Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 1775 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29677

    Whats the business

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/769357288666

    Anybody seen this women or have info on her? Looks good but don't remember ever seeing a review.

    Pipe approves this message.

  2. #29676

    Area and prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for clients. Asked me to post here for her. She is totally worth it and is also a cool ass chick. Super tight. Gets into it. Nice little round ass. Definitely fun. Her mic game is on point. She also takes directions real well.
    What side of town they on? Also what's the coins?

  3. #29675
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    I just asked my doctor for a prescription for Viagra or Cialis. Didn't even ask why just asked which my preference was.
    If you want to avoid a local doctor, you can order online from BlueChew. They do an online "assessment" then mail you either type.

  4. #29674
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Where do you guys buy stuff to get harder erections and last longer?
    I just asked my doctor for a prescription for Viagra or Cialis. Didn't even ask why just asked which my preference was.

  5. #29673

    Where to buy male enhancements?

    Where do you guys buy stuff to get harder erections and last longer?

  6. #29672

    I say don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Just a friendly reminder to AVOID this time waster! She had me come to her place in one of the notels off University where the dopeboys hangout 2-3 times and each time she ghosted me. I guess if someone is offering 60 qv's, it stands to reason that she gets too many calls / texts and is a high volume provider--possibly can't keep up with the volume! But I would avoid unless you like wasting gas and time!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/277896487075
    Was curious, but really lost interest. Hate dreaming with busted in the face providers LOL. Follow her snap, and she has a nice rear, and nice looking kitty. Yet that face is a pass for me. She became humbled with her prices. She tried 80 qv for a couple months, guess life dictated otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRule22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/291744949112

    Curious about this one, anyone visit her? Can't find any info or a name. TIA.
    I'd advise otherwise. Tried to have a dream about some top, she first lead me to a randown hood off old kings. Than said "I just walked back home" obvious lie because the next location was back across old kings. So proceeded on, and I seen some old tall dude outside pretending to do something. Then I see "it" from head to toe in sweats with a hoodie on. Pulled off right then. Already know, when they do that they either with the alphabet community, trying to catfish, or look drastically different from pics. Yet YMMV is what we say around yer.

  7. #29671

    Pic?

    Have a Pic of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for clients. Asked me to post here for her. She is totally worth it and is also a cool ass chick. Super tight. Gets into it. Nice little round ass. Definitely fun. Her mic game is on point. She also takes directions real well.

  8. #29670

    Tiny Katie

    She is looking for clients. Asked me to post here for her. She is totally worth it and is also a cool ass chick. Super tight. Gets into it. Nice little round ass. Definitely fun. Her mic game is on point. She also takes directions real well.

  9. #29669

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/291744949112

    Curious about this one, anyone visit her? Can't find any info or a name. TIA.

  10. #29668
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream yesterday after work. Tried the day before and there was no response, but she did respond yesterday morning. We agreed on a time and I arrived a few minutes early. She says in a nice place off JTB. She met me downstairs and told me to go to her room as she would right up (having a cig). She was fresh out of the shower and apparently had just cleaned up and mopped the floor. Her 2 little dogs in the bathroom. This was my first time with her and I can tell you, without makeup, she looks nothing the pics she uploaded, but no bother. Started with a light massage, no oil, then DATY since she was fresh. Once she popped, she took over and gave a decent BBBJ, but kept getting up to look at her phone, which affected Jr, so I had to stroke a bit while she did her thing. I blasted on her chin and she cleaned me up with a nice warm, soapy cloth. She was very nice and chatty, but not sure if I will repeat. Maybe once more to compare.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/545855366963
    Chatty is an understatement. She is always on the gas pedal. Also be advised that after texting her, even if you haven't met, she will blow up your phone when she is available. Her pics are from at least 7 years ago.

  11. #29667

    Whitney

    Had a dream yesterday after work. Tried the day before and there was no response, but she did respond yesterday morning. We agreed on a time and I arrived a few minutes early. She says in a nice place off JTB. She met me downstairs and told me to go to her room as she would right up (having a cig). She was fresh out of the shower and apparently had just cleaned up and mopped the floor. Her 2 little dogs in the bathroom. This was my first time with her and I can tell you, without makeup, she looks nothing the pics she uploaded, but no bother. Started with a light massage, no oil, then DATY since she was fresh. Once she popped, she took over and gave a decent BBBJ, but kept getting up to look at her phone, which affected Jr, so I had to stroke a bit while she did her thing. I blasted on her chin and she cleaned me up with a nice warm, soapy cloth. She was very nice and chatty, but not sure if I will repeat. Maybe once more to compare.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/545855366963

  12. #29666

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    I've searched her name and number nothing came up. She seems pretty cool, was wondering if anyone chilled with her. 9046187622.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/130380033226
    I have 3 dreams in my car with her, and her pics are accurate. She is quite cute and chatty. I will repeat.

  13. #29665

    Intel?

    Anyone know this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/715802335852

    Thinking about pulling the trigger.

  14. #29664

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    I've searched her name and number nothing came up. She seems pretty cool, was wondering if anyone chilled with her. 9046187622.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/130380033226
    There are a few reviews on Veronica. Start with post #28912.

  15. #29663

    Veronica Vee

    I've searched her name and number nothing came up. She seems pretty cool, was wondering if anyone chilled with her. 9046187622.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/130380033226

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape