Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 1403 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25805
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester67  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share any info on Karolina? She looks lovely but I'm hoping someone who has seen her can provide some details. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/725854262370
    I saw her about a month ago, her menu hasn't changed. She is completely open as her add states.

    The downside; she has put on 40 lbs. I was surprised when she came by.

  2. #25804

    These providers make you say screw it, and deal with a relationship

    Quote Originally Posted by Red1960  [View Original Post]
    I'm an older guy and I've give it up here use to go to an AMP and hit or miss but now seems to be all miss. Backpage it's gone use to be hit or miss. A lot of druggies in trade just trying to rob you. I just got back from Panama where prostitution is legal and it's a world of difference. A lot of Columbian women in their 20's that would be an easy 10 here 60 to 100 dollars an hour. Never had one try to rob me their appreciative want you to come back to see them just a different world. Most are in Panama City nice place to visit just my 2 cents worth but there are different options than fooling with this crap around here.
    I'm heading to Costa Rica, and getting a nice boat. 40 50 ft or so.

    I will have some senoritas as. Ummn. Hospitality assistants. Selling off stuff and should have enough capital this summer to make it happen.

    I knew guys who would go various places after we got back from commercial fishing in Alaska. Thailand and Philippines mainly.

    Talk about getting the most bang for your buck. What these chick's are wanting, I am just trying to have some of the milk, not looking to buy the cow.

    And that's even if you get any action.

    Charlie said it best. I'm not paying you for the sex. I'm paying you to leave afterwards.

    I.

  3. #25803
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHippy  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing her. All the previous reports of her are spot on. She's cute AF. Nice personality, no signs of demons. Her bf is at home tonight, so he won't be lurking around (he's no threat to anyone) Nice incall on Elm Hill. She is a fuck & suck machine! She really got into it, it was such a turn on. Treat her nice guys, she's a rare one for Nashville. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...548/6154065523.
    Link is broken, can you PM me her contact info?

  4. #25802

    Carolina

    Has anyone seen her recently? Curious if she had the smell thing taken care of.

  5. #25801

    Carolina

    Can anyone share any info on Karolina? She looks lovely but I'm hoping someone who has seen her can provide some details. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/725854262370

  6. #25800

    Brazilian Barbie not worth it

    Don't waste your time or money with this girl. Her screening was very matter of fact. IE you a cop? Age and race? Cash only! No weapons or bs as well? The session was very reflective of her line of questioning.

    Once in the room, "you got the money?" "don't walk over their" "lay right here" "face up" "don't touch me there" yadayadayada.

    Mid session I ended it early because of her asking for more money to extend the service she didn't fulfill as her obligation.

    SMH I didn't walk away earlier. Out $160.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9016618912

  7. #25799

    Mongering

    I'm an older guy and I've give it up here use to go to an AMP and hit or miss but now seems to be all miss. Backpage it's gone use to be hit or miss. A lot of druggies in trade just trying to rob you. I just got back from Panama where prostitution is legal and it's a world of difference. A lot of Columbian women in their 20's that would be an easy 10 here 60 to 100 dollars an hour. Never had one try to rob me their appreciative want you to come back to see them just a different world. Most are in Panama City nice place to visit just my 2 cents worth but there are different options than fooling with this crap around here.

  8. #25798

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Too bad about Princess. I have seen her a few times and liked her!
    Anyone know if she is out of her uncles place yet.

  9. #25797

    Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballFan  [View Original Post]
    What's the app you use for arrests? Thanks.
    Mobile Patrol, look for Rutherford County, then inmates.

  10. #25796
    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Over the past week Murfreesboro Police / Rutherford Co Sheriff's Dept have arrested at least 4 for prostitution. One was an attractive 55 year old Asian, but I quit trying to get lucky in Asian AMPs some time ago. Another was Princess who I had a few nice visits with. The other two looked like they would charge by the pound. Smfh.
    I was wondering why the talent in Murfreesboro seemed skimmed down compared to 2 weeks ago. Your joke about 2 of the escorts being fat implies that you saw what they looked like. Where did you see the info for the arrests?

  11. #25795

    Princess?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Over the past week Murfreesboro Police / Rutherford Co Sheriff's Dept have arrested at least 4 for prostitution. One was an attractive 55 year old Asian, but I quit trying to get lucky in Asian AMPs some time ago. Another was Princess who I had a few nice visits with. The other two looked like they would charge by the pound. Smfh.
    Too bad about Princess. I have seen her a few times and liked her!

  12. #25794
    Football Fan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Over the past week Murfreesboro Police / Rutherford Co Sheriff's Dept have arrested at least 4 for prostitution. One was an attractive 55 year old Asian, but I quit trying to get lucky in Asian AMPs some time ago. Another was Princess who I had a few nice visits with. The other two looked like they would charge by the pound. Smfh.
    What's the app you use for arrests? Thanks.

  13. #25793

    Prostitution

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Over the past week Murfreesboro Police / Rutherford Co Sheriff's Dept have arrested at least 4 for prostitution. One was an attractive 55 year old Asian, but I quit trying to get lucky in Asian AMPs some time ago. Another was Princess who I had a few nice visits with. The other two looked like they would charge by the pound. Smfh.
    I hate to hear that, but unfortunately I could feel that was coming with Princess. I don't provider should list their ad as being in M'Boro, far to risk. They are more agressive than Franklin / Brentwood. Was the Asian running ads or anyone know her? Are there any postings of this arrest online? Stay safe out there!

  14. #25792

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by RubLover2023  [View Original Post]
    By princess do you mean this princess? https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/27a73...b-a319b89f3c86.

    Would be a shame if so. That said, I noticed on her cuddle comfort profile that she was active 4 hrs ago so.
    Look again, at the bottom it says active 4 days ago, she was arrested the day of her last posting.

  15. #25791
    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Over the past week Murfreesboro Police / Rutherford Co Sheriff's Dept have arrested at least 4 for prostitution. One was an attractive 55 year old Asian, but I quit trying to get lucky in Asian AMPs some time ago. Another was Princess who I had a few nice visits with. The other two looked like they would charge by the pound. Smfh.
    By princess do you mean this princess? https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/27a73...b-a319b89f3c86.

    Would be a shame if so. That said, I noticed on her cuddle comfort profile that she was active 4 hrs ago so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape