Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 773 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 1273 1773 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29687

    Where's butterfly Jen?

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Her and butterfly jen are together on vacation.
    I saw butterfly Jen last year around the summer time. Went to go see her again for the 2nd time and she ghosted me. What's going on with her? Private message me if you can.

  2. #29686
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her??
    Her and butterfly jen are together on vacation.

  3. #29685

    About fatty patty

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one? Text and got the address for incall, but area is the sketch notels of Baymeadows.

    Asked for a verification pic and she sent the same one from her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/048182685365
    She is huge and looks nothing like the pix! Avoid!

  4. #29684

    Asian persuasion

    Anybody have any info on this one? Text and got the address for incall, but area is the sketch notels of Baymeadows.

    Asked for a verification pic and she sent the same one from her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/048182685365

  5. #29683

    About hell to da naw naw naw

    This should sum up about avoiding this nasty heifer!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QxIIz1yEsA

    The question is, is she a good one to see? I will answer unequivocally, hell to da naw naw naw and here is why! I've seen this girl before and although she's always had a kind of musky odor, which can be kind of hawt, this time, she smelled like shiid! I should have put her azz out of my cruiser once I got a whiff of it, but I thought maybe it would get better and it did not!

    During the car date she acted like she was extremely sore and she felt weird inside; wet but weird. I knew then that her cycle must be on and she was trying to conceal it. When I was trying to complete the mission, she tried to push me off and I kept telling her that I wasn't finished, but she just wasn't going to have it! While I was also trying to get up, she kept trying to grab the raincoat like, she didn't want me to get up and see it. Trying to be deceptive!

    I wiped off and saw all this crud on the paper towel and it was very nasty and dirty with blood! I explained to her that if she has female issues going on, she needed to tell the client because, otherwise, the session would not be enjoyable. I told her that the smell by itself made me not want to see her. She told me that she had miscarried and that was why she was bleeding-liar! Again, I tried to explain to her silly azz that she should have informed me of this and allowed me to make the decision to come or not, but she just couldn't understand this! In her stupid mind, she needed the money and didn't care how she got it!

    I should have known something was wrong because usually, she would not see me for a qv for 65, but this time she did and now I know why. I told her that if my crotch smelled like days of no bath, she would not want to give me a BJ, so why would you see a client! What a waste of phucking coins and time. I had to immediately put my clothes in the washing machine and jump in the shower because the odor was just awful! So, as the fella in the video sang, hell to da naw naw naw! Leave this witch alone!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...kakey/51327189
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails funk.jpg‎  

  6. #29682
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her??
    Last I heard she is visiting the local "uncle", due to some big no-no vice, that everyone hates to see when have dreams with others.

  7. #29681

    Laney Banks

    So this one hurts since I've had a positive experience with doubles with Laney with Andi and had high hopes for a great solo adventure. Set up a time, confirmed the day before, everything seemed good to go. Show up after a 40 minute drive and crickets. Call, etc and nothing. Waited for 20 minutes or so and headed out. Fast forward 2 ish hours later and she sends me a text saying she overslept. No worries, ask if we can reschedule or I can call to discuss. Crickets again. I understand life happens but for someone who is supposed to be upper scale it's pretty disappointing.

  8. #29680

    Not a problem friend

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Erika is amazing. I say "Love it!" over and over. I appreciate my ladies friends, but seldom do I say that at all. I do with Erika. I will see her twice, again. Sandman, thanks for introducing her to Jacksonville.
    Yup she's at a different location, but same great time! Saw her today, will see her again before she leaves Friday morning, I hope.

    Be safe.

  9. #29679

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for clients. Asked me to post here for her. She is totally worth it and is also a cool ass chick. Super tight. Gets into it. Nice little round ass. Definitely fun. Her mic game is on point. She also takes directions real well.
    Sent you a PM. Looking for her contact info.

  10. #29678

    Big booty brandy

    Anyone seen her??

  11. #29677

  12. #29676

    Awesome, but how do we contact her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for clients. Asked me to post here for her. She is totally worth it and is also a cool ass chick. Super tight. Gets into it. Nice little round ass. Definitely fun. Her mic game is on point. She also takes directions real well.
    Do you have a link?

    Or are you giving out her number?

  13. #29675

    Shay baby

    Has anyone dreamed and creamed on this big booty cutie lately??

  14. #29674
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for clients. Asked me to post here for her. She is totally worth it and is also a cool ass chick. Super tight. Gets into it. Nice little round ass. Definitely fun. Her mic game is on point. She also takes directions real well.
    Is tiny Katie and KTG the same person? Or different? Does she allow facials?

  15. #29673

    She's finally back!! My Petite Sexy Latina Erika

    Yes she had a delay but she's here now. She is leaving Friday morning early though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/921552961346

    If you've seen her you know, but if you missed her the last 2 times don't miss her now. A great GFE provider.

    Who's only limit I've found is no anal.

    She's having issues with her Jax number and is using her old number.

    678-876-6XXX.

    Tell her Drew recommends her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape