rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 930 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10246

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    The Rene Buffet 2.

    So its been a while between stops in the Rene buffet for me. I came across her again on Mojo and needed a cum dump. She is still good looking in her pics and I thought why not. Rene is 5'10 white blond mid 40's big natural tits with responsive nipples, average size body, one bad tat*on a boob - 70's blond Bush but well kept. We set*up a date via text and a lyft to my condo. She arrived at my condo promptly dressed conservatively carrying a purse and a briefcase / bag. Her hair was tied back, glasses, had a long grey jacket and flats. If any nosey neighbors were looking she didn't look like anything more then a business woman. She came in, we sat, 420 ed and completed the transaction. We watched porn, talked a little. I got her to seductively spread to show me her assets while she was still dressed. We walked to the shower, I left her alone while the water was warming and left to piss in the other bathroom. When I returned I slid the curtain back to reveal her wet, hot and steamy in the shower already. I entered and shower fun began. Soapy fun, hands gliding on my Cck. Big soapy tits. Got her to squat and grind, almost drowned but worth it. BBJ. Got dried and moved into bedroom. She told me to wait, ran out and returned with her briefcase. Opening it like a girl from Deal Or No Deal it contained dildos and vibrators. I declined the pegging and told her to pick out her favorite and start on herself. She stood and grabbed a vibrator and started on herself, lifting one leg, bent over, standing start in front of me. I got her in 69 and fuxed her with the vibrator while she suxed it. She loved it and was loud / crazy. She reached and grabbed another and said she wanted this one in her ass lickiing it. Triple pen, Gag Deepthroat. CFS was awesome, I think she broke the bed cowgirl. Sat on it anal, rode me into oblivion. Told her to finish me BBJ. Got her on her back, squeezed her by the neck. DPTH CIM with her fuxing herself with dildos. She was out the door in 1 1/2 hour $3 and Lyf back and forth. She is older but worth it. She is on Mojo.
    Searched Mojo, could not find her, do you have a link?

  2. #10245

    Juliette info

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/juliette

    I travel to Vegas 2 or 3 times a year and I've been aware of Juliette for a few years. I'd never pulled the trigger until today. She's not really my type but I was in the mood for some Greek and decided to shoot her a text and see if we could set something up later tonight. Three hours later I get a response from someone calling themselves Heather. She's using Juliette's number and said she is a friend and fellow working girl. She sent me about 5 photos of herself and two of another girl that she says she does duos with. Offered to come to me for 350 or bring her friend for 6 bills. She told me that Juliette is unavailable for the next 18-48 months (weird time window). I didn't ask her to elaborate. I'm probably going to pass unless I get desperate. This is one of the weirdest things I've experienced in the monger game.

    Just wanted to report this as there doesn't seem to be any reviews of Juliette for about a year. Be advised.
    Last time I saw her was early November of 2022 great service. Last time we spoke was mid December. I've seen her many times through the years. Once she told me a story how someone stole her phone and was pretending to be her. I know her bf is crazy. As for prison she has been to prison several times. Mostly for unpaid tickets and drug paraphernalia. One time I saw her when she just gotten released she was a total freak was telling how desperate for cock she was.

  3. #10244

    Juliette

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/juliette

    I travel to Vegas 2 or 3 times a year and I've been aware of Juliette for a few years. I'd never pulled the trigger until today. She's not really my type but I was in the mood for some Greek and decided to shoot her a text and see if we could set something up later tonight. Three hours later I get a response from someone calling themselves Heather. She's using Juliette's number and said she is a friend and fellow working girl. She sent me about 5 photos of herself and two of another girl that she says she does duos with. Offered to come to me for 350 or bring her friend for 6 bills. She told me that Juliette is unavailable for the next 18-48 months (weird time window). I didn't ask her to elaborate. I'm probably going to pass unless I get desperate. This is one of the weirdest things I've experienced in the monger game.

    Just wanted to report this as there doesn't seem to be any reviews of Juliette for about a year. Be advised.
    Sounds very strange. I have had two visits with her in the past and found her to be nothing other than pleasant. Unfortunately probably best to steer clear until we know what if anything happened.

  4. #10243

    Eating At The Rene Buffet Again

    The Rene Buffet 2.

    So its been a while between stops in the Rene buffet for me. I came across her again on Mojo and needed a cum dump. She is still good looking in her pics and I thought why not. Rene is 5'10 white blond mid 40's big natural tits with responsive nipples, average size body, one bad tat*on a boob - 70's blond Bush but well kept. We set*up a date via text and a lyft to my condo. She arrived at my condo promptly dressed conservatively carrying a purse and a briefcase / bag. Her hair was tied back, glasses, had a long grey jacket and flats. If any nosey neighbors were looking she didn't look like anything more then a business woman. She came in, we sat, 420 ed and completed the transaction. We watched porn, talked a little. I got her to seductively spread to show me her assets while she was still dressed. We walked to the shower, I left her alone while the water was warming and left to piss in the other bathroom. When I returned I slid the curtain back to reveal her wet, hot and steamy in the shower already. I entered and shower fun began. Soapy fun, hands gliding on my Cck. Big soapy tits. Got her to squat and grind, almost drowned but worth it. BBJ. Got dried and moved into bedroom. She told me to wait, ran out and returned with her briefcase. Opening it like a girl from Deal Or No Deal it contained dildos and vibrators. I declined the pegging and told her to pick out her favorite and start on herself. She stood and grabbed a vibrator and started on herself, lifting one leg, bent over, standing start in front of me. I got her in 69 and fuxed her with the vibrator while she suxed it. She loved it and was loud / crazy. She reached and grabbed another and said she wanted this one in her ass lickiing it. Triple pen, Gag Deepthroat. CFS was awesome, I think she broke the bed cowgirl. Sat on it anal, rode me into oblivion. Told her to finish me BBJ. Got her on her back, squeezed her by the neck. DPTH CIM with her fuxing herself with dildos. She was out the door in 1 1/2 hour $3 and Lyf back and forth. She is older but worth it. She is on Mojo.

  5. #10242

    Older and larger

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Heavy? Is that the disappointment and the reason for the 7/10?
    Looks older than she says and even though I like a few curves she was larger than I normally like. Not bbw but thick.

  6. #10241

    Out for 18-48 months

    If true, I'd assume in prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/juliette

    I travel to Vegas 2 or 3 times a year and I've been aware of Juliette for a few years. I'd never pulled the trigger until today. She's not really my type but I was in the mood for some Greek and decided to shoot her a text and see if we could set something up later tonight. Three hours later I get a response from someone calling themselves Heather. She's using Juliette's number and said she is a friend and fellow working girl. She sent me about 5 photos of herself and two of another girl that she says she does duos with. Offered to come to me for 350 or bring her friend for 6 bills. She told me that Juliette is unavailable for the next 18-48 months (weird time window). I didn't ask her to elaborate. I'm probably going to pass unless I get desperate. This is one of the weirdest things I've experienced in the monger game.

    Just wanted to report this as there doesn't seem to be any reviews of Juliette for about a year. Be advised.

  7. #10240

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Was in town last week for a much needed vacation and decided to find a playmate. Found this number on EA. Communication and responses were timely and within the hour she was at my hotel on the strip. Looks were 7/10 and I was a little dissappointed. She more than makes up for it with service. Only restriction was greek and BBFS was offered with no upsell. I wrapped it up as I play safe as I have s.o. I don't want to bring something back to. Price point is good for the service. Great BBBJ skills and a nice tight kitty. I'm coming back in March and will see her again strickly for the services and price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/111564892
    Heavy? Is that the disappointment and the reason for the 7/10?

  8. #10239

    IDK. Maybe stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    I started the Monica Temptem thing a while back. You got to do a search for the reviews to decide if she is right for you or not.
    Geez, don't know why I didn't find what I was looking for the first time. But, those reviews won't work for a facesitting fetish guy like myself. Need a pussy that smells like Irish Spring, not Irish fish stew. Not looking to kill myself. Nope. Ain't going to work for me with Monica. Thanks guys for the info. Once I find a provider, I will, as I often do, provide a report.

  9. #10238

    Memorie Lane

    Was in town last week for a much needed vacation and decided to find a playmate. Found this number on EA. Communication and responses were timely and within the hour she was at my hotel on the strip. Looks were 7/10 and I was a little dissappointed. She more than makes up for it with service. Only restriction was greek and BBFS was offered with no upsell. I wrapped it up as I play safe as I have s.o. I don't want to bring something back to. Price point is good for the service. Great BBBJ skills and a nice tight kitty. I'm coming back in March and will see her again strickly for the services and price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/111564892

  10. #10237

    Search this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    I started the Monica Temptem thing a while back. You got to do a search for the reviews to decide if she is right for you or not.
    Did Monica- zippo.

    Tried Texa $- no luck.

    But, if you say it's there, I will go find it. I try to always search before I ask a question.

  11. #10236
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    I started the Monica Temptem thing a while back. You got to do a search for the reviews to decide if she is right for you or not.
    I saw her in late 2022, it was nothing to write home about. Plus, her downstairs reeks, I couldn't wait to get out of there.

  12. #10235

    Juliette out

    https://tryst.link/escort/juliette

    I travel to Vegas 2 or 3 times a year and I've been aware of Juliette for a few years. I'd never pulled the trigger until today. She's not really my type but I was in the mood for some Greek and decided to shoot her a text and see if we could set something up later tonight. Three hours later I get a response from someone calling themselves Heather. She's using Juliette's number and said she is a friend and fellow working girl. She sent me about 5 photos of herself and two of another girl that she says she does duos with. Offered to come to me for 350 or bring her friend for 6 bills. She told me that Juliette is unavailable for the next 18-48 months (weird time window). I didn't ask her to elaborate. I'm probably going to pass unless I get desperate. This is one of the weirdest things I've experienced in the monger game.

    Just wanted to report this as there doesn't seem to be any reviews of Juliette for about a year. Be advised.

  13. #10234

    Not to toot my own horn

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I know that she works Henderson and there is a board for that. But, it is dead and I expect asking a question there is akin to talking to myself. Interested in if anyone knows about anything about Monica Temptem. Texa$ Squease. She has my attention. I will be in the area the next week for work, but staying in Henderson, with only uber to get around. Anything appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henderson-nv/female-escorts/caucasian_w/texa-teae-with-a-in-city-queez/865198921584

    Thing is, though I like fs, I am more interested in bbbj, maybe cfs and ending with facesitting, which means I gotta have a sweet smelling pussy. I'm not really fishing.... just fishing, and don't want to catch a tuna. Need a pussy that smells like Irish Spring
    I started the Monica Temptem thing a while back. You got to do a search for the reviews to decide if she is right for you or not.

  14. #10233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7023566444/1 Says 90 QV will not send a photo holding up three fingers. I wonder what kind of scam this is.

  15. #10232

    Lauren Nextdoor / Lauren Sahara

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    It's one of those things that, without in-tel, when you find out, it’s too late. Really appreciate it and will look towards other options. IDK, fuck, a hot tub. I imagine things would be worse without the water. Happy to return favor Northeast US, Texas and southeast US, where is where my sex addiction takes me normally.
    Lauren Next-door posts on PD. She goes by Lauren Sahara on Tryst. Also lots of reviews on Ter and P411. As I mentioned earlier, Lauren is the best. Tall, beautiful with a killer body. Nice big natural breasts. She takes great pride in her personal hygiene. And expects the same from you. Absolutely the sexiest MILF around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape