Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4706

    She's incredible

    Quote Originally Posted by Eblan  [View Original Post]
    It's a shame her OF is so tame, she's pornstar level hot.
    I would do anything to get her back. She could legit be a top pornstar in 3-6 months if she took that route. She is completely in love with her bf tho. Thus looks like there is no chance atm.

  2. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    I recently re joins SA after a year off and it seems everyone that I talk to the going rate is 400 per visit. That seems a bit high as just a few years ago it was 200-250. I know inflation is crazy but still seems a lot. Is that what everyone else is seeing.
    I am seeing both prices but very different experiences. 400 to 500 is getting me a very long date usually with overnight with mid 20's very petite educated with no drug issues. Take out, hanging out, and other fun. 200 is getting me a more quick date.

    I am pretty picky, but that's been my experience.

  3. #4704

    Going rate

    I recently re joins SA after a year off and it seems everyone that I talk to the going rate is 400 per visit. That seems a bit high as just a few years ago it was 200-250. I know inflation is crazy but still seems a lot. Is that what everyone else is seeing.

  4. #4703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Eblan  [View Original Post]
    Sure, attached.
    I did chat with her before. Never went anywhere.

    Was trying to set up day / time to meet and she went silence.

  5. #4702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1910  [View Original Post]
    I met her in person down in Stamford. Just hold the line, follow your safety rules.
    Nice. Glad you had fun with her.

  6. #4701

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    This scammer is really bad at what she / he does.

    Will send you explicit pics to get to get you to send them cashapp / venmo, etc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-45e978304b8f

    If you have time to waste, blow up their number: ‪(203) 613-1214‬.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-45e978304b8f
    I met her in person down in Stamford. Just hold the line, follow your safety rules.

  7. #4700
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You would think that a girl like her would be brimming with confidence. But nope. Saw a video of her recently where was she was talking about all her problems.
    There is an hour long interview on YouTube with her by some unknown podcaster.

  8. #4699
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoCast98  [View Original Post]
    Dude, can't believe I found this. I use to bang her too. She was incredible. I have her number, she said she doesn't work anymore. I'm hoping she breaks up with her bf so I can get that pussy one last time. She prob be super expensive. Mr Hobby any chance you can open up space in your inbox. I really want to ask something.
    Inbox cleaned up.

  9. #4698
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You would think that a girl like her would be brimming with confidence. But nope. Saw a video of her recently where was she was talking about all her problems.
    It's a shame her OF is so tame, she's pornstar level hot.

  10. #4697

    Emma

    You would think that a girl like her would be brimming with confidence. But nope. Saw a video of her recently where was she was talking about all her problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoCast98  [View Original Post]
    Dude, can't believe I found this. I use to bang her too. She was incredible. I have her number, she said she doesn't work anymore. I'm hoping she breaks up with her bf so I can get that pussy one last time. She prob be super expensive. Mr Hobby any chance you can open up space in your inbox. I really want to ask something.

  11. #4696

    Mr Hobby emma k

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    She Prefered it raw. That was one kinky girl, probably the best head I ever had. Definitely one of the hottest girls I've ever banged. Emotionally unstable unfortunately, had her go off the rails on me a few times. She had a very romanticized view of what she was doing and felt she had to play the sexy, naughty, hooker part to the hilt.

    I agree she had perfect tits before the enhancement. She always told me it was her dream to get them and I'd always recommend against it. Have to say that's a really nice pair.

    Damn, I miss hittin that!
    Dude, can't believe I found this. I use to bang her too. She was incredible. I have her number, she said she doesn't work anymore. I'm hoping she breaks up with her bf so I can get that pussy one last time. She prob be super expensive. Mr Hobby any chance you can open up space in your inbox. I really want to ask something.

  12. #4695
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-0b2c7204f8be

    99.66% sure this one is not real. Ten minutes after we were supposed to meet she / he texted me that she / he was at a gas station and needed me to cashapp $20 for gas.

    She / he had already said that she / he was local so I offered to go the gas station and fill up the car. I did see a guy that I suspect was texting me but definitely not the girl in the pictures.

    Be careful out there!
    There are many reasons to believe that profile is fake.

  13. #4694

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-0b2c7204f8be

    99.66% sure this one is not real. Ten minutes after we were supposed to meet she / he texted me that she / he was at a gas station and needed me to cashapp $20 for gas.

    She / he had already said that she / he was local so I offered to go the gas station and fill up the car. I did see a guy that I suspect was texting me but definitely not the girl in the pictures.

    Be careful out there!
    Some amazing camel toe right there.

  14. #4693

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Can you post her SA profile photo?

    Link doesn't work for me.
    Sure, attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3f205598-b288-429a-a7f0-bdd32accbc6f_2x.jpg‎   49392636-f254-4cdb-a63e-92c8ab729d70_2x.jpg‎  

  15. #4692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Eblan  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Profile is relatively new but the pics look familiar, thinking she might have had a profile under another name. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-8071bfc43fe5
    Can you post her SA profile photo?

    Link doesn't work for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape