Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 41275
-
02-07-23 21:55 #29710Senior Member

Posts: 2027Blue Chew
I like Blue Chew, been using it a few years. Only takes 1/2 hour to kick in, works Very well for me, girls are impressed (not a giant, just hard, LOL).
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
I get it from a Canadian pharmacy. But you do have to have a prescription to get started. I only had to do that once. Ever since then, they just give you a little questionnaire about once a year to get liability off of them.
-
02-07-23 21:03 #29709Senior Member

Posts: 1170About retiring
Man, you are not lying! It is a waste of money, time, and gas these days! For a while, it has been like this and I am so fed up, until I have to remove myself as well. I just can't take it anymore. I can no longer justify spending the kind of coins they are asking for now. The ugliest things are now saying "don't contact me if you have anything less than 100!" Like, are you kidding me! What a hot azz double mess and oh! Let's not talk about the very poor hygiene issues. Honestly, the reason why I started using an enhancer in this hobby was because the coochies smelled so bad, I thought I'd be able to at least keep a hard on, but even the enhancers don't seem to help in these cases very much! Why on earth are we paying for fishy coochie and bad attitudes!? SMH.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 20:54 #29708Senior Member

Posts: 1170About hell to the naw naw naw!
Avoid this clown! She is fat as heck and does not look good. There is a reason why those pics are filtered. She is also a terrible lay, as she acts like you're trying to kill her. Absolutely avoid! Did I not say hell to the naw naw naw!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 19:23 #29707Senior Member

Posts: 454Good luck gentlemen!
With the lack of options in the area and all of my attempts at finding someone somewhat reliable and provide some decent level of service without the fates aligning have failed, I'm retiring from the local mongering scene. At least until I relapse, 🤣. I will probably still stop by the occasional AMP and take a day trip to Orlando for the AMP there but I am done with escorts in Jacksonville. Good luck to the rest of you, you are going to need it.
-
02-07-23 17:52 #29706Senior Member

Posts: 909Thank you for your sacrifice
You litteraly fell on the grenade for us all. Thats an absolute no no. Smells? Until I moved down here I've never experienced that. Along with the cheesy melt looking stomachs. Thats wild as a female, you can walk around stank. Thats just basic soap and water, dollar store bar soap even. I can understand ph stank, but funk is unacceptable as a female. I'm glad my spidey sense went off before I decides to commit to shady.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Here's another one in Durkieville https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/422230888523 I would legit be a regular, but she has the worst attitude you can personally imagine. Like, annoying as hell almost to the point you want to slip her a right hook. What happen to women being women. I can omly imagine what that brown shid was on her teeth.
-
02-07-23 17:30 #29705Senior Member

Posts: 919Alllison on collins
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/483172469539
She says she's new, but I think I've seen these pics before. She claims to be 22 and doing incalls on / near Collins. Has anyone seen her? That's a good location for me.
-
02-07-23 17:26 #29704Senior Member

Posts: 229No! He may have taken the ultimate one for the team.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
Rest in peace Dvarez1.
-
02-07-23 16:11 #29703Senior Member

Posts: 919Own style
Any time the ad copy uses that term "own style", usually as "fuck your own style", it's a scam. Every time. No exception. I don't know exactly why. I suspect it's one of those countries where English is common, but it's all crappy English.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 15:46 #29702Senior Member

Posts: 84Tiny Katie
Can you PM me her info?
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Jay.
-
02-07-23 14:48 #29701Senior Member

Posts: 1054LOL, She tried the ole " give me $50 now to prove you are real" shit. Then sent her cashapp shit.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
I just laughed and so she sent a pic of all these positive comments. I just laughed again and blocked her.
-
02-07-23 12:40 #29700Senior Member

Posts: 118Katie
No. No response at all.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 11:05 #29699Senior Member

Posts: 225Which one?
I have tried both Cialis and Viagra. Viagra was not as effective as Cialis. Cialis is longer lasting and easier on the heart for me.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 10:54 #29698Senior Member

Posts: 225Looking 4 Clients'
Do you have a link, or a pic and number at least.
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 10:49 #29697Senior Member

Posts: 225Asian TGTBT
I always check the other pic's and reviews button on the bottom of the page. On this one it shows at least two other girls using the same post and number. Yes, TGTBT!
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 09:27 #29696Senior Member

Posts: 25Any Reviews?
Anyone tried her while in JAX? I find the multiple contacts on the different posts suspicious but I'm newer to the game.
https://jacksonville.bedpage.cam/vie...cfc2537-479309
https://bronx.bedpage.cam/view/bodyr...a-i9054-471931









Reply With Quote



