Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 10966
-
02-09-23 21:16 #7861Senior Member

Posts: 100Straight to Snap?
So I got hit up by the girl: https://amymyinfo.com/.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
I'd send you her seeking profile but legit sent me a message of add me on snap and now her profile is gone and messages are not even in my history.
Anyone see this one come through? Crazy times.
-
02-09-23 19:13 #7860Senior Member

Posts: 308SBs definitely are populating reddit SA threads more and more to not just learn about "the lifestyle" but also to get rate intel; hell some are even on this forum (granted I find the locations where SBs are more present are in more of the "high tier" states; the ones I consider are NY, FL, CA, TX. Someone said the Orlando thread has active SBs and that sounds about right).
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Girls who pay for premium: there are SB "veterans" (Instagram quality look allowance type girls; I generally consider SA "pros" former strippers, current / former escorts, or hustling moms looking for strictly PPM) mostly in those high tier states too, and they are more likely to pay for premium because they are also more likely to have to filter out more messages from dudes *while* having to go up against more competition but also more likely to find *their* unicorn: the 4-5 figure SD. Premium helps them be at the top of every search list, and better message filtering.
MA has some premium girls, usually they are pros who are PPM lifers, IRL model types, or girls that go to a bougie school like the Ivy leagues.
-
02-09-23 17:46 #7859Senior Member

Posts: 379I've met a few that definitely didn't have great hygiene. A stinky pussy is a total turn off for me. It can potentially mean they have other issues that I'm not interested in finding out about.
Originally Posted by LaurentDing
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 14:30 #7858Senior Member

Posts: 2110Reality
Yes we know you're paying a lot less and getting a lot less in return LOL. Let's be honest right?
Girls can create accounts and message for free. Just like bars have entry cover for guys but not for girls. If you guys have ever been to a dance bar you would know that's how it works.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 13:54 #7857Senior Member

Posts: 2199
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
I wonder if they're making it up to see if they can get it from you too. They might hear it from other girls which BTW may also be true or not (my guess most of time it's a bit of a grapevine-related embellishment) and then think why not I, if not this guy maybe from the next guy.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 12:51 #7856Senior Member

Posts: 1089They pay for Premium that is what one of the girls I saw told me. Yeah it is crazy what some of the girls I had seen are getting from other guys when I am paying alot less.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 12:50 #7855Senior Member

Posts: 1089Only because some one is already paying her that and she thinks she can get it. SMH.
Originally Posted by FindFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 12:47 #7854Regular Member

Posts: 7Girls body odor / pussy stinks
First I have to say that Seeking Arrangements is absolutely worth it. There are so many great chicks coming from all different types. However, I am really annoyed by their odor.
From my experience, most of the girls on SA seem to have a bad hygiene. Their pussies smelled really bad and I have even met a girl which had strong body odor.
I am indeed curious about people's experience. Do you guys have any problems with girls odor?
-
02-08-23 21:27 #7853Regular Member

Posts: 21$1 k is the new 500?
Wants $1 k. Tempting but not at that allowance.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-429d693f93ee
-
02-08-23 14:16 #7852Senior Member

Posts: 117Noticed the same. Could be a blackmail ploy. Always use a burner number (google voice, etc) so you are at less risk for this even if it does happen. Make use of seeking's report profile feature too.
Originally Posted by DreplyNow
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 14:01 #7851Senior Member

Posts: 308They also use the picture filters as it screws up the "reverse image search" function on google which helps us weed out the scammers and fakes. They often pinch photos from Instagram and sometimes even from other dating sites. The scammers are getting smarter.
Originally Posted by DreplyNow
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 13:08 #7850Senior Member

Posts: 55Thanks!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
Anyone with a $5 M+ Net worth would be seeking opposite of this woman, which is why my suspicions are high.
-
02-08-23 12:14 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 59Quoted me a big number and the grammar wasn't great.
Originally Posted by DreplyNow
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 11:32 #7848Senior Member

Posts: 265Scam wave
There's a definite scam wave started on Seeking within the past week or two. They message you with "Hey how are you".
Originally Posted by DreplyNow
[View Original Post]
No matter what you reply they come back with "No bad".
Next you receive "I don't use this app usually. May I send message to you? If possible, could you please let me know your contact details?
OR
just a simple "Send me your number".
This happened three times the same day. I blocked and moved on. Thankfully I never sent my number.
-
02-08-23 11:08 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 80OIMG, as I just finished writing another post, I went to check my seeking messages. Yep! Jovie has just delete her profile. In the 11 minutes I took to write my last post up.
Originally Posted by DreplyNow
[View Original Post]
Last line of text was: " I will text you late" - Hahah! I see the profile name still. At the bottom it says "Unable to send a message as user is no longer active. ".
But when I put her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-abefcf8fe111 in my other dummy account. Her profile is still there.
So, that confirms it:
1. They are collecting phone numbers. For what reason, I don't know.
2. Once they collect them, they filter us out by Blocking Us. Not deleting their profiles, blocking us.
3. They have no intention of texting.
Scenario:
1. 1 Image profiles.
2. No about or seeking section.
3. typically doesn't show an occupation.
4. They seem to "text you first" most of the time.
5. It seems they are "recent' to the site at least 7 days.
I wonder what they are up too or trying to do. So, for these ones who contact me, I've already setup another Burner number for testing & research purposes.










Reply With Quote






