Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 37356
-
02-06-23 07:52 #27591Senior Member

Posts: 35IGMaria
I contacted her a week ago. Told me a a first time visit it was $250 with half up front as a deposit. I said I wasn't comfortable at all with that. Asked for the address up front, for peace of mind since the appointment was the next morning I didn't think it was a big deal, she said no way and ended the conversation. Everything about that seems shady. Not giving that kind of money to a random stranger from the internet with 0 assurances. Her loss.
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 06:50 #27590Regular Member

Posts: 4Check out Ann at Bella touch. She is a Joy. New name.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 22:57 #27589Senior Member

Posts: 190Jocely in Dearborn?
Is that Jocelyn in Dearborn? Does she do FS? BBBJ OR CBJ?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 17:55 #27588Senior Member

Posts: 826Spelling
Is the name mispelled??
Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 15:48 #27587Senior Member

Posts: 104High priced white lady from Roseville. Christobella.
Originally Posted by Illyrian
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 15:07 #27586Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Shanon
I'm implying she is volatile. Probably good for a HJ on third visit. LOL.
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 14:30 #27585Senior Member

Posts: 64Star?
Who is or was Chritabella?
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 13:08 #27584Regular Member

Posts: 17Shanon
Teetime, are you implying this provider may offer more than just standard massage?
-
02-05-23 11:35 #27583Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Shanon or Shannon
[QUOTE=Chomps1960;6315841][URL]https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/-shanonTpeace
She was on some tv show, probably 8 to 10 years ago. Was in the news when a boyfriend accused her of attacking him with scissors. Google her full name if you know it.
-
02-05-23 11:22 #27582Senior Member

Posts: 218Yep
That is correct.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 11:20 #27581Senior Member

Posts: 846Try this
Younger mean higher price, that is just the market. Years ago I could walk in to a parlor with $$$ and say I want some one young. Occasionally a 20 + yo (probably more like 30) would be available. If you find the person with connections they can hook you up but information is never free and it costs. P.S. Never did anyone I thought was underage or unwilling, seemed drugged out.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 11:02 #27580Senior Member

Posts: 150Got to Be Legit
Looks totally legit. Just because it says "massage" doesn't mean you'll even get to take off your shorts. And if she wants to stay UTR we'd never know, would we?
Originally Posted by Chomps1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 04:48 #27579Senior Member

Posts: 465Prostate
Jocelyn. The best at prostate. P411 or theeroticreview for contact info. Mm686.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 22:27 #27578Senior Member

Posts: 427Probably Downriver Nuru
As far as table shower experience, sounds like there is none better around Detroit than Downriver Nuru. I have not been myself but those that like her, like her. She is older, but sounds that her performance and enthusiasm well in make up for it. Plus last I heard it was $160 for the session. Not sure that I've heard of FS, but all of the rest you require is available.
Originally Posted by Huteh
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 16:35 #27577Senior Member

Posts: 135Heading in this week
Hello Detroit mongers! Heading to your area this week and was wondering which AMP you'd currently recommend for the best table shower experience? No FS necessary but HE or BJ preferred. Feel free to PM as well. Thank you!











Reply With Quote




