Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 41280
-
02-07-23 12:40 #29700Senior Member

Posts: 118Katie
No. No response at all.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 11:05 #29699Senior Member

Posts: 225Which one?
I have tried both Cialis and Viagra. Viagra was not as effective as Cialis. Cialis is longer lasting and easier on the heart for me.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 10:54 #29698Senior Member

Posts: 225Looking 4 Clients'
Do you have a link, or a pic and number at least.
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 10:49 #29697Senior Member

Posts: 225Asian TGTBT
I always check the other pic's and reviews button on the bottom of the page. On this one it shows at least two other girls using the same post and number. Yes, TGTBT!
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 09:27 #29696Senior Member

Posts: 25Any Reviews?
Anyone tried her while in JAX? I find the multiple contacts on the different posts suspicious but I'm newer to the game.
https://jacksonville.bedpage.cam/vie...cfc2537-479309
https://bronx.bedpage.cam/view/bodyr...a-i9054-471931
-
02-07-23 07:22 #29695Senior Member

Posts: 1170About her looks
Body wise, she's not bad, but her face is busted. Had some brown shid on her teeth. She a big drug addict. She lives in that Durkeville (sp) area. She's essentially a Swer. I can usually do busted faces if the body is hot, but the odor is a whole other story for me! SMH.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 06:30 #29694Senior Member

Posts: 65She's in the Can
She's in the can right now. I visited her last week. She's doing good. She's ready to get out. She's put on a little weight in all the right places, and when she's released I know I'll be her designated butt plug for at least a month before she opens up shop for the community again. Been in her ever since I graduated high school. She's a family friend. (:
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 04:44 #29693Senior Member

Posts: 559Nope
No hits on search for Kate. 3 hits on Tiny but who knows if one of them is Kate.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 04:40 #29692Senior Member

Posts: 909Damn I'm good at calling it LOL
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Had so many bad visits, call this one a mile away. Did she looked like the picture though?
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 02:14 #29691Banned Member

Posts: 590Did this guy actually respond to anyone.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 02:11 #29690Senior Member

Posts: 934I'm pretty sure this is too good to be true but does anyone have any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lle/113038060/
-
02-06-23 23:56 #29689Regular Member

Posts: 15Any intel
Anyone have any info on this one?
All I get Is a vague northside location and name to search.
Originally Posted by TheGrowler
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 21:08 #29688Senior Member

Posts: 130Where's butterfly Jen?
I saw butterfly Jen last year around the summer time. Went to go see her again for the 2nd time and she ghosted me. What's going on with her? Private message me if you can.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:27 #29687Senior Member

Posts: 1410Her and butterfly jen are together on vacation.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 19:36 #29686Senior Member

Posts: 1170About fatty patty
She is huge and looks nothing like the pix! Avoid!
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




