Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5381
-
02-06-23 23:37 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 30Ocean Beach?
Any providers in OB? Tried using the search function and it was saying Ocean Beach was too generic to search.
-
02-06-23 10:30 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 393Dude, just Search sensual vianey or sofias delight on RMD and you'll find them.
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 04:56 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 145Little house
Can somebody please tell me where I can find the little house?
Originally Posted by XxxDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 00:33 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 393I've heard great things about Sophia. One day I'll get to her, but I've seen vianey 4 x. Not many providers have the booty she does. I'd recommend going VIP. Fair warning, vianey isn't all into it but the body of hers is enough to drag me back with her.
Originally Posted by Nauders
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 00:31 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 393Why would you want to hold their hand?
Originally Posted by Nauders
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 19:54 #2856Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone seen either of these 2?
Anyone seen Carly or Baby Doll? Carly was quick to return texts, but based on lack of reviews, I'm skeptical to pull the trigger, and not (yet) horny enough to TOFFT. Thanks. Stay safe out there, gents.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/994e2...3-99098a08a4a4
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/eed24...8-fde00df547e5
-
02-05-23 14:23 #2855Regular Member

Posts: 22Hi all, this is a discussion question, not a report, so I hope this is still the appropriate forum section.
I was reading a discussion on another forum where the topic of "naive" clients was raised. Most escorts or FBSM providers said they find hand-holding annoying and prefer to avoid the effort of guiding naive clients.
I've had some experiences with escorts and FBSM (but no AMPs) and still consider myself new to this. So I'd like to ask the more senior folks here is there anything that you would like to say or suggest to first-time clients that would make things easier and less annoying for the provider? What type of hand-holding is especially annoying for providers? What are things first-time clients should absolutely know?
I have done some research and I think understand scheduling etiquette, so I'm more interested here in things related to the actual session.
-
02-05-23 02:02 #2854Regular Member

Posts: 11I had a place up North that was literally 50/50 legit / non legit. I wonder if there are any places / providers here like that besides Susie? I will try to book her too.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 11:14 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 55Yeska
Saw Yeska the other day in Miramar around Tierra Grande. Seemed a little shy at first but ended up having a very fun personality once she got to know me. Nice face, not huge bbw (I do like them thick sometimes LOL), nice tits. 1.4. For hhr massage with HJ. Should've upgraded to VIP but didn't want to spend the extra 1.2. All in all, still a fun time. Maybe would repeat.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/89591...a-31eaceaee847
-
02-03-23 20:26 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 529Try Jaime if you want edging. Pricey, but a sexy natural girl next door.
Originally Posted by Nauders
[View Original Post]
I only wish she had a VIP menu.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/dff34...9-d5cd06782fd4
-
02-03-23 18:58 #2851Regular Member

Posts: 22Wonderful first-time with Sophia
So I decided to pull the trigger and made an appointment with Sophia at the Little House for my very first FBSM. I told her upfront that it was my first time getting a sensual massage, but I also let her know that I've had experiences with escorts before which seemed to put her more at ease.
I got naked and laid face down on the table and the massage started with a long series of blissful light touches all over my body that became progressively more sensual and erotic. I kept arching my back and she reached out to my crotch with soft touches. I really loved the slow and syeady build-up of sensual energy. Limited mutual touching was allowed and even encouraged.
The teasing was really the best part of the experience (NTW I'd appreciate it if anyone would recommend other girls who do a lot of teasing or even edging).
She did a lot of body slides on my back first with her amazing sensual body. After flipping she did more slides and an amazing Russian that almost sent me off. She finished with a HJ standing on the side of the table instead of staying on the table which I'd have somewhat preferred, but this is on me -- next time I'll be more communicative.
Sophia has a beatiful, young, and sensual body, perfect natural tits, and a very chill attitude. I will repeat and perhaps explore her VIP options.
-
02-03-23 17:47 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 60I glanced at her tummy and didn't notice it and my eyes were glued to other parts of her body most of the time LOL.
Originally Posted by Nauders
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 19:49 #2849Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for the info. I've only seen Sophia at the Little House so far and enjoyed much the experience. Linda looks like she could be my type, just curious if she has a C-section scar? From the pics it looks very faint so perhaps I'm just seeing things.
Originally Posted by XxxDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 16:53 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 164Contacted her today and got a hold of her. Told me she's booked until the 27th of this month and to call back around then.
Originally Posted by Nydru90
[View Original Post]
I'll report back.
-
02-02-23 12:37 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 101Thanks fellow members!
Spidey senses kicked in and I was like nah! They are still trying, so be aware!
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




