Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 731 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 10959
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7854

    Girls body odor / pussy stinks

    First I have to say that Seeking Arrangements is absolutely worth it. There are so many great chicks coming from all different types. However, I am really annoyed by their odor.

    From my experience, most of the girls on SA seem to have a bad hygiene. Their pussies smelled really bad and I have even met a girl which had strong body odor.

    I am indeed curious about people's experience. Do you guys have any problems with girls odor?

  2. #7853

    $1 k is the new 500?

    Wants $1 k. Tempting but not at that allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-429d693f93ee

  3. #7852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by DreplyNow  [View Original Post]
    OIMG, as I just finished writing another post, I went to check my seeking messages. Yep! Jovie has just delete her profile. In the 11 minutes I took to write my last post up.

    Last line of text was: " I will text you late" - Hahah! I see the profile name still. At the bottom it says "Unable to send a message as user is no longer active. ".

    But when I put her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-abefcf8fe111 in my other dummy account. Her profile is still there.

    So, that confirms it:

    1. They are collecting phone numbers. For what reason, I don't know.

    2. Once they collect them, they filter us out by Blocking Us. Not deleting their profiles, blocking us.

    3. They have no intention of texting.

    Scenario:

    1. 1 Image profiles.

    2. No about or seeking section.

    3. typically doesn't show an occupation.

    4. They seem to "text you first" most of the time.

    5. It seems they are "recent' to the site at least 7 days.

    I wonder what they are up too or trying to do. So, for these ones who contact me, I've already setup another Burner number for testing & research purposes.
    Noticed the same. Could be a blackmail ploy. Always use a burner number (google voice, etc) so you are at less risk for this even if it does happen. Make use of seeking's report profile feature too.

  4. #7851
    Quote Originally Posted by DreplyNow  [View Original Post]
    But I know that some of the Nigerian scammers know how to use that Snap App filters on pictures to make the "Text Images" seem as they are real time "just created" photos.
    They also use the picture filters as it screws up the "reverse image search" function on google which helps us weed out the scammers and fakes. They often pinch photos from Instagram and sometimes even from other dating sites. The scammers are getting smarter.

  5. #7850
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Give this guy the "Eddie Murphy Raw Award".
    Thanks!

    Anyone with a $5 M+ Net worth would be seeking opposite of this woman, which is why my suspicions are high.

  6. #7849
    Quote Originally Posted by DreplyNow  [View Original Post]
    Name: SubmissiveTiff.

    Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-4544e7f8737d.

    This is a weird one. Slow to respond. Provided her number. Told me straight up that she's a hoe.

    Then acted as if we already met before. Does anyone have any info on this one? Hard to break through & trying to get more details about this one.
    Quoted me a big number and the grammar wasn't great.

  7. #7848

    Scam wave

    Quote Originally Posted by DreplyNow  [View Original Post]
    Now, when I wrote that message to her, her first response was "No Bad" -- then she wrote, "I don't use this app usually. May I send message to you? If possible, could you please let me know your contact details?" Very weird indeed. LOL.
    There's a definite scam wave started on Seeking within the past week or two. They message you with "Hey how are you".

    No matter what you reply they come back with "No bad".

    Next you receive "I don't use this app usually. May I send message to you? If possible, could you please let me know your contact details?

    OR

    just a simple "Send me your number".

    This happened three times the same day. I blocked and moved on. Thankfully I never sent my number.

  8. #7847
    Quote Originally Posted by DreplyNow  [View Original Post]
    Aghh, so I think that's how they may be "filtering" us on this type of "collecting phone numbers scam". AFter they get our number, they either block or delete their profile.

    8 hours ago, I gave she asked for my phone number. I gave it to her 6 hours ago.

    I suspect, the last message that will be sent to me, will be "I'll text you" and she'll either block or delete the profile.

    I say this, "block or delete" where you stated her profile was gone to you. However, her profile is still up for me. And she hasn't responded.

    For any girl who doesn't have a picture of their face, I now always say: "Please note. If you are going to chat w / me, you need to provide a FULL picture of your face. I don't want to waste time. And provide multiple pics of yourself. " Then based on what they say, I ask them to go ahead & do a video chat.

    Now, when I wrote that message to her, her first response was "No Bad" -- then she wrote, "I don't use this app usually. May I send message to you? If possible, could you please let me know your contact details?" Very weird indeed. LOL.
    OIMG, as I just finished writing another post, I went to check my seeking messages. Yep! Jovie has just delete her profile. In the 11 minutes I took to write my last post up.

    Last line of text was: " I will text you late" - Hahah! I see the profile name still. At the bottom it says "Unable to send a message as user is no longer active. ".

    But when I put her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-abefcf8fe111 in my other dummy account. Her profile is still there.

    So, that confirms it:

    1. They are collecting phone numbers. For what reason, I don't know.

    2. Once they collect them, they filter us out by Blocking Us. Not deleting their profiles, blocking us.

    3. They have no intention of texting.

    Scenario:

    1. 1 Image profiles.

    2. No about or seeking section.

    3. typically doesn't show an occupation.

    4. They seem to "text you first" most of the time.

    5. It seems they are "recent' to the site at least 7 days.

    I wonder what they are up too or trying to do. So, for these ones who contact me, I've already setup another Burner number for testing & research purposes.

  9. #7846

    Seeking Needs to Start Cleaning Up Better

    As I mentioned in my last post, there's been a high percentage of bad ones in the past few weeks. Fake profiles, people not putting accurate descriptions of them on their profiles, asking high prices (when it seems they never actually had a real arrangement before), faceless & 1 pic profiles asking only for our numbers. At first, Seeking seemed like they were cleaning out the trash, but, they coming back strong.

    Also below, anyone have any insights on some of these. Need more info on some of them.

    Name: ConfidentMadame:

    Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-3fad6bac5322.

    This is a trans dude. Tries to have you send money first. Will spend time to chat via email & then will send pictures when you exchange numbers. The pictures show totally different looking pictures, slightly close, however, there's definitely Trans features.

    I told them, no offense, but why waste your time & mine. That they needed to put seeking "trans" on their profile & told them to do pull this BS again.

    Name: yourfavoritedoll.

    Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-0f8f7bf1e100.

    Won't do anything for less than $1,000. She uses Snap, and sends what seems to be real time Snaps & photos. However, I'm not 100% sure she real, whereas, I don't know all the tricks & features of that App yet. But I know that some of the Nigerian scammers know how to use that Snap App filters on pictures to make the "Text Images" seem as they are real time "just created" photos.

    Name: SubmissiveTiff.

    Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-4544e7f8737d.

    This is a weird one. Slow to respond. Provided her number. Told me straight up that she's a hoe.

    Then acted as if we already met before. Does anyone have any info on this one? Hard to break through & trying to get more details about this one.

    Name: Belle03.

    Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-78fd72ce1d25.

    Provided number. Slow to respond. Sporadic email & text chats. Not in school – took a semester off. Works retail in the mornings. So, don't understand the ADD – can't even hold a conversation past 3 minutes. Anyone have any insights on this one?

    Name: Brianna95.

    Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-ed6a548fbc40.

    Anyone have info on this one? Weird one. Here's why. In school for computer science, coding. However, paying 2 hour sessions Monday through Friday for "online tutoring" in Boston. Profile says Bostn, however, takes Amtrak back to New Hampshire daily (car is broken). Provided number & she sent additional pictures. Not sure what to make of this one. The conversations are still on-going thus far. Was willing to meet in Beantown after her "coding tutoring". She said it was a cheaper option than Bootcamps or going to University.

    Name: fairy princess.

    Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-72daa5af5b5c.

    States they want you have to purchase pics and do sexting before meeting. I passed.

    Name: GradBaddie.

    Profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-5183e70e5f34.

    I only respect this one a little bit. I went forceful on this one to test out some theories, which worked.

    I saw this one online a lot. I emailed, and was noticing that all my emails were being read all the time. I noticed she would visit my profile cause her profile showed up under "Viewed Me'. However, I was getting no responses. I was being nice at first, and sent multiple messages. So, I started to add some lines to people who were NOT responding & go hard to find out what's actually going on here.

    I would simply say, something like, if you receive an email at work, would you not respond? If you're not interested, and to stop having one way conversations, have the common courtesy & decency to say I'm not interested.

    She wrote back finally. Saying she wasn't interested. That thought my lack of messages back might've conveyed, but sorry for not saying earlier. " – Now that's someone I can respect. A little bit.

    Has anyone found a way to have them keep a conversation going consistently rather than the sudden "ghosting" in a middle of a conversation? That's one of my pet peeves. As you can see, I write a lot & fast texter (since I'm using my computer), but it seems these chicks constantly can't hold a conversation longer than 10 minutes. How do they hold down jobs?

  10. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    Jovie has me on the "I'll text you" she did but her profiles gone.
    Aghh, so I think that's how they may be "filtering" us on this type of "collecting phone numbers scam". AFter they get our number, they either block or delete their profile.

    8 hours ago, I gave she asked for my phone number. I gave it to her 6 hours ago.

    I suspect, the last message that will be sent to me, will be "I'll text you" and she'll either block or delete the profile.

    I say this, "block or delete" where you stated her profile was gone to you. However, her profile is still up for me. And she hasn't responded.

    For any girl who doesn't have a picture of their face, I now always say: "Please note. If you are going to chat w / me, you need to provide a FULL picture of your face. I don't want to waste time. And provide multiple pics of yourself. " Then based on what they say, I ask them to go ahead & do a video chat.

    Now, when I wrote that message to her, her first response was "No Bad" -- then she wrote, "I don't use this app usually. May I send message to you? If possible, could you please let me know your contact details?" Very weird indeed. LOL.

  11. #7844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by DreplyNow  [View Original Post]
    So a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about the start of a good 2023. There were great things happening, the site seemed cleaner, I was getting great low-cost offers from great, good-looking women, I was getting "incoming" emails at a great rate as well as great open rates & responses. Since I provided those details, the last couple of weeks has seen a tremendous & drastic change.

    Here's what's been happening:

    Disappearing Profile while Collecting Phone Numbers Scam. I knew this was happening; however, never was able to catch the full trend. However, as I stated, there's been a rampant increase of weird, crazy coincidences on the site. Here's how it works. A "Profile" with 1 image of a woman will reach out to you. Their profile has sparse details. However, they advance the conversation as they are willing to talk. There go-to line is "not on here often, do you have another platform to communicate"..
    Bro,

    You'll be surprised how much money some stg druggie are getting. This girl show me how someone sent her $600 for 1 hour date and another one send her $100 just to to get a text back from her. There's a lot of desperate guys out there and that's why there's more scam on every site you go. We already know the game so we know not to fall for their trick but other guys don't care.

    Here's my question thought, since guys pay to use SA. Do girls also paid to use that site or is it free for them since they can just make a fake account and deleted after?

  12. #7843
    Quote Originally Posted by DreplyNow  [View Original Post]
    So a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about the start of a good 2023. There were great things happening, the site seemed cleaner, I was getting great low-cost offers from great, good-looking women, I was getting "incoming" emails at a great rate as well as great open rates & responses. Since I provided those details, the last couple of weeks has seen a tremendous & drastic change.

    Here's what's been happening:

    Disappearing Profile while Collecting Phone Numbers Scam. I knew this was happening; however, never was able to catch the full trend. However, as I stated, there's been a rampant increase of weird, crazy coincidences on the site. Here's how it works. A "Profile" with 1 image of a woman will reach out to you. Their profile has sparse details. However, they advance the conversation as they are willing to talk. There go-to line is "not on here often, do you have another platform to communicate".

    So the scam goes like this: They send you a "Hey, how are you". When you reply, there is fast but brief follow-up. They suddenly will "request" "YOUR" phone number, stating, "I'm never on here; let's text off the site" or some variation thereof. When asking for their number, they won't give it. But once you provide your number, suddenly, the last line says: "I'll Text You. " Then immediately, their profile is deactivated & deleted. You are NEVER texted.

    Why is this a scam? I don't know how it plays out, however, but they seem to be collected numbers.

    Additionally, I quickly caught on, where there literally were 4 profiles who had the same scenario, and EACH one of their profiles ended in "I'll Text You" and there profiles were then deactivated. All had only 1 image with sparse information on their profiles.

    So the question is: Why are they collecting phone numbers? What's the point? Unbeknownst to them, I ONLY use burner numbers & have multiple of them.

    Here are a couple of those profiles, they are actually happening as I type this:

    Jovie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-abefcf8fe111

    Name: Ceatherinexxox1.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-e48fdd8f949d

    I'm thinking about either, just giving them the number to the FBI to see what happens. OR, setup another burner number just for these ones as they are starting to become easily predictable.

    Name: Addison.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-28eb6a8f87e5

    Possible phone number collector. All signs point to it. However, the timing of the messages are off. Wrote to me first with "how was your day". I replied & I know that my reply was read.

    Second Issue: Crazy Price Requests.

    Suddenly, I've been getting more & more "non-budging" on $1,000 to meet, w / the statement of "this is what I usually get". Then when probe to gain some more insight (got to be strategic about it). I ask in order: 1.) How's your experience been on this site? 2.) When was the last time you dated someone on this site? 3.) When was the last time you dated someone OFF this site (the guy in your contacts who your friend introduced you too), and my last question, that I never get too, because, the 2nd answer provides the details the majority of the time; 4.) The last time you had a successful date from this site, did you achieve your required rate of funds?

    The majority of the time, for women stating they want $1 grand, when I ask question #2, the last time they dated someone from the site on average is 3 months ago, and on average has been only a "meet & greet lunch" they didn't lead to anything, and they were only given food.

    But yet in still, there has been an uptick of "I don't go out for less than $1,000".

    SOLUTIONS!

    We need to start calling these women out on their B. S. It needs to be clear that NO one is going to give the equivalent of a $250,0000 / year salary, when the average minimum wage for 8 hours in one day is already $114. Double that amount is already a great deal & more than what they are most likely making in a day anyway (without taxes)!! Three times that amount is $342 which definitely a great days pay.

    So whoever continues to pay higher, or is advocating / complaining that we should give more, you are doing everyone else as well as yourself a disservice.

    Late Arrivals:

    One positive note, women who I sent the initial "Hello" email too on the site between 3 and 6 months ago, they are actually "reading their emails" and following up and trying to strike a conversation. I don't know where it's going, but, however, on average, it's been the same statement "sorry for the late response, I've been off the site" I mean really?

    The fact is, you get email notifications, on top of that, when you press "Favorite", the computer gives you a pop-out notification as well. You can do it multiple times to get their attention.

    For me, I respond to EVERYONE, even the Columbians & Venezuelans. The ones out of state, I simply say tell them straight up; "You don't need to waste your time emailing me, unless you are going to fly out to me & that you take dating seriously. I have no need for videos & pics. I can get plenty of that on Pornhub & Chaturbate in real-time. " LOL.

    Summary:

    Overall, Scams seem to be picking back up. They are collecting phone numbers. Not sure why or what they are doing with them. I'm NOT getting spam phone calls or text messages.

    Pricing across multiple age ranges seems to be "requesting" $1,000. But, if questioned, it's clear that they may have never even received $1,000. So, they are either one-hit wonders, or, job seekers. I honestly don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts on this? (the point they have most likely never received a high amount in the first place.)?

    Another increasing issue, many profiles from out of state seem to be wanting to chat. I take them to task, and ask them; "Are there not any guys in your city for you to date? I take dating very seriously. You going to fly out to meet me on your own? If so, let's plan it out" LOL. Funny enough, they seem to want to keep the conversation going. And even funnier, "THESE ONES" don't even block me, or get angry. LOL But there has definitely been an uptick.
    Jovie has me on the "I'll text you" she did but her profiles gone.

  13. #7842

    Beware of Scam Wave That's Happening

    So a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about the start of a good 2023. There were great things happening, the site seemed cleaner, I was getting great low-cost offers from great, good-looking women, I was getting "incoming" emails at a great rate as well as great open rates & responses. Since I provided those details, the last couple of weeks has seen a tremendous & drastic change.

    Here's what's been happening:

    Disappearing Profile while Collecting Phone Numbers Scam. I knew this was happening; however, never was able to catch the full trend. However, as I stated, there's been a rampant increase of weird, crazy coincidences on the site. Here's how it works. A "Profile" with 1 image of a woman will reach out to you. Their profile has sparse details. However, they advance the conversation as they are willing to talk. There go-to line is "not on here often, do you have another platform to communicate".

    So the scam goes like this: They send you a "Hey, how are you". When you reply, there is fast but brief follow-up. They suddenly will "request" "YOUR" phone number, stating, "I'm never on here; let's text off the site" or some variation thereof. When asking for their number, they won't give it. But once you provide your number, suddenly, the last line says: "I'll Text You. " – Then immediately, their profile is deactivated & deleted. You are NEVER texted.

    Why is this a scam? I don't know how it plays out, however, but they seem to be collected numbers.

    Additionally, I quickly caught on, where there literally were 4 profiles who had the same scenario, and EACH one of their profiles ended in "I'll Text You" and there profiles were then deactivated. All had only 1 image with sparse information on their profiles.

    So the question is: Why are they collecting phone numbers? What's the point? Unbeknownst to them, I ONLY use burner numbers & have multiple of them.

    Here are a couple of those profiles, they are actually happening as I type this:

    Jovie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-abefcf8fe111

    Name: Ceatherinexxox1.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-e48fdd8f949d

    I'm thinking about either, just giving them the number to the FBI to see what happens. OR, setup another burner number just for these ones – as they are starting to become easily predictable.

    Name: Addison.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-28eb6a8f87e5

    Possible phone number collector. All signs point to it. However, the timing of the messages are off. Wrote to me first with "how was your day". I replied & I know that my reply was read.

    Second Issue: Crazy Price Requests.

    Suddenly, I've been getting more & more "non-budging" on $1,000 to meet, w / the statement of "this is what I usually get". Then when probe to gain some more insight (got to be strategic about it). I ask in order: 1.) How's your experience been on this site? 2.) When was the last time you dated someone on this site? 3.) When was the last time you dated someone OFF this site (the guy in your contacts who your friend introduced you too), and my last question, that I never get too, because, the 2nd answer provides the details the majority of the time; 4.) The last time you had a successful date from this site, did you achieve your required rate of funds?

    The majority of the time, for women stating they want $1 grand, when I ask question #2, the last time they dated someone from the site on average is 3 months ago, and on average has been only a "meet & greet lunch" they didn't lead to anything, and they were only given food.

    But yet in still, there has been an uptick of "I don't go out for less than $1,000".

    SOLUTIONS!

    We need to start calling these women out on their B. S. It needs to be clear that NO one is going to give the equivalent of a $250,0000 / year salary, when the average minimum wage for 8 hours in one day is already $114. Double that amount is already a great deal & more than what they are most likely making in a day anyway (without taxes)!! Three times that amount is $342 – which definitely a great days pay.

    So whoever continues to pay higher, or is advocating / complaining that we should give more, you are doing everyone else as well as yourself a disservice.

    Late Arrivals:

    One positive note, women who I sent the initial "Hello" email too on the site between 3 and 6 months ago, they are actually "reading their emails" and following up and trying to strike a conversation. I don't know where it's going, but, however, on average, it's been the same statement – "sorry for the late response, I've been off the site" – I mean really?

    The fact is, you get email notifications, on top of that, when you press "Favorite", the computer gives you a pop-out notification as well. You can do it multiple times to get their attention.

    For me, I respond to EVERYONE, even the Columbians & Venezuelans. The ones out of state, I simply say tell them straight up; "You don't need to waste your time emailing me, unless you are going to fly out to me & that you take dating seriously. I have no need for videos & pics. I can get plenty of that on Pornhub & Chaturbate in real-time. " LOL.

    Summary:

    Overall, Scams seem to be picking back up. They are collecting phone numbers. Not sure why or what they are doing with them. I'm NOT getting spam phone calls or text messages.

    Pricing across multiple age ranges seems to be "requesting" $1,000. But, if questioned, it's clear that they may have never even received $1,000. So, they are either one-hit wonders, or, job seekers. I honestly don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts on this? (the point they have most likely never received a high amount in the first place.)?

    Another increasing issue, many profiles from out of state seem to be wanting to chat. I take them to task, and ask them; "Are there not any guys in your city for you to date? I take dating very seriously. You going to fly out to meet me on your own? If so, let's plan it out" LOL. Funny enough, they seem to want to keep the conversation going. And even funnier, "THESE ONES" don't even block me, or get angry. LOL – But there has definitely been an uptick.

  14. #7841

    Lol

    Give this guy the "Eddie Murphy Raw Award".

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJax  [View Original Post]
    She's 46, married but looking anyone want to bet that pussy is dried up roast beef.

    Could it be a troll account? Otherwise the delusion s strong with this one.

  15. #7840
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    I found one that beat you: a 5 million dollar net worth requirement. Guess I need to apply for pussy stamps price is going up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-7a9e91ae5177
    She's 46, married but looking — anyone want to bet that pussy is dried up roast beef.

    Could it be a troll account? Otherwise the delusion s strong with this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape