Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 17719
-
02-07-23 05:11 #11719Shill for Ember

Posts: 8Just curious or Oblivious
I noticed the designated threads for STLVixens as was suggested last year and Maria's Girls, but curious why there isn't one for the AngelsTouch or ProLux girls?
Pardon me if this has been asked before or if I've missed something in the threads.
-
02-06-23 23:22 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 56Parker
I noticed today on Parker's snapchat that she is taking new clients this week. I know that in the past some were upset because she has amazing reviews but was unable to take any new people. I'm posting this in the escort section for those that may not have access to either Parker's or the Vixen snapchat since they may not have previously seen her.
I just saw her again last week and I have to say it again, even though I, and many others, have said it before. Her GFE is absolutely amazing. Now I'm an old guy. (really old). Parker makes me feel like I'm with my high school 16 year old girlfriend in the back seat of my parents car. She's that good.
Go see Parker. You won't be disappointed.
Her booking line. 314 492 7707.
-
02-06-23 18:06 #11717Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Piper
I'm just saying I wouldn't lie about that odor in the skin does hang and I know what her type of a boyfriend she has they were just on vacation together it was all over her Facebook.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 10:54 #11716Senior Member

Posts: 44Scarlett
I was seeing Scarlet on a monthly basis, but hadn't since September due to financial constraints. She texted me a couple weeks ago and asked how I was doing. I told her I wanted to see her, but couldn't afford a session right now. She said just come in and pay me whatever you can. We had an great time as usual. Unparalleled intimacy and GFE. Girl gives amazing head, almost as good as Reanne. Went out to lunch afterwards. That's how she treats her regulars, even though some guys treat her like shit. She said some dbag booked with her a few weeks ago, walked in, took one look at her and said "sorry not feeling the vibe" and just left.
-
02-05-23 23:28 #11715Senior Member

Posts: 88Shame
Sorry but I don't do that at all. Its ok if that is what you want to pay but I don't do 80 for just a BJ. You can literally do a 80 qv. Thanks for sharing though.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 18:45 #11714Senior Member

Posts: 884Lots of girls on the sites won't see AA clients because they either have a pimp or they have an AA boyfriend and the other guy doesn't want competition.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 17:15 #11713Senior Member

Posts: 851She was on SA years ago. Fucked her one time and moved on. She's also a stripper and has a black BF, hence the no AA disclaimer.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 09:40 #11712Senior Member

Posts: 447LOL right you can tell by the way he said 80 was way too much he must pick up the $20 streetwalkers. To each his own.
Originally Posted by NipLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 00:06 #11711Senior Member

Posts: 638Irony
I haven't seen this one and not sure if it is even a real ad, but I thought the "No AA" comment was rich considering there's a chocolate rocket in her video. Haha.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/112198807
Just thought it was funny.
Looks like a fake ad, so who knows? Anybody?
-
02-04-23 15:58 #11710Senior Member

Posts: 418Most of those girls that do that don't even take their tops off. I can j-o at home for $0 and that way at least see some skin on the computer.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 12:49 #11709Senior Member

Posts: 60That's no shit! Any cheaper and you're talking crackhead streetwalkers!
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
Actually $80 is a great price for BBBJ with cim.
-
02-04-23 05:31 #11708Senior Member

Posts: 447I'll never understand how 80 bucks is way too much to get your dick sucked LOL. Any cheaper and I'll pass LOL.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 15:32 #11707Senior Member

Posts: 88Rates
80 BJ waaaaaay too much to me.
Originally Posted by OldCarGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 21:58 #11706Senior Member

Posts: 113Any suggestions?
I'll be in town next week, do you guys have any suggestions on whom to see? I'm a big fan of girls in their 20's.
-
02-02-23 19:48 #11705Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Piper
Once was enough for me it's all beat up in the skin hangs and I'm not going to say what type of a man she dates you could check out her Facebook because I even know her real name even though I'm not going to say it on here she works with her mom her mom used to do the same thing Gina.
Originally Posted by LloydXmas
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





