Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11742

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    I agree on the BBBJ Great suction and is relentless. She told me to lay back and enjoy it and not to rush. I usually take a little while to cum during a BJ but she finished me off fairly quickly. Also stayed locked on and sucking until Inwas completely empty and swallowed every drop. Went with FS on my second visit with her. Tight and positioned herself so I could go balls deep in her. None of that angling of the pelvis that keeps you from getting in deep. All in all she's tough to beat.
    Seen them both but Reanne is my favorite. I wish they were easy to schedule but they are both a good time.

  2. #11741

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    I liked her, however I only participated in the oral games. FS was available, my choice was to focus on just the orals. Her BBBJ was very good, and her suction was unusually strong and aggressive. Attitude was fun and playful, her pics are accurate and current. She tasted great. As an added bonus on my visit, Reanne joined us for a bit, and the two of them aggressively got each other off as well. Reanne joining wasn't planned / scheduled or requested. I'd seen Reanne several times before, the two of them wanted to show me a "sample" of what options were available.

    Lloyd.
    I agree on the BBBJ Great suction and is relentless. She told me to lay back and enjoy it and not to rush. I usually take a little while to cum during a BJ but she finished me off fairly quickly. Also stayed locked on and sucking until Inwas completely empty and swallowed every drop. Went with FS on my second visit with her. Tight and positioned herself so I could go balls deep in her. None of that angling of the pelvis that keeps you from getting in deep. All in all she's tough to beat.

  3. #11740

    Anyone know her?

    She doesn't say her name in the ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/113027311#.

  4. #11739

    Ember from angels

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteGuy  [View Original Post]
    How would you guys rate Ember from angels?
    I liked her, however I only participated in the oral games. FS was available, my choice was to focus on just the orals. Her BBBJ was very good, and her suction was unusually strong and aggressive. Attitude was fun and playful, her pics are accurate and current. She tasted great. As an added bonus on my visit, Reanne joined us for a bit, and the two of them aggressively got each other off as well. Reanne joining wasn't planned / scheduled or requested. I'd seen Reanne several times before, the two of them wanted to show me a "sample" of what options were available.

    Lloyd.

  5. #11738

    Ember from Angels

    How would you guys rate Ember from angels?

  6. #11737

    Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian101  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the designated threads for STLVixens as was suggested last year and Maria's Girls, but curious why there isn't one for the AngelsTouch or ProLux girls?

    Pardon me if this has been asked before or if I've missed something in the threads.
    The STLVixens reports were dominating the discussion here. It was suggested they move to a separate thread and it was so. Simarly the reports on Maria's Girls were moved to their own thread. Maria has not added members in several years. You need to be a member to see her girls. Hence, there is a limited audience for reviews / schedules for her girls. If you are not on her magic list, don't feel bad. I have been here quite a while. I didn't sign up at the time and can't now.

  7. #11736

    Just curious or Oblivious

    I noticed the designated threads for STLVixens as was suggested last year and Maria's Girls, but curious why there isn't one for the AngelsTouch or ProLux girls?

    Pardon me if this has been asked before or if I've missed something in the threads.

  8. #11735

    Parker

    I noticed today on Parker's snapchat that she is taking new clients this week. I know that in the past some were upset because she has amazing reviews but was unable to take any new people. I'm posting this in the escort section for those that may not have access to either Parker's or the Vixen snapchat since they may not have previously seen her.

    I just saw her again last week and I have to say it again, even though I, and many others, have said it before. Her GFE is absolutely amazing. Now I'm an old guy. (really old). Parker makes me feel like I'm with my high school 16 year old girlfriend in the back seat of my parents car. She's that good.

    Go see Parker. You won't be disappointed.

    Her booking line. 314 492 7707.

  9. #11734
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Once was enough for me it's all beat up in the skin hangs and I'm not going to say what type of a man she dates you could check out her Facebook because I even know her real name even though I'm not going to say it on here she works with her mom her mom used to do the same thing Gina.
    I'm just saying I wouldn't lie about that odor in the skin does hang and I know what her type of a boyfriend she has they were just on vacation together it was all over her Facebook.

  10. #11733

    Scarlett

    I was seeing Scarlet on a monthly basis, but hadn't since September due to financial constraints. She texted me a couple weeks ago and asked how I was doing. I told her I wanted to see her, but couldn't afford a session right now. She said just come in and pay me whatever you can. We had an great time as usual. Unparalleled intimacy and GFE. Girl gives amazing head, almost as good as Reanne. Went out to lunch afterwards. That's how she treats her regulars, even though some guys treat her like shit. She said some dbag booked with her a few weeks ago, walked in, took one look at her and said "sorry not feeling the vibe" and just left.

  11. #11732

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    LOL right you can tell by the way he said 80 was way too much he must pick up the $20 streetwalkers. To each his own.
    Sorry but I don't do that at all. Its ok if that is what you want to pay but I don't do 80 for just a BJ. You can literally do a 80 qv. Thanks for sharing though.

  12. #11731
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen this one and not sure if it is even a real ad, but I thought the "No AA" comment was rich considering there's a chocolate rocket in her video. Haha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/112198807

    Just thought it was funny.

    Looks like a fake ad, so who knows? Anybody?
    Lots of girls on the sites won't see AA clients because they either have a pimp or they have an AA boyfriend and the other guy doesn't want competition.

  13. #11730
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen this one and not sure if it is even a real ad, but I thought the "No AA" comment was rich considering there's a chocolate rocket in her video. Haha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/112198807

    Just thought it was funny.

    Looks like a fake ad, so who knows? Anybody?
    She was on SA years ago. Fucked her one time and moved on. She's also a stripper and has a black BF, hence the no AA disclaimer.

  14. #11729
    Quote Originally Posted by NipLuver  [View Original Post]
    That's no shit! Any cheaper and you're talking crackhead streetwalkers!

    Actually $80 is a great price for BBBJ with cim.
    LOL right you can tell by the way he said 80 was way too much he must pick up the $20 streetwalkers. To each his own.

  15. #11728

    Irony

    I haven't seen this one and not sure if it is even a real ad, but I thought the "No AA" comment was rich considering there's a chocolate rocket in her video. Haha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/112198807

    Just thought it was funny.

    Looks like a fake ad, so who knows? Anybody?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape