Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 14696
-
02-10-23 11:59 #9761Senior Member

Posts: 129I thought she moved to another state? Can I get her infor so see if it's the same one I'm thinking of.
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 11:45 #9760Senior Member

Posts: 878Number
You don't have her number anymore from when you met her?
Originally Posted by Nhswm
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 11:21 #9759Senior Member

Posts: 325Nikki or nadia?
I posted this in sugarbabies too but this might be a better place.
Met this chick off of SA she was also on WYP but she is gone from both now. She goes by Nikki or Nadia.
Very slender, dark hair shoulder length, 5'3", big brown eyes, very quiet almost shy, and keeps good care of herself. Always clean and dressed well. She did not walk when I met her. Just used the sites for dates. I looked on LC and couldn't find her.
I'm positive I saw her walking, I mean just like walking home, by the Denny's and she cut into the hotels across the street. By the time I got turned around, she was gone. I even circled the hotel parking lot.
Has anybody else seen her? I'm assuming she is working out of the Days Inn.
Sorry no picture. I know there are a lot of girls who look like her. LOL.
-
02-10-23 09:47 #9758Senior Member

Posts: 934Tori Pics
I added a couple pics, since LC links sometimes disappear. Cheers!
-
02-10-23 06:17 #9757Senior Member

Posts: 163Eden is the artist formerly known as Mystick Moons. She started as a Bush league porn starlet a decade ago: you can find her scenes on the usual free sites working with the Dixie's Trailer Park studio, though she's changed quite a bit over the years, going from young clean and lithe to the higher mileage metal magnet goth she is now. She was also pretty active in the swinger scene. She's had at least one kid over the years, maybe 2+ but I don't know for sure.
Originally Posted by WasntMe3
[View Original Post]
I don't know how she is as a provider but she was a good fuck back the mid-teens: tight body, grippy ****, good BBBJ, cum wherever, and was generally a cool chick to hang out with. It looks like she’s gotten a boob job as well; I recall her tits not being so round or defying gravity as good as they appear in those pictures. When I knew her BBFS and anal were not on the menu. Hope this helps.
-
02-08-23 17:46 #9756Senior Member

Posts: 117Kayla??
Anyone have anything to report?? Was thinking of trying to book a session with her tomorrow. Thanks, in advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/113296163#.
-
02-08-23 11:36 #9755Senior Member

Posts: 934Tori
Thanks for the report! I saw Tori last night and had a great time. Definite repeat for me! I don't know why I never noticed her ads. Friendly, great attitude. Greeted me in a sexy red baby doll and bright red lipstick. Lots of DFK. Enthusiastic K9 thrusting her hips and ass back against my cock matching my strokes. Pillow talk and back rub. 140 HHR. I will def be back! Cheers!
Originally Posted by EscortForLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 11:25 #9754Senior Member

Posts: 934Sammi B
Me three please! I love that fat meaty kitty on Sammi B.
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 20:20 #9753Senior Member

Posts: 545Dittto On Sammie B
I would also like contact info if available.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 20:19 #9752Senior Member

Posts: 545Raine
Saw Raine the other day. It was a very nice experience.
PM if interested.
-
02-07-23 15:34 #9751Senior Member

Posts: 106Thanks for the positive reviews. I second Nicole as I have seen her many time but not in the last few months.
Originally Posted by EscortForLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 14:07 #9750Regular Member

Posts: 22Cassie
Any one tried.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/112987876
-
02-07-23 10:30 #9749Senior Member

Posts: 402Aubree
Saw this one the other day. I saw her like a year ago or so and it was ok so I hit her up because my usual go-tos weren't responding. She has gone downhill in a bad way. Candy damage borders on disgusting to look at. I imagine you could probably get her a SW rates if you tried. Large dog in the room. She's dropped off my standby list.
-
02-07-23 10:08 #9748Senior Member

Posts: 644FYI if you're at loose ends
Just back from Bangkok.
I had hoped to see Sammi B. Before I left to get ready but unfortunately, that didn't happen. Hopefully, someone will PM me Sammi's info.
The town is open. It's loaded with girls everywhere and only 1/2 the usual amount of male tourists looking for them. Prices are down.
And my hotel even upgraded me. LOL.
Cheers all.
-
02-06-23 10:45 #9747Senior Member

Posts: 1537Bailey
She's a shop girl. Ran into her once, but wasn't there to see her. Not sure if she freelances as well. Quite a few of them are seeing people out of the shop either outcall or occasional Incall, so she could be advertising her shop days, or working on the side. Other than meeting her I have no personal experience.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
https://www.anytimeoasis.com/









Reply With Quote





