Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11734

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedFireTruk  [View Original Post]
    Which Scarlet are you referring to?
    RoyBoy is referring to Sensual Scarlett. She can be found on the Vixens page or sensualscarlett.com. Check the massage thread for more reviews. I too have been offered, pay some now and some when you can.

    NOTE: RoyBoy and I (and a few others) are Scarlett Regulars. She knows we are good for it. There are definite advantages to being a regular. "Oh, we could try that next time. " is one of those advantages.

  2. #11733
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Her name is, Moooooo. You can do better.
    What can I say, I like old gals with big jugs. I've seen most of the regulars around town.

  3. #11732

    Lexi info


  4. #11731

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbystlouis  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't say her name in the ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/113027311#.
    Yes this is a fake ad ran by a scammer. The same pics were used under different phone numbers with ads running in Kansas City, Joplin, and St. Louis all in the same day. Always requests a deposit.

  5. #11730

    I'm going to guess it's a fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbystlouis  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't say her name in the ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/113027311#.
    If you google search the picture, the same pictures come up in different cities with different phone numbers. The ad in St. Louis says she's 40 and the ad in Boston is showing 46. I suspect if you reach out to her she's going to want some sort of deposit.

  6. #11729
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbystlouis  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't say her name in the ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/113027311#.
    Probably a fake ad.

    In the pics section there is more than one girl.

    The scammers are repurposing previously used numbers.

  7. #11728

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing Scarlet on a monthly basis, but hadn't since September due to financial constraints. She texted me a couple weeks ago and asked how I was doing. I told her I wanted to see her, but couldn't afford a session right now. She said just come in and pay me whatever you can. We had an great time as usual. Unparalleled intimacy and GFE. Girl gives amazing head, almost as good as Reanne. Went out to lunch afterwards. That's how she treats her regulars, even though some guys treat her like shit. She said some dbag booked with her a few weeks ago, walked in, took one look at her and said "sorry not feeling the vibe" and just left.
    Which Scarlet are you referring to?

  8. #11727
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbystlouis  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't say her name in the ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/113027311#.
    Her name is, Moooooo. You can do better.

  9. #11726

    Rayne

    This gal advertises on skip the games once in awhile. Out of my 25 years or so in the hobby she is the most psycho person I've ever met. Multiple personalities doesn't remember what she's saying. Gets all pissed off for you texting her on her phone. Was either on Xanax or heroin when I saw her I've seen her three times gets worse every time. My suggestion would be stay away save your money and grief. There's lots of other providers out there that are sane. She uses a 337 area code prefix. This girl needs serious psychiatric help. Don't waste your time or money!

  10. #11725

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    I agree on the BBBJ Great suction and is relentless. She told me to lay back and enjoy it and not to rush. I usually take a little while to cum during a BJ but she finished me off fairly quickly. Also stayed locked on and sucking until Inwas completely empty and swallowed every drop. Went with FS on my second visit with her. Tight and positioned herself so I could go balls deep in her. None of that angling of the pelvis that keeps you from getting in deep. All in all she's tough to beat.
    Seen them both but Reanne is my favorite. I wish they were easy to schedule but they are both a good time.

  11. #11724

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    I liked her, however I only participated in the oral games. FS was available, my choice was to focus on just the orals. Her BBBJ was very good, and her suction was unusually strong and aggressive. Attitude was fun and playful, her pics are accurate and current. She tasted great. As an added bonus on my visit, Reanne joined us for a bit, and the two of them aggressively got each other off as well. Reanne joining wasn't planned / scheduled or requested. I'd seen Reanne several times before, the two of them wanted to show me a "sample" of what options were available.

    Lloyd.
    I agree on the BBBJ Great suction and is relentless. She told me to lay back and enjoy it and not to rush. I usually take a little while to cum during a BJ but she finished me off fairly quickly. Also stayed locked on and sucking until Inwas completely empty and swallowed every drop. Went with FS on my second visit with her. Tight and positioned herself so I could go balls deep in her. None of that angling of the pelvis that keeps you from getting in deep. All in all she's tough to beat.

  12. #11723

    Anyone know her?

    She doesn't say her name in the ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/113027311#.

  13. #11722

    Ember from angels

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteGuy  [View Original Post]
    How would you guys rate Ember from angels?
    I liked her, however I only participated in the oral games. FS was available, my choice was to focus on just the orals. Her BBBJ was very good, and her suction was unusually strong and aggressive. Attitude was fun and playful, her pics are accurate and current. She tasted great. As an added bonus on my visit, Reanne joined us for a bit, and the two of them aggressively got each other off as well. Reanne joining wasn't planned / scheduled or requested. I'd seen Reanne several times before, the two of them wanted to show me a "sample" of what options were available.

    Lloyd.

  14. #11721

    Ember from Angels

    How would you guys rate Ember from angels?

  15. #11720

    Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian101  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the designated threads for STLVixens as was suggested last year and Maria's Girls, but curious why there isn't one for the AngelsTouch or ProLux girls?

    Pardon me if this has been asked before or if I've missed something in the threads.
    The STLVixens reports were dominating the discussion here. It was suggested they move to a separate thread and it was so. Simarly the reports on Maria's Girls were moved to their own thread. Maria has not added members in several years. You need to be a member to see her girls. Hence, there is a limited audience for reviews / schedules for her girls. If you are not on her magic list, don't feel bad. I have been here quite a while. I didn't sign up at the time and can't now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape