Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 732 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7866
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    Met her on SA, but can't seem to find her name. Started chatting and asked for $600 PPM. I countered with $400 weekly, and she said she wasn't interested and we went our separate ways. I deleted our conversations and moved on. She reach out to me, later the same day and told me she changed her mind. We chatted some more and made time to meet next week. I was a bit skeptical cause most of her photos are clearly airbrushed. I asked her for a selfie holding up a set number of fingers, and she passed the test. I got an unexpected day off today, I only found out Friday morning. I reached out, and made plans to meet this afternoon. Confirmed in the morning, paid for a room and sent the address - radio silence. I got burned, I hope you don't have to.
    Definitely real, on secret benefits now, anyone else have experience with her.

  2. #7865
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Yes we know you're paying a lot less and getting a lot less in return LOL. Let's be honest right?

    Girls can create accounts and message for free. Just like bars have entry cover for guys but not for girls. If you guys have ever been to a dance bar you would know that's how it works.
    I definitely do not think I am getting alot less. I most certainly almost always get BBFS & more pops than my standard 2 from the SA girls. Or if you go out enough to the bars / clubs than they will recogonize you and you will get in for free & get line privileges'.

  3. #7864
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if they're making it up to see if they can get it from you too. They might hear it from other girls which BTW may also be true or not (my guess most of time it's a bit of a grapevine-related embellishment) and then think why not I, if not this guy maybe from the next guy.
    Nah I see it for myself on some of their phones. When they make an out rageous claim I usually tell them to show me and that is how I verify the claim.

  4. #7863

    Snap

    Agree. Girls who propose Snapchat right away are usually a problem. But some girls use it in addition to their phone because it is wifi friendly. Use your best judgment. It's a no brainer to look that how many snaps they've posted. If it is less than 500, you likely have a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. I think I have a 0% success rate even meeting girls who use snap. I keep at it just in case, but it doesn't seem to work well for me.

  5. #7862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    So I got hit up by the girl: https://amymyinfo.com/.

    I'd send you her seeking profile but legit sent me a message of add me on snap and now her profile is gone and messages are not even in my history.

    Anyone see this one come through? Crazy times.
    Yikes. I think I have a 0% success rate even meeting girls who use snap. I keep at it just in case, but it doesn't seem to work well for me.

  6. #7861

    Straight to Snap?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Noticed the same. Could be a blackmail ploy. Always use a burner number (google voice, etc) so you are at less risk for this even if it does happen. Make use of seeking's report profile feature too.
    So I got hit up by the girl: https://amymyinfo.com/.

    I'd send you her seeking profile but legit sent me a message of add me on snap and now her profile is gone and messages are not even in my history.

    Anyone see this one come through? Crazy times.

  7. #7860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if they're making it up to see if they can get it from you too. They might hear it from other girls which BTW may also be true or not (my guess most of time it's a bit of a grapevine-related embellishment) and then think why not I, if not this guy maybe from the next guy.
    SBs definitely are populating reddit SA threads more and more to not just learn about "the lifestyle" but also to get rate intel; hell some are even on this forum (granted I find the locations where SBs are more present are in more of the "high tier" states; the ones I consider are NY, FL, CA, TX. Someone said the Orlando thread has active SBs and that sounds about right).

    Girls who pay for premium: there are SB "veterans" (Instagram quality look allowance type girls; I generally consider SA "pros" former strippers, current / former escorts, or hustling moms looking for strictly PPM) mostly in those high tier states too, and they are more likely to pay for premium because they are also more likely to have to filter out more messages from dudes *while* having to go up against more competition but also more likely to find *their* unicorn: the 4-5 figure SD. Premium helps them be at the top of every search list, and better message filtering.

    MA has some premium girls, usually they are pros who are PPM lifers, IRL model types, or girls that go to a bougie school like the Ivy leagues.

  8. #7859
    I've met a few that definitely didn't have great hygiene. A stinky pussy is a total turn off for me. It can potentially mean they have other issues that I'm not interested in finding out about.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaurentDing  [View Original Post]
    First I have to say that Seeking Arrangements is absolutely worth it. There are so many great chicks coming from all different types. However, I am really annoyed by their odor.

    From my experience, most of the girls on SA seem to have a bad hygiene. Their pussies smelled really bad and I have even met a girl which had strong body odor.

    I am indeed curious about people's experience. Do you guys have any problems with girls odor?

  9. #7858

    Reality

    Yes we know you're paying a lot less and getting a lot less in return LOL. Let's be honest right?

    Girls can create accounts and message for free. Just like bars have entry cover for guys but not for girls. If you guys have ever been to a dance bar you would know that's how it works.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    They pay for Premium that is what one of the girls I saw told me. Yeah it is crazy what some of the girls I had seen are getting from other guys when I am paying alot less.

  10. #7857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2200
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Only because some one is already paying her that and she thinks she can get it. SMH.
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    They pay for Premium that is what one of the girls I saw told me. Yeah it is crazy what some of the girls I had seen are getting from other guys when I am paying alot less.
    I wonder if they're making it up to see if they can get it from you too. They might hear it from other girls which BTW may also be true or not (my guess most of time it's a bit of a grapevine-related embellishment) and then think why not I, if not this guy maybe from the next guy.

  11. #7856
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    You'll be surprised how much money some stg druggie are getting. This girl show me how someone sent her $600 for 1 hour date and another one send her $100 just to to get a text back from her. There's a lot of desperate guys out there and that's why there's more scam on every site you go. We already know the game so we know not to fall for their trick but other guys don't care.

    Here's my question thought, since guys pay to use SA. Do girls also paid to use that site or is it free for them since they can just make a fake account and deleted after?
    They pay for Premium that is what one of the girls I saw told me. Yeah it is crazy what some of the girls I had seen are getting from other guys when I am paying alot less.

  12. #7855
    Quote Originally Posted by FindFun  [View Original Post]
    Wants $1 k. Tempting but not at that allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-429d693f93ee
    Only because some one is already paying her that and she thinks she can get it. SMH.

  13. #7854

    Girls body odor / pussy stinks

    First I have to say that Seeking Arrangements is absolutely worth it. There are so many great chicks coming from all different types. However, I am really annoyed by their odor.

    From my experience, most of the girls on SA seem to have a bad hygiene. Their pussies smelled really bad and I have even met a girl which had strong body odor.

    I am indeed curious about people's experience. Do you guys have any problems with girls odor?

  14. #7853

    $1 k is the new 500?

    Wants $1 k. Tempting but not at that allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-429d693f93ee

  15. #7852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by DreplyNow  [View Original Post]
    OIMG, as I just finished writing another post, I went to check my seeking messages. Yep! Jovie has just delete her profile. In the 11 minutes I took to write my last post up.

    Last line of text was: " I will text you late" - Hahah! I see the profile name still. At the bottom it says "Unable to send a message as user is no longer active. ".

    But when I put her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-abefcf8fe111 in my other dummy account. Her profile is still there.

    So, that confirms it:

    1. They are collecting phone numbers. For what reason, I don't know.

    2. Once they collect them, they filter us out by Blocking Us. Not deleting their profiles, blocking us.

    3. They have no intention of texting.

    Scenario:

    1. 1 Image profiles.

    2. No about or seeking section.

    3. typically doesn't show an occupation.

    4. They seem to "text you first" most of the time.

    5. It seems they are "recent' to the site at least 7 days.

    I wonder what they are up too or trying to do. So, for these ones who contact me, I've already setup another Burner number for testing & research purposes.
    Noticed the same. Could be a blackmail ploy. Always use a burner number (google voice, etc) so you are at less risk for this even if it does happen. Make use of seeking's report profile feature too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape