Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 10966
-
02-06-23 17:32 #7831Senior Member

Posts: 624Should be unbelievable
Unfortunately, when you look at the majority of the users on this site, it really isn't hard to believe.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
Even if you want to provide good info, you have to screen through DM. And even that has issues.
-
02-06-23 17:10 #7830Senior Member

Posts: 263QTLonely
This link.
Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-127aba7c8fb5
-
02-06-23 17:07 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 57I personally only will review scammers or people that are egregiously rude. Someone on this forum sent someone I was talking to a cellphone camera shot of my post (because screenshots are so fucking complicated?) of what I said about her and because I'm a dumbass and have similar names on this site and SA, she pressed me about it and now I think that avenue is closed.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
I have no idea why they would do that. Were they hoping to get brownie points or some shit? So yeah even on this forum there are simps and mongers who will sabotage everything.
Personally I'm looking for long term SBs, so if I find a good one I have no interest in "throwing her to the wolves, especially because there are so many weird mfers and they are so happy to find a normal guy. This isn't the escort or agency thread so different etiquette applies.
If these girls want to field multiple offers then you can pick up the vibes. So far I have about as many potential SBs as I can juggle before I make a firm decision in who to go steady with, but as far as I can tell these chicks aren't escorts and actually have jobs so they legit only need a $800-$1000 month to make a difference.
I would only be willing to share when I'm done with a SB and I wouldn't broadcast it openly because there's too many people here that would fuck it up and then MY rep with her would suffer.
-
02-06-23 17:03 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 35Youwontforgetme
Spoke to her and chatted with her. She seems real. But was quoting 700 ppm. For that price way better options out there.
Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:50 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 99Are you guys getting any good marks for sharing the reviews with girls?. One of my review got shared to the girl and she reached out asking why I am sharing prices and all. This form is for sharing info and not to get into girls good books. We get only few reviews here and if you guys even ruin that, I would rather keep it to myself. Just dumbasses everywhere.
-
02-06-23 14:50 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 203Numbers
The UI used to show you exact numbers based on a query. You could do all profiles within 50 miles of Boston as an example. They've changed it so you can't do that anymore as it caps it at around 5000. But if you search major cities in the area and trim your search down by miles you'll see an average of. 328 guy girl ratio. Are the profiles all real? Who knows. But this has been consistent since I've been on here for about 5+ years.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:14 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 103Numbers
Where do you get these numbers of men versus women? I set up a fake female account once to see, and I think this idea that there are so many more women is bs. - lie by SA.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 12:20 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 57She's real but she's being. Very pushy. Openly sexual in the chat and very playful banter. I had her do a pose and send me a selfie to confirm her identity. I have enough options and she's too far away for my needs. Seems like she'll be a good time.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 11:07 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 263QTLonely
https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-88de24785f1d
Been chatting with her not sure though. No FS Claims a virgin waiting to get married but will do everything else and is into my fetish. Anyone??
-
02-06-23 06:25 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 203Expensive 1000
Tell them "Oh ok I'm sorry but that's out of my range. " And block them. They're not getting 1 K from others. There's about 2000 guys and 7000 women on the Boston SA scene. They outnumber us by more than 3/1 so we're the ones dictating prices not them.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
I've mentioned this before but you can also say "That's over my usual XYZ amount but if you reconsider I'm interested. " Insert your max bid as XYZ and maybe they'll reach back out after they realize they're insane.
Good luck and remember you can get quality tail on Seeking for 3-4. I never pay more initially and get laid every month or so. Once I find a good one I keep her for awhile and spoil her until I get tired of her.
-
02-05-23 21:10 #7821Senior Member

Posts: 26It's easier (and cheaper) to create multiple accounts on SnapChat versus set up a burner phone number. Additionally, SnapChat will inform the chatters if one of them saves a pic / video or takes a screenshot. And don't forget that there's also apps that let you run multiple SnapChat accounts at once.
Originally Posted by SteveBrady
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 19:10 #7820Senior Member

Posts: 99WTF is happening on seeking. I came across 3 people today each one asking 1000 ppm. One of them is below average looking 32 year old MILF. Slowly, this is becoming a dry land as well. I would dather sit at home rather than paying these ones what they ask. Though I came across pretty decent ones there, recent experiences are going bad.
-
02-04-23 18:51 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks brother. Thought of giving it a chance but you reminded me of my WYP experience where in the girl met, took money and ghosted. Learning comes with experience and I will go with your experience here.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 15:03 #7818Senior Member

Posts: 2110Forget
Not for me. I decided to forget her. I won't do anything more than a coffee or sandwich before the main act. I've made the mistake a few times and some girls make a career out of getting free drinks and meals and have no intention of proceeding to the main act.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 12:47 #7817Senior Member

Posts: 117Works if you replace 25 with 33 too.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





