Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 6982
-
02-06-23 16:22 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 1041Nice. Glad you had fun with her.
Originally Posted by Jason1910
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:33 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 154Ymmv
I met her in person down in Stamford. Just hold the line, follow your safety rules.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 09:27 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 856There is an hour long interview on YouTube with her by some unknown podcaster.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 09:25 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 856Inbox cleaned up.
Originally Posted by MateoCast98
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 10:26 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 58It's a shame her OF is so tame, she's pornstar level hot.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 07:25 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 2110Emma
You would think that a girl like her would be brimming with confidence. But nope. Saw a video of her recently where was she was talking about all her problems.
Originally Posted by MateoCast98
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 00:24 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 44Mr Hobby emma k
Dude, can't believe I found this. I use to bang her too. She was incredible. I have her number, she said she doesn't work anymore. I'm hoping she breaks up with her bf so I can get that pussy one last time. She prob be super expensive. Mr Hobby any chance you can open up space in your inbox. I really want to ask something.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 18:51 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 627There are many reasons to believe that profile is fake.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 16:48 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 856Wow
Some amazing camel toe right there.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 14:00 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 58Pics
Sure, attached.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 13:46 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 1041Can you post her SA profile photo?
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
Link doesn't work for me.
-
02-03-23 13:15 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 111This one is a cashapp scam
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-0b2c7204f8be
99.66% sure this one is not real. Ten minutes after we were supposed to meet she / he texted me that she / he was at a gas station and needed me to cashapp $20 for gas.
She / he had already said that she / he was local so I offered to go the gas station and fill up the car. I did see a guy that I suspect was texting me but definitely not the girl in the pictures.
Be careful out there!
-
02-03-23 12:22 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 111She is real
Sadie is real, she's been on SA since October but she put up a new picture this week. She's fantastic, I highly recommend. She's a young college coed, very smart, magnetic personality, and a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
I'd prefer not to kiss and tell anything more on here (sorry but I guess a real SB is different than a pro to me) but if you want more info maybe we can discuss over DM.
-
02-03-23 11:41 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 58Sadiebsan
Any info on her? Profile is relatively new but the pics look familiar, thinking she might have had a profile under another name. Thanks!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-8071bfc43fe5
-
01-31-23 13:46 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 1041I texted her months ago, never meet up.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
I doubt that she's really 19. Might want to tread very cautiously here.












Reply With Quote





