Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51434
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Of all the women you could get that on with. What makes you look at her and say, I want to eat that.. Real question..
    Couple of tours in the PI had me reminiscing how that local snatch taste like a sweet tropical drink. Not sure if it was their diet or the humidity mix but it was good.

  2. #51433

    Good Fortune

    I've had a relative string of good times over on Ashton and Pulaski recently and all it took was just the slightest bit of selectivity.

    2 weeks ago had a fun sized fat brunette who let me work om her dental for standard rate. She had a bit of an attitude but I was a little rough with her.

    Last week I had a BSW who I originally thought was a civ until she stopped at the corner and turned back to me. She took commands like a champ, worked that tongue like she needed, and ended up with a warm pie.

    And just tonight I had the same brunette before who recognized me taking an evening stroll.

    Her size made me overlook her attitude yet again (I'm a sucker for fat hoes) and bust on her ass for 40. Should've just dumped it inside for how rude she was but whatevs.

  3. #51432

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Not her. Hair looked almost white. I guess I screwed up. Should have stopped and at least gotten a name.
    Her hair is almost white now but its the same girl as the pic just posted when her hair was more golden.

  4. #51431
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    Yes to knit hat.

    T. J.
    Andrea is a head monster. There are pics in this section, just search for her. She is pretty transactional, all business.

  5. #51430

    Mystery Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    Nope. Not her. Hair looked almost white. I guess I screwed up. Should have stopped and at least gotten a name.

  6. #51429

    Mystery Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Andrea has been working that area a lot as well lately. Did she have a knit cap on?
    Yes to knit hat.

    T. J.

  7. #51428

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    In this pic, she's put on weight since early December, the last time I saw her.

  8. #51427

    All the women.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone DATY special K? Taste / smell?
    Of all the women you could get that on with. What makes you look at her and say, I want to eat that.. Real question..

  9. #51426

    Mystery girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    That is Heather or Star or whatever other name she made up.

  10. #51425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Mystery Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    I drove through the circle about 8 AM this morning. A WSW, who until she waved I thought was a civi. I was late for work so didn't stop but I'm wondering what I missed. Hair was so blonde as to almost be white. Eyes were blue.

    I've been kicking myself for not stopping!

    Anyone familiar? Did I mess up or dodge a bullet?

    T. J.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bl WW.jpg‎  

  11. #51424
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Looked for her for 2 hrs yesterday. Nothing.
    Anyone DATY special K? Taste / smell?

  12. #51423

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Cheyenne around lately? She has been getting real thin and stays near the circle.
    I reported she had some serious stank issues and someone said it was her infected arms. Its a shame because her DT skills are other worldly. She made me pop in about a minute before I was at full mast and pumped it all down her thoat without a flintch.

  13. #51422

    Cheyenne

    Anyone seen Cheyenne around lately? She has been getting real thin and stays near the circle.

  14. #51421

    Could also be Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    I drove through the circle about 8 AM this morning. A WSW, who until she waved I thought was a civi. I was late for work so didn't stop but I'm wondering what I missed. Hair was so blonde as to almost be white. Eyes were blue.

    I've been kicking myself for not stopping!

    Anyone familiar? Did I mess up or dodge a bullet?

    T. J.
    Andrea has been working that area a lot as well lately. Did she have a knit cap on?

  15. #51420

    Heather or Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    I drove through the circle about 8 AM this morning. A WSW, who until she waved I thought was a civi. I was late for work so didn't stop but I'm wondering what I missed. Hair was so blonde as to almost be white. Eyes were blue.

    I've been kicking myself for not stopping!

    Anyone familiar? Did I mess up or dodge a bullet?

    T. J.
    Probably her. She may go by other names now. Body is beat up but still one of the prettyest faces you will find. Decent BBBJ to cim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape