Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 61389
-
02-04-23 22:06 #51399Senior Member

Posts: 430I'd
Anybody recognize this one?
-
02-04-23 22:03 #51398Senior Member

Posts: 430I somehow see her every time I take a stroll, usually around 10-11:00 am.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 21:38 #51397Senior Member

Posts: 422Looked for her for 2 hrs yesterday. Nothing.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 19:47 #51396Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara in MP
Scooped her walking up twords RF. Still no phone. She made it 1 day in rehab then split. She can't get her old phone numbers out of google but working on that and getting a new phone. She was nodding off on the ride back but managed to provide her premium level of service.
-
02-04-23 17:50 #51395Senior Member

Posts: 1330Angela
Could this be the Angela who was around that area about 20-25 years ago? That Angela would probably be about 50 now. Old timers would remember her, she was fantastic.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 15:28 #51394Senior Member

Posts: 594Angela
The Angela I dated is of Siciilan heritage and is fortyish. She might live on Fulton. I always drop her off near the First World War memorial statue at the triangle.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 12:10 #51393Senior Member

Posts: 422She wanted cash upfront and gave me the weakest blowjob I've ever gotten. Said her mouth was dry. Kept nodding the whole ride to and from. If you're going to be like this when I pick you up, expect me to get my nut from you no matter what. Your job is to be a cum dumpster. I don't care if you have a habit. I'm paying you my hard earned money to use you in the way that you need to be used. I don't care if you wanted me to pull out. I don't do that.
Originally Posted by Addies
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 09:52 #51392Senior Member

Posts: 394Angela
I've noticed you have mentioned this Angela a couple of times and I'm curious as to which Angela you're talking about. I met a Angela who lives on Fulton Avenue but doesn't come out on the stroll everyday. She's got dark hair and thick in all the right places. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
02-04-23 04:18 #51391Senior Member

Posts: 42Too damn funny!! "I couldn't hear because of the wind" I'm thinking I may need to try and find her to give her a go so I can make a deposit I'm that box!
Originally Posted by MrKwell
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 21:53 #51390Senior Member

Posts: 977I met her. She looked like a crack head to me. Teeth all missing looking like a jack-o-lantern.
Originally Posted by MrKwell
[View Original Post]
Yall crazy paying high rates for that or Strawberry. Met and spoke with both of them.
-
02-03-23 20:36 #51389Senior Member

Posts: 134Oh yeah, I picked her up last week across from the uhaul. Her looks are as you described. Was really looking forward to her but as so as she got in she was asking for online numbers. So I turned around and dropped her right back off. Although she wasn't mean or rude about it. I just wasn't in the mood. But she gave me her number.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
But since you said you got her to drop to 60. I think I'll give her a call. She does have a nice ass.
-
02-03-23 20:28 #51388Senior Member

Posts: 134Lmfao. Well done😎129305;.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 19:34 #51387Senior Member

Posts: 307Damn bro, you as cold as the fucking weather LOL.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 17:01 #51386Senior Member

Posts: 422[Deleted by Admin]
-
02-03-23 16:06 #51385Senior Member

Posts: 594All kinds of Girls
Maybe she was dope sick and just wanted to finish her trick with you so she could turn another cheap trick and get well. Hooker with a heart of gold Heather needs to get well so I front her the $35 she needs to accomplish that task. Dark-haired Italian American MILF Angela doesn't need to get well but charges $45 since she is DATY clean. Olivia is a $40 date and is well worth it. Each girl is unique with respect to her illness, the quality of her service as a sex worker and what she chooses to charge. After all, it is a free country, isn't it?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





