Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 776 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 826 876 1276 1776 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29663
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream yesterday after work. Tried the day before and there was no response, but she did respond yesterday morning. We agreed on a time and I arrived a few minutes early. She says in a nice place off JTB. She met me downstairs and told me to go to her room as she would right up (having a cig). She was fresh out of the shower and apparently had just cleaned up and mopped the floor. Her 2 little dogs in the bathroom. This was my first time with her and I can tell you, without makeup, she looks nothing the pics she uploaded, but no bother. Started with a light massage, no oil, then DATY since she was fresh. Once she popped, she took over and gave a decent BBBJ, but kept getting up to look at her phone, which affected Jr, so I had to stroke a bit while she did her thing. I blasted on her chin and she cleaned me up with a nice warm, soapy cloth. She was very nice and chatty, but not sure if I will repeat. Maybe once more to compare.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/545855366963
    Chatty is an understatement. She is always on the gas pedal. Also be advised that after texting her, even if you haven't met, she will blow up your phone when she is available. Her pics are from at least 7 years ago.

  2. #29662

    Whitney

    Had a dream yesterday after work. Tried the day before and there was no response, but she did respond yesterday morning. We agreed on a time and I arrived a few minutes early. She says in a nice place off JTB. She met me downstairs and told me to go to her room as she would right up (having a cig). She was fresh out of the shower and apparently had just cleaned up and mopped the floor. Her 2 little dogs in the bathroom. This was my first time with her and I can tell you, without makeup, she looks nothing the pics she uploaded, but no bother. Started with a light massage, no oil, then DATY since she was fresh. Once she popped, she took over and gave a decent BBBJ, but kept getting up to look at her phone, which affected Jr, so I had to stroke a bit while she did her thing. I blasted on her chin and she cleaned me up with a nice warm, soapy cloth. She was very nice and chatty, but not sure if I will repeat. Maybe once more to compare.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/545855366963

  3. #29661

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    I've searched her name and number nothing came up. She seems pretty cool, was wondering if anyone chilled with her. 9046187622.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/130380033226
    I have 3 dreams in my car with her, and her pics are accurate. She is quite cute and chatty. I will repeat.

  4. #29660

    Intel?

    Anyone know this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/715802335852

    Thinking about pulling the trigger.

  5. #29659

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    I've searched her name and number nothing came up. She seems pretty cool, was wondering if anyone chilled with her. 9046187622.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/130380033226
    There are a few reviews on Veronica. Start with post #28912.

  6. #29658

    Veronica Vee

    I've searched her name and number nothing came up. She seems pretty cool, was wondering if anyone chilled with her. 9046187622.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/130380033226

  7. #29657
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakuofjax  [View Original Post]
    Like I said I am fairly new here. I ask for help and no one will to suggest anything to me. Except to for try it out yourself. So I did that. Yeah, I agree I got scam out if you don't want to pay for higher price maybe suggest price or give tip. Maybe tell other of not falling for trap and trick. We are all here for a good time here.
    It's hard to suggest anyone when there is a lack of quality providers in Jax. I've posted several positive reviews on TER, them, and PD, but these providers are constantly traveling so you'll probably have to wait weeks or even months for them to drop by. I reached out to a provider last week but she had to cancel our appointment because she received too many requests from lowballers and "weirdos" and left after being here for only 1 day. You may find a good one on Tryst instead of STG. The good ones that I have seen were through PrivateDelights and Tryst.

  8. #29656
    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't always like that here, folks used to share a lot that's how I got started with searching forum and reading positive reviews. Nowadays it's mostly just negative reviews, and the occasional gentlemen who shares positive experiences. But mostly I think folks are hoarding the good options to themselves due to poor options out there and market being shitty. To give you an idea in 2018 I could get girls with 9/10 body 6/10 face gfe, drug free, no management in a private residence for similar price to what you pay now for drugged up old hag. Worst part is those girls I used to see are all gone just out of state completely.

    I'd say use this forum to see if a girl has negative reviews, use search feature. If so avoid. Sometimes post a profile and ask and folks may tell you to avoid but FYI most girls posting are avoids imo, I personally want GFE or great BBBJ with limited or no obvious drug use. I'd avoid youngerman circle, mustang, and the west side in general for most cases. South and nearer the beach better options. Erotic monkey.com has fairly accurate but limited reviews same with TER.com, pay for a month subscription and record girls with good reviews.

    I personally don't like taking one for the team unless it's a sugar baby off seeking, too risky around here for me to take chance on unknowns.

    Also just take a trip to Orlando, make a weekend out of it. Tons of good options there just search forums.
    Agreed, on multiple points. This forum has gotten a lot more negative and especially on rates. I get everyone has their own comfort point and game but I've seen too many raked over the coals for an extra 20. It's a crappy market in Jax though and I can't say anyone is happy with it. I'm not very active anymore due to it not being worth it and just go with someone higher end or one I have an established relationship with, maybe once a month or so.

    Orlando is a better quality overall, both with massage and escorts. A trip there is worth it normally although it makes the local market seem that much worse.

  9. #29655
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of having a dream with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/472593529176
    She's a scammer.

  10. #29654

    I can not wait. One of my all time fav's. Makes every minute exciting.

    Erika is amazing. I say "Love it!" over and over. I appreciate my ladies friends, but seldom do I say that at all. I do with Erika. I will see her twice, again. Sandman, thanks for introducing her to Jacksonville.

  11. #29653

    About a friendly reminder

    Just a friendly reminder to AVOID this time waster! She had me come to her place in one of the notels off University where the dopeboys hangout 2-3 times and each time she ghosted me. I guess if someone is offering 60 qv's, it stands to reason that she gets too many calls / texts and is a high volume provider--possibly can't keep up with the volume! But I would avoid unless you like wasting gas and time!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/277896487075
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails waster.jpeg‎  

  12. #29652

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of having a dream with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/472593529176
    Reached out, she asked if I were in Jax. Like, isn't your post in Jax? She then quotes HH rate plus a $30 deposit and says she is downtown. I terminated comms.

  13. #29651

    Any Intel?

    Thinking of having a dream with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/472593529176

  14. #29650

    Any reports on this riverside chick?

    I've been seeing her post every now and then, but the posts are pretty bare bones. Any of y'all know about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/438880570047

  15. #29649
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakuofjax  [View Original Post]
    Like I said I am fairly new here. I ask for help and no one will to suggest anything to me. Except to for try it out yourself. So I did that. Yeah, I agree I got scam out if you don't want to pay for higher price maybe suggest price or give tip. Maybe tell other of not falling for trap and trick. We are all here for a good time here.
    It wasn't always like that here, folks used to share a lot that's how I got started with searching forum and reading positive reviews. Nowadays it's mostly just negative reviews, and the occasional gentlemen who shares positive experiences. But mostly I think folks are hoarding the good options to themselves due to poor options out there and market being shitty. To give you an idea in 2018 I could get girls with 9/10 body 6/10 face gfe, drug free, no management in a private residence for similar price to what you pay now for drugged up old hag. Worst part is those girls I used to see are all gone just out of state completely.

    I'd say use this forum to see if a girl has negative reviews, use search feature. If so avoid. Sometimes post a profile and ask and folks may tell you to avoid but FYI most girls posting are avoids imo, I personally want GFE or great BBBJ with limited or no obvious drug use. I'd avoid youngerman circle, mustang, and the west side in general for most cases. South and nearer the beach better options. Erotic monkey.com has fairly accurate but limited reviews same with TER.com, pay for a month subscription and record girls with good reviews.

    I personally don't like taking one for the team unless it's a sugar baby off seeking, too risky around here for me to take chance on unknowns.

    Also just take a trip to Orlando, make a weekend out of it. Tons of good options there just search forums.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape