Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 41276
-
02-09-23 18:48 #29726Senior Member

Posts: 1246Deja / Crystal
Deja is still around, she doesn't use her name in her ads recently. Here she is.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/210475033119
-
02-09-23 18:00 #29725Senior Member

Posts: 79Deja
Has anyone seen Deja lately? I usually see her 2-3 times a month.
But, unfortunately I was in an auto accident a couple of months ago and was unable to see her.
I'm now back in the game and could not find a listing for her on STG. Is she still around? Thanks.
-
02-09-23 17:22 #29724Senior Member

Posts: 103You guys must've kept Erika busy
I texted several times and never heard back from her. Can't wait to meet her.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 13:39 #29723Senior Member

Posts: 54Different dates also
Looks like one ad from Dec and one Feb. May have just changed phones.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 12:42 #29722Senior Member

Posts: 1170About these girls today
You know, one thing I have come to realize is that the majority of these girls have something shady going on with them. It is hard to find a straightforward and simple date these days. There always appear to be some kind of angle of sorts! I used to want to see this one, but I read a review that her hygiene was raunchy! The shadiness is just too much sometimes. I have often found that there are certain things they say or their actions that gives off unpleasant vibes and if I followed my first gut feeling, I would have avoided a headache. We need to really listen to our gut fellas.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 11:41 #29721Regular Member

Posts: 19That makes 3 of us
I'm right there with both of y'all, been in this hobby for years and I've done it all from PH to Mayport and with inflation and all of the other obstacles and dangers that comes with dealing with this hobby these days, I've been forced into retirement. Not worth dealing with sewer puss, and not playing quick draw with someone's over bearing jealous handler, and not dealing with lackluster service. For the rest of y'all that's still in the hobby. Continue to be safe.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 08:58 #29720Senior Member

Posts: 250False allegations
I had a dream I wanted to see thus provider today. She gave me an address on moncrief, that should've been the first red flag. But I was thinking with the wrong head. When I got to the house, she was 50 pounds overweight from her pictures. I drove off and she got angry and threatened to say that I are*pe her. She said that her father worked for Jso and she's calling him. This chick is psycho, stay away from her. Luckily I had screenshots saved up, just in case she was serious.
-
02-08-23 23:18 #29719Senior Member

Posts: 653Take red flags seriously
The dangers in the hobby are real but as long as watch for the red flags and catch them. You can reduce the danger by 80 percent don't always let your down stairs neighbor have as much say so. Once your pretty aware and develop a system that works for you. You'll be good in my book.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 20:03 #29718Senior Member

Posts: 452Grainy pics
Is always a red flag for me. Even the cheapest burner phones can produce decent pics.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 18:32 #29717Banned Member

Posts: 198Sometimes they use different numbers to indicate which site you saw them on.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 18:05 #29716Senior Member

Posts: 934List crawler rookie here. I'm assuming two posts with different phone numb ers is a red flag that makes this too good to be true. Correct? I could view the reviews because I've not posted any reviews.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9044474831
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...e-now/52668781
-
02-08-23 13:38 #29715Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this dangerous so-called hobby
All the more reasons to leave this so-called hobby! SMH.
https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...-circle-motel/
-
02-08-23 10:43 #29714Senior Member

Posts: 98A Tip Of The Ball Cap
Well said, brother! I've been a hobbyist for decades before I even knew about this site. I lived in Maryland and did a lot of windshield time. During my travels, I met more than my share of great talent. Sure, there were some occasional strikeouts, but I had a nice selection of regulars. I didn't appreciate what I had until I moved here in April of 2021. What a dumpster fire! There is no cooch worth the shit we put up with.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
Robbers, serious drug users, ugly, fat, smelly and disgusting and overpriced. I'm surprised that some of you let some of the swans get near you. I wouldn't let most of these heffers near my dog's dick. I'm not judging. I, too, wish everyone the best.
Hoping to find some UTR but not holding my breath-which you have to do with the sewer gas pussy around here.
Wail On!
-
02-08-23 10:34 #29713Senior Member

Posts: 34Latinas?
Hey fellas was looking for a few Latinas to see point me in the right direction. Erika was great BTW! Just looking for something diff. Thanks.
-
02-08-23 00:01 #29712Senior Member

Posts: 934What about the strip clubs? They've been semi consistant.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






