Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 1085
-
03-16-23 17:31 #350Regular Member

Posts: 22Heather B is looking for an ATM
I met with Heather B. A little heavier than her pics and quite cocky, confident. She lives the life and will expect you to be her ATM on call. She messaged me from Vegas and spent all her money at the strip club the first night and wanted some cash for her friends birthday party. I decided it was time to cut my losses.
Originally Posted by BHEsq
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 18:43 #349Senior Member

Posts: 685I've always had luck when I came down here on sa, seems alittle dry this time around. Why'all having any luck?
-
02-08-23 12:23 #348Senior Member

Posts: 52Bri
Such a shame. She looked so cute. Any reliable girls on SA?
Originally Posted by AsianPers98
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 04:55 #347Senior Member

Posts: 84I was talking to her last night after she me gave her cell. After a while she asked me if I can front her money or buy some of her videos she has made since I could not meet up that night. She said she was asking because she needed a room and in really bad shape with money at the time and so on and so on. You can see where this going. I believe she is a scam so if I were you I would stay away.
Originally Posted by HotRam1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 18:15 #346Senior Member

Posts: 52Bri_
Anyone got a chance to meet or had a convo with this chick?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
02-05-23 11:58 #345Senior Member

Posts: 1475Excellent Recommendation!
YES! If you post about a SB, you should always include photos. This applies to LC reports as well! Both places are "perishable" links, they can disappear or change within minutes, so posting a link is absolutely useless. Never post links without also posting photos / screenshots as well, and don't forget posting known names as well.
Originally Posted by RonaldD1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 11:42 #344Senior Member

Posts: 141Most of the pics they use are fake.
Originally Posted by RonaldD1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 11:05 #343Senior Member

Posts: 136For those of us who do not have an account
When you post about a SB is is possible to get a photo instead of just a link?
Some of us are considering the SB sites, but would like to see the kind of talent that is there before spending the $$.
Thanks!
-
02-04-23 22:09
Senior Member
-
02-04-23 13:41 #342Senior Member

Posts: 941Couple showed up expecting you to pay.
Are you serious, I agree fuck that.
Originally Posted by Creideiki
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 13:33 #341Senior Member

Posts: 941You rock Bert sent you a pm
You rock Bert sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 22:30 #340Senior Member

Posts: 1172KindHeiress
Hey Tampa Mongers have any of you visited this gem? She has a nice fat ass but looks pricey. If anyone has intel feel free to DM. Thanks!
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-5366793daa6a
-
01-24-23 13:31 #339Senior Member

Posts: 54MistressGiota scammer
Wants you to pay a deposit to her PayPal "sporarpayp@gmail.com"before meeting. I think she / he is in another country. Don't do it you will lose your money.
-
12-01-22 12:16 #338Banned Member

Posts: 79Planning situation / availability, donation? PM if you like. I don't have any current intel to exchange, just getting back in the game so totally understood if you don't want to give info.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 18:43 #337Senior Member

Posts: 629She is legit and a fun time.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:57 #336Senior Member

Posts: 346Cosmic Brownie
She used to live in Orlando and I chatted with her extensively then. Schedules never lined up but I feel pretty sure she is legit. Fantastic body on her.
Originally Posted by Bncr7165
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





