Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 31835
-
02-07-23 06:14 #25805Senior Member

Posts: 179I saw her about a month ago, her menu hasn't changed. She is completely open as her add states.
Originally Posted by Chester67
[View Original Post]
The downside; she has put on 40 lbs. I was surprised when she came by.
-
02-07-23 04:37 #25804Senior Member

Posts: 187These providers make you say screw it, and deal with a relationship
I'm heading to Costa Rica, and getting a nice boat. 40 50 ft or so.
Originally Posted by Red1960
[View Original Post]
I will have some senoritas as. Ummn. Hospitality assistants. Selling off stuff and should have enough capital this summer to make it happen.
I knew guys who would go various places after we got back from commercial fishing in Alaska. Thailand and Philippines mainly.
Talk about getting the most bang for your buck. What these chick's are wanting, I am just trying to have some of the milk, not looking to buy the cow.
And that's even if you get any action.
Charlie said it best. I'm not paying you for the sex. I'm paying you to leave afterwards.
I.
-
02-06-23 22:21 #25803Regular Member

Posts: 2Link is broken, can you PM me her contact info?
Originally Posted by DirtyHippy
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 18:13 #25802Senior Member

Posts: 259Carolina
Has anyone seen her recently? Curious if she had the smell thing taken care of.
-
02-06-23 18:09 #25801Senior Member

Posts: 259Carolina
Can anyone share any info on Karolina? She looks lovely but I'm hoping someone who has seen her can provide some details. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/725854262370
-
02-06-23 17:17 #25800Senior Member

Posts: 25Brazilian Barbie not worth it
Don't waste your time or money with this girl. Her screening was very matter of fact. IE you a cop? Age and race? Cash only! No weapons or bs as well? The session was very reflective of her line of questioning.
Once in the room, "you got the money?" "don't walk over their" "lay right here" "face up" "don't touch me there" yadayadayada.
Mid session I ended it early because of her asking for more money to extend the service she didn't fulfill as her obligation.
SMH I didn't walk away earlier. Out $160.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9016618912
-
02-06-23 16:16 #25799Regular Member

Posts: 16Mongering
I'm an older guy and I've give it up here use to go to an AMP and hit or miss but now seems to be all miss. Backpage it's gone use to be hit or miss. A lot of druggies in trade just trying to rob you. I just got back from Panama where prostitution is legal and it's a world of difference. A lot of Columbian women in their 20's that would be an easy 10 here 60 to 100 dollars an hour. Never had one try to rob me their appreciative want you to come back to see them just a different world. Most are in Panama City nice place to visit just my 2 cents worth but there are different options than fooling with this crap around here.
-
02-06-23 16:03 #25798Senior Member

Posts: 1656Princess
Anyone know if she is out of her uncles place yet.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 20:05 #25797Senior Member

Posts: 414Arrests
Mobile Patrol, look for Rutherford County, then inmates.
Originally Posted by FootballFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 16:41 #25796Senior Member

Posts: 53I was wondering why the talent in Murfreesboro seemed skimmed down compared to 2 weeks ago. Your joke about 2 of the escorts being fat implies that you saw what they looked like. Where did you see the info for the arrests?
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 13:05 #25795Senior Member

Posts: 1250Princess?
Too bad about Princess. I have seen her a few times and liked her!
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 11:14 #25794Football FanGuestWhat's the app you use for arrests? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 10:40 #25793Senior Member

Posts: 331Prostitution
I hate to hear that, but unfortunately I could feel that was coming with Princess. I don't provider should list their ad as being in M'Boro, far to risk. They are more agressive than Franklin / Brentwood. Was the Asian running ads or anyone know her? Are there any postings of this arrest online? Stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 09:50 #25792Senior Member

Posts: 414Princess
Look again, at the bottom it says active 4 days ago, she was arrested the day of her last posting.
Originally Posted by RubLover2023
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 23:03 #25791Senior Member

Posts: 67By princess do you mean this princess? https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/27a73...b-a319b89f3c86.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
Would be a shame if so. That said, I noticed on her cuddle comfort profile that she was active 4 hrs ago so.









Reply With Quote





