Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5387
-
02-09-23 19:58 #2867Banned Member

Posts: 3075Sophia is one of my favorites there at the Little House. Yes, her Russian sessions are some of the best. She has the perfect boobs for it.
Originally Posted by Nauders
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 19:51 #2866Banned Member

Posts: 3075Taya on RubMD
Reviews on RubMD are spot on. Yes, one of the reviews is mine. I was reluctant at first to reach out to Taya because of the advertisement for 15 minutes for $100 sessions. I thought the session was going to be rushed because she might have back to back appointments, etc. I scheduled the 30 minutes session with her. Those that know me knows I love beautiful Latina women, and those in their late 20's to mid / late 30's are even better. If you like young, beautiful, sexy, sensual, a great conversationalist, etc then Taya is your perfect choice. I originally scheduled a 30 minutes session with her but once I saw her I was immediately turned on. If a provider can get me excited with "clothes" on then I am repeating. Her sensuality, willingness to please got me to extend the session to an hour. The massage was nothing to really write home about but when I go see independents my priority is not the massage. The sensuality, fun, etc. Is why I go. Taya got immediately topless as I was undressing. Because I thought I was only going to be there for 30 minutes we started the fun almost immediately. Taya has great technique and is sensual and flirtatious. There were lots of slides while I was on my stomach. After the flip she got in her birthday suit. The pictures in her ad are recent and real. It you like what you see you'll love her in person. She does offer upgrades and we discussed the possibilities for next session. Yes, they'll be many more next sessions with Taya. I believed the massage is in the nude for all her 30 minutes sessions and up. Not sure about 15 minutes so I didn't ask. If you are looking for another independent Latina beauty to add to your rotation then I highly recommend Taya. I believed she shares the massage room with another provider so she only takes appointments 3-4 days per week.
Stay safe out there fellas!
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4a465...f-322683ad183c
-
02-08-23 20:15 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 380Typically, price is the price and no tips are required.
Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger4
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 14:38 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 30Appreciate you. I've only been to AMP what is the tip situation for independent providers? 20%? Or is the price the price?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 10:58 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 380Katie- you can find her on Eros. Don't know if she's ever been reviewed here. I saw her years ago and it was great. I'm just not down that way much.
Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger4
[View Original Post]
Kira- I think she is out of country traveling. I am not sure if she is coming back.
Ella Bhavani - blonde tantra-esque, I think ads on Tryst and maybe others. She's does FS as well as FBSM.
And then there are a ton in the sports arena area / pt loma.
-
02-07-23 06:17 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 145Thank you 123.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 23:37 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 30Ocean Beach?
Any providers in OB? Tried using the search function and it was saying Ocean Beach was too generic to search.
-
02-06-23 10:30 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 394Dude, just Search sensual vianey or sofias delight on RMD and you'll find them.
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 04:56 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 145Little house
Can somebody please tell me where I can find the little house?
Originally Posted by XxxDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 00:33 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 394I've heard great things about Sophia. One day I'll get to her, but I've seen vianey 4 x. Not many providers have the booty she does. I'd recommend going VIP. Fair warning, vianey isn't all into it but the body of hers is enough to drag me back with her.
Originally Posted by Nauders
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 00:31 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 394Why would you want to hold their hand?
Originally Posted by Nauders
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 19:54 #2856Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone seen either of these 2?
Anyone seen Carly or Baby Doll? Carly was quick to return texts, but based on lack of reviews, I'm skeptical to pull the trigger, and not (yet) horny enough to TOFFT. Thanks. Stay safe out there, gents.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/994e2...3-99098a08a4a4
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/eed24...8-fde00df547e5
-
02-05-23 14:23 #2855Regular Member

Posts: 22Hi all, this is a discussion question, not a report, so I hope this is still the appropriate forum section.
I was reading a discussion on another forum where the topic of "naive" clients was raised. Most escorts or FBSM providers said they find hand-holding annoying and prefer to avoid the effort of guiding naive clients.
I've had some experiences with escorts and FBSM (but no AMPs) and still consider myself new to this. So I'd like to ask the more senior folks here is there anything that you would like to say or suggest to first-time clients that would make things easier and less annoying for the provider? What type of hand-holding is especially annoying for providers? What are things first-time clients should absolutely know?
I have done some research and I think understand scheduling etiquette, so I'm more interested here in things related to the actual session.
-
02-05-23 02:02 #2854Regular Member

Posts: 11I had a place up North that was literally 50/50 legit / non legit. I wonder if there are any places / providers here like that besides Susie? I will try to book her too.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 11:14 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 55Yeska
Saw Yeska the other day in Miramar around Tierra Grande. Seemed a little shy at first but ended up having a very fun personality once she got to know me. Nice face, not huge bbw (I do like them thick sometimes LOL), nice tits. 1.4. For hhr massage with HJ. Should've upgraded to VIP but didn't want to spend the extra 1.2. All in all, still a fun time. Maybe would repeat.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/89591...a-31eaceaee847









Reply With Quote





