Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 6359
-
02-10-23 22:50 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 440350 hr
350 hr is too much under the current employment situation in Bellevue Seattle.
There are no opportunities to make extra money out there guys. Sometimes I work on my days off at side jobs and in 2023 there is nothing.
The agencies should lower it to 300 hr. Tech bros are not going to throw out the money like there is no tomorrow anymore.
-
02-10-23 09:59 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 138Bora!
If you look at my post history here it's filled with me asking when Bora is going to be in town, LOL. Well, SHE'S HERE!
Bora really is my ATF, I think she is just amazing, and I just absolutely love spending time with this woman. But since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, let me try to give you some facts so you can decide whether you want to see her.
First, the pictures on the site are very close, but I don't think they are her. She definitely has an insanely hot body like Kobe Tai, with thin but toned legs, tiny feminine ankles, an ass that is somehow toned but curvy (I think modern science has been put to good effect here), hips that beg to be grabbed, a thin waist with just a tiny bit of rib showing if she stretches, and absolutely glorious manmade boobs that are just perfect for her frame. I find her face very beautiful, and the best part about it is how she looks at you. Mesmerizing. Anyway, if you fantasize about being with a woman who has a body like Kobe Tai, she will check that box for sure. As for her face, I think the one of the girl in black stockings is very close, I really was not sure it was her or not, but when I saw her yesterday I think it's not.
But anyway, she's super hot, absolutely perfection in my eye. I don't know how old she is. Maybe 30's? So hard to say with that body. It just really doesn't matter to me, she looks so great.
And her service. I guess YMMV, but I don't think it's just me, I think she makes any man feel like a king. Really wonderful deep kisses, proper kisses with lips massaging and the tongue doing what it is supposed to do. Excellent technique and enthusiasm in her BBBJ, and she doesn't seem to be watching the clock on this, or really anything else. And then the main event, well it just makes you feel like an absolute God being able to put her amazing little feminine body in whatever position you want, and then look at how big she makes you look. Her ass and legs. My GOD they are so hot. And then when she makes eye contact, it is the most intense thing ever, she really looks at you deeply and holds your eye contact.
Anyway, this girl is definitely my ATF, including all the Europeans and girls on any other board or service. For me, she even edges out the glorious Lora Queen. She does not offer BBFS so if you are into that, sorry. But if you want to feel like a king, she can do that for you. English is OK.
When she was her before she used the name "Chloe". If you go back on TER you can find some old reviews (a year or so) for her, including a glowing review from me. But then another Chloe came to town, a bit thiccer girl, and things got mixed up on TER, so be careful, that's not her. She's been using the name Bora for a while now in Virginia and Georgia. She's here for 3 weeks I think. I'm going to see he as much as I can and cry so hard when she leaves.
-
02-09-23 18:02 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 671Late report but saw Becky again before she left. Usually don't often repeat but figured why not since it was around her last day.
Probably the closest to a raunchy and wild session as one could imagine and one I wish we recorded. After her usual chair routine already discussed, she got really into it starting with side doggy and variations thereof. She was being a trooper despite being extra sensitive mid way and we were completely out of breath by the end.
I know someone said she's be back by March, but could've sworn she said June / July to me. Regardless, I know the booker will let you know when someone returns if you let them know you particularly like someone.
-
02-08-23 23:37 #3296Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Julie (Taiwanese) at Orchid near Hong Kong Super Market in Tacoma was amazing. She left last week, returned to SoCal.
Originally Posted by Chulgoon
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 00:42 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 46Tacoma
Any suggestions or leads for Asian near Tacoma or Puyallup?
-
02-07-23 18:46 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 2422Another vet
Marina's another vet from LA; she didn't used to offer extras on west coast, but since her tour in east coast she offered extras on her menu with CIM easily; but no swallow, can DT. I've is on the younger spectrum near 30's; good GFE only but no greek or extras; her juice box was tight in morning only LOL. Mijoo smokes a bit and in her 40's easily; good GFE with nice raw suction BBBJDT. Sometimes she might have smokers breathe near night / evening times after a long day. Heard she co-oped with her partners in atlanta before, but prob didn't work out as well as she thought and some drama / politics happened and she's back to the game so quick. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Musia
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 18:42 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 2422Same marina from east coast
She was originally from LA, rotated to east coast philly, VA, and NYC for a few weeks tour; very good GFE, BBBJ-almost as good as hara at NYC, but no swallow, can DT halfway with few suction pumps. Her pic with the pink bikini and orange high heels gives her the most accurate representation in person. Lots of warm lfk and dfk to our likings. Her skin is pretty smooth like a hot milfy; she's in her low 50's in reality in case most peeps haven't figured that out nowadays that most talents are at least 40+, only a slight few in 30's and rare 20's. Solid B's on top, fully shaven kitty; medium tightness but warm and wet enough to make 2 pops easily. English game pretty well; easily passable so not much if any google device is needed.
Originally Posted by NewPie
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 06:46 #3292Regular Member

Posts: 14Seems like she has some decent reviews. Pictures not accurate, but some say she looks good (YMMV I guess). She's on the older side if you're into milfs. Service oriented, passionate dfk, BBBJ, daty, lots of positions available, cim seems to be on the menu. She gets into the sessions and can take a pounding.
Originally Posted by NewPie
[View Original Post]
LP looks like it has an even better lineup with I've, Mijoo, and now Bora.
-
02-06-23 01:46 #3291Regular Member

Posts: 6Need VIP members review on Marina in Kangles
I am feeling horny to visit Kangles in next week but looks like current line up isn't that that good as it used to be. Just saw they added Marina in Kangles from 2/7. Could someone Confirm here TER review? Thanks in Advance.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=377026
-
02-06-23 01:15 #3290Regular Member

Posts: 15KA Haru
Just saw Haru today. I figured you guys already TOFTT with the other two, I should contribute to check out the third one. If you were to compare all of the three that are currently at KA, she might be the preferred choice to go to. My initial attempt was LP, but they were pretty busy so that wasn't an option. Photos are pretty photoshopped but doesn't seem as bad as the other two based on the other reviews. As far as service goes, she did a good job convincing me she enjoyed my company and took her time making sure every was taken care of. She was pleasant to be with. One thing to note, the rates at KA follow the same structure as LP for the hour visit. Extra. 4 for a second round. Wasn't expecting that, but that's what the booker said.
Originally Posted by Musia
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 21:38 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 28I've was my first experience with a k-girl and I enjoyed her a lot.
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
[View Original Post]
HaruDD looks like a completely different person from the Lollipop Haru I saw, who I also had a good experience with. At the very least, the photos are not the same.
-
02-04-23 20:01 #3288Regular Member

Posts: 14
Originally Posted by Arisotto
[View Original Post]
Thanks guys for TOFTT, seems like KA has a shitty lineup again. I guess I won't be seeing these newer girls any longer without a TER review.
Originally Posted by ShibaSig12
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 19:07 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 66Alexa from Kangels
Saw Alexa was new and looked good so I booked an hour. Traffic was terrible so I didn't arrive until 10 min in. Girl didn't match photos, body was pudgy, and probably late 30's. Face vaguely resembled her, so photos might be 10 yrs ago. Super rushed, got one pop in, and was already pushing me to take a shower. I was getting dressed and saw it was at X:45. Walked out the door at X:48.
Definitely don't visit, TOFTT for you guys. Hope the next one is better🤦8205;9794;65039;.
-
02-04-23 14:02 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 671The Haru in October had TER reviews -- not sure if it's the same one too. Have girls gone from Lollipop to KA? Usually see the other way around.
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
[View Original Post]
If it's the same person, I remember not having the greatest of sessions personally, but could've been a one off as many others liked her.
-
02-04-23 10:37 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 76New girls
I've been so horny woke up super early browsing. To my delight, saw that both lollipop and kangels have new girls.
Well, technically not "new" as I believe they were here before. We have Mijoo and IVE coming back for lollipop.
Never got a chance to see them before but I now they had good response from you guys here so I'm excited.
And there's HaruDD for KAngels. Quick thread search shows that she's been here before but was with lollipop then?
Could someone maybe verify if that's the same Haru? I thought about TOFTT and just see her today but I was able to listen to my brain and see if I can get some reviews from some of you.












Reply With Quote





