Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 731 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 10964
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7829
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys getting any good marks for sharing the reviews with girls?. One of my review got shared to the girl and she reached out asking why I am sharing prices and all. This form is for sharing info and not to get into girls good books. We get only few reviews here and if you guys even ruin that, I would rather keep it to myself. Just dumbasses everywhere.
    I personally only will review scammers or people that are egregiously rude. Someone on this forum sent someone I was talking to a cellphone camera shot of my post (because screenshots are so fucking complicated?) of what I said about her and because I'm a dumbass and have similar names on this site and SA, she pressed me about it and now I think that avenue is closed.

    I have no idea why they would do that. Were they hoping to get brownie points or some shit? So yeah even on this forum there are simps and mongers who will sabotage everything.

    Personally I'm looking for long term SBs, so if I find a good one I have no interest in "throwing her to the wolves, especially because there are so many weird mfers and they are so happy to find a normal guy. This isn't the escort or agency thread so different etiquette applies.

    If these girls want to field multiple offers then you can pick up the vibes. So far I have about as many potential SBs as I can juggle before I make a firm decision in who to go steady with, but as far as I can tell these chicks aren't escorts and actually have jobs so they legit only need a $800-$1000 month to make a difference.

    I would only be willing to share when I'm done with a SB and I wouldn't broadcast it openly because there's too many people here that would fuck it up and then MY rep with her would suffer.

  2. #7828

    Youwontforgetme

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri  [View Original Post]
    She's real but she's being. Very pushy. Openly sexual in the chat and very playful banter. I had her do a pose and send me a selfie to confirm her identity. I have enough options and she's too far away for my needs. Seems like she'll be a good time.
    Spoke to her and chatted with her. She seems real. But was quoting 700 ppm. For that price way better options out there.

  3. #7827
    Are you guys getting any good marks for sharing the reviews with girls?. One of my review got shared to the girl and she reached out asking why I am sharing prices and all. This form is for sharing info and not to get into girls good books. We get only few reviews here and if you guys even ruin that, I would rather keep it to myself. Just dumbasses everywhere.

  4. #7826

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    Where do you get these numbers of men versus women? I set up a fake female account once to see, and I think this idea that there are so many more women is bs. - lie by SA.
    The UI used to show you exact numbers based on a query. You could do all profiles within 50 miles of Boston as an example. They've changed it so you can't do that anymore as it caps it at around 5000. But if you search major cities in the area and trim your search down by miles you'll see an average of. 328 guy girl ratio. Are the profiles all real? Who knows. But this has been consistent since I've been on here for about 5+ years.

  5. #7825

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Tell them "Oh ok I'm sorry but that's out of my range. " And block them. They're not getting 1 K from others. There's about 2000 guys and 7000 women on the Boston SA scene. They outnumber us by more than 3/1 so we're the ones dictating prices not them.

    I've mentioned this before but you can also say "That's over my usual XYZ amount but if you reconsider I'm interested. " Insert your max bid as XYZ and maybe they'll reach back out after they realize they're insane.

    Good luck and remember you can get quality tail on Seeking for 3-4. I never pay more initially and get laid every month or so. Once I find a good one I keep her for awhile and spoil her until I get tired of her.
    Where do you get these numbers of men versus women? I set up a fake female account once to see, and I think this idea that there are so many more women is bs. - lie by SA.

  6. #7824
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone chat or meet up this one?. Have been chatting for a couple days and she wants to meet for dinner first. Confirmed that she doesn't need any money for meeting for dinner but considering if its worth the effort.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-99054931c764
    She's real but she's being. Very pushy. Openly sexual in the chat and very playful banter. I had her do a pose and send me a selfie to confirm her identity. I have enough options and she's too far away for my needs. Seems like she'll be a good time.

  7. #7823

    QTLonely

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-88de24785f1d

    Been chatting with her not sure though. No FS Claims a virgin waiting to get married but will do everything else and is into my fetish. Anyone??

  8. #7822

    Expensive 1000

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    WTF is happening on seeking. I came across 3 people today each one asking 1000 ppm. One of them is below average looking 32 year old MILF. Slowly, this is becoming a dry land as well. I would dather sit at home rather than paying these ones what they ask. Though I came across pretty decent ones there, recent experiences are going bad.
    Tell them "Oh ok I'm sorry but that's out of my range. " And block them. They're not getting 1 K from others. There's about 2000 guys and 7000 women on the Boston SA scene. They outnumber us by more than 3/1 so we're the ones dictating prices not them.

    I've mentioned this before but you can also say "That's over my usual XYZ amount but if you reconsider I'm interested. " Insert your max bid as XYZ and maybe they'll reach back out after they realize they're insane.

    Good luck and remember you can get quality tail on Seeking for 3-4. I never pay more initially and get laid every month or so. Once I find a good one I keep her for awhile and spoil her until I get tired of her.

  9. #7821
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBrady  [View Original Post]
    Over the last month or so, I've started messaging with about 10 different women who relatively quickly ask me to switch to communicating by Snapchat. I reply that I don't use Snapchat, but I have a Kik account or they can text me (I use a texting app). All of them either immediately blocked or ghosted. I'm assuming it has to be a scam somehow. Are they just trying to get personal info that they can use for blackmail or is it something else that I'm missing?
    It's easier (and cheaper) to create multiple accounts on SnapChat versus set up a burner phone number. Additionally, SnapChat will inform the chatters if one of them saves a pic / video or takes a screenshot. And don't forget that there's also apps that let you run multiple SnapChat accounts at once.

  10. #7820
    WTF is happening on seeking. I came across 3 people today each one asking 1000 ppm. One of them is below average looking 32 year old MILF. Slowly, this is becoming a dry land as well. I would dather sit at home rather than paying these ones what they ask. Though I came across pretty decent ones there, recent experiences are going bad.

  11. #7819
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Not for me. I decided to forget her. I won't do anything more than a coffee or sandwich before the main act. I've made the mistake a few times and some girls make a career out of getting free drinks and meals and have no intention of proceeding to the main act.
    Thanks brother. Thought of giving it a chance but you reminded me of my WYP experience where in the girl met, took money and ghosted. Learning comes with experience and I will go with your experience here.

  12. #7818

    Forget

    Not for me. I decided to forget her. I won't do anything more than a coffee or sandwich before the main act. I've made the mistake a few times and some girls make a career out of getting free drinks and meals and have no intention of proceeding to the main act.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone chat or meet up this one?. Have been chatting for a couple days and she wants to meet for dinner first. Confirmed that she doesn't need any money for meeting for dinner but considering if its worth the effort.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-99054931c764

  13. #7817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why I get so excited when they have max discount available that will save me 27.50. But the current code they sent is "VWO25COM". 25% off = 82.49 for a month. Didn't try it yet but I might!
    Works if you replace 25 with 33 too.

  14. #7816

    25% Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why I get so excited when they have max discount available that will save me 27.50. But the current code they sent is "VWO25COM". 25% off = 82.49 for a month. Didn't try it yet but I might!
    I didn't bite at the 25% and in a couple days they upped it to 33%. Maybe I'll give VW050 COM a try.

  15. #7815

    Seeking 25% Code

    I don't know why I get so excited when they have max discount available that will save me 27.50. But the current code they sent is "VWO25COM". 25% off = 82.49 for a month. Didn't try it yet but I might!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape