Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 18288
-
02-07-23 17:40 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 7261Saw Santa Monica from HX who has deleted her account due to reasons. She still easy peasy bbfscip for me and will now only see people who she "knows" or if you have her old #.
-
02-07-23 17:36 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 7261You just might be one of the guys I had bumped?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
I see pretty much every girl and "every girl" has been BBFS or bbfcip!
I do 1 hr and might just extend to do another 1 or 2 hr for some bumping in one of the girls ass!
-
02-07-23 16:37 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 860Megan Models flaky
Its time to start giving that booker appropriate markings on HX. They have no red marks, I have been cancelled on almost every single appointment in the last 2 years. I only got 2 that followed through. Rest were a waste of time and gas to get to their location.
-
02-07-23 15:11 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 860Jenna aka Jessimessy3201 on Hx
Got inside her room and it looked like several HXers had already inseminated her. She was a bit out of it. She took a hit from her crack pipe during our session. But I am used to it now, last 3 girls I saw each took a hit from whatever during our session. She was out of it after she was done smoking. She came over and started a ok BBBJ. Then she laid on her back and said to fuck me. I got on top, no cover offered so I just went in and CIP. She was a bit smelly down there but when I was done I took a piss and washed my junk for like 15 minutes. I came back out and she was still in the same position on her back while my nut was spilling out. I laid down next to her and touched her tits and she didn't say anything. She asked if I want to go again, I said sure. Did the same thing and busted as more of my cum was all over, this time I cleaned up her pussy a little, she thanked me and she finally put her phone down and got up to rinse out her pussy while I cleaned my dick off again Overall for 400 rate it was probably the worst BBFS session. Even how bad she looks she has an amazing thin body and her ass is nice. I'd still see her again just to cip a couple times! I hope others had a decent session that saw her.
Originally Posted by TempletonRat
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:34 #16829Banned Member

Posts: 466How it go wit rough Jenna?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 21:50 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 119Very rough. Her eyes are a little scary. Her skin looks like she's been using. Reminds me of a WSW.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:37 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 195It has always depended on the girl. At least MM doesn't promise BBFS for every model; although, I've never partaken so I don't know what the girls deliver on.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 17:22 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 548Idk
MM used to include it. Couple of little hotties were BBFS by default. It's been a while but at least up to 2021 it was included.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 16:45 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 860I've been getting BBFS with cip since she first started with MM. Don't know what she never let you. Or have you not seen her? Or she just didn't let you if you have seen her?
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 15:37 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 195BBFS was never included afaik, at least not with her under MM. Last time she was here booker said no bb. This time she says its negotiable.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:50 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 119Megan models
Isn't it always an upcharge? I was initially quoted 400 extra and 600 extra for Greek. Had to really haggle to get it down to something lower.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:44 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 548Jenna at MM
Wonder if bbfscip is still included or if she's joined the upcharge girls.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 02:15 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 860Jenna (megan model)
Just saw that Jenna with Megan models is back. She looks rough in her new pictures they posted. I still got my appointment and hopefully I'll be giving her a creampie tomorrow.
-
02-06-23 01:46 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 7261The best thing is they hooked me up with some of there friends who aren't on ads. But, cholo bf now in the pinta and now she needs some cash for herself.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 17:33 #16819Senior Member

Posts: 195Not in the mood to risk going somewhere and not getting what I was looking for, but if I had more time I definitely would. Especially when I have options for under 150, highly doubt I'd get a better deal than that.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




