to let her know about Summer's Eve or a similar product LOL! Just glad Rico didn't mean Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. Whew!

  12. #12355

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed a couple times in the tread, just search back, but if you do go please give us an update. Things can change a lot in just weeks with these providers. I'm interested myself just haven't had a reason to be over that way. !

    Stay Hydrated.
    I haven't seen her. Too many rules LOL! With that many restrictions, it's not really sex.

  13. #12354
    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick? Thought about checking her out unless anyone has had any bad experiences?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/348168494477

    Either comment or PM me if preferred.
    She's been reviewed a couple times in the tread, just search back, but if you do go please give us an update. Things can change a lot in just weeks with these providers. I'm interested myself just haven't had a reason to be over that way. !

    Stay Hydrated.

  14. #12353

    Ari?

    Has anyone seen this chick? Thought about checking her out unless anyone has had any bad experiences?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/348168494477

    Either comment or PM me if preferred.

  15. #12352

    Speaking of Early Morning fun.

    Has Anyone seen Ali (Dragon tats) lately? Last I saw she had moved to a different town, which is good, because her spot in CV was a DUMP, but she was another one that, when she was on, she was on, when she was off, oooooooof. My nickname for her was the Queen of Vaseline, but her photos didn't do her any justice, and when she was sober, seemed to really enjoy the fun. She use to be a favorite before she got too lost in the sauce. Anyone know if she's still in the game?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape