Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 873 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12358

    Do Not Recommend

    Izzy.

    The most deceiving pics I've seen on STG's. I met with her and she is as round as tall. Nothing cute, stinky kitty, no skills. Kicking myself for going into the house and giving it a try. Was my last dream and makes a guy want to quit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...k/150896467381

  2. #12357

    Rico / Guido

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I hope you are not visiting Paisley and Roxi when Guido shows up to collect his money and he is packing heat.
    That's funny! AKA Ralph Cifaretto on the Soprano's. Seriously, people do come and go at Paisley's apartment during visits. A lot of loose ends there in more ways than one LOL!

  3. #12356

    Paisley's Rico

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    "Rico's" was indeed a typo. Meant to read, "Roxi's ad. ". Sorry for the confusion! Honestly, my best advice to anyone is avoid them both! There are much better, cleaner and tighter options out there.
    I agree! Much cleaner and tighter options out there. Some one ought to let her know about Summer's Eve or a similar product LOL! Just glad Rico didn't mean Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. Whew!

  4. #12355

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed a couple times in the tread, just search back, but if you do go please give us an update. Things can change a lot in just weeks with these providers. I'm interested myself just haven't had a reason to be over that way. !

    Stay Hydrated.
    I haven't seen her. Too many rules LOL! With that many restrictions, it's not really sex.

  5. #12354
    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick? Thought about checking her out unless anyone has had any bad experiences?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/348168494477

    Either comment or PM me if preferred.
    She's been reviewed a couple times in the tread, just search back, but if you do go please give us an update. Things can change a lot in just weeks with these providers. I'm interested myself just haven't had a reason to be over that way. !

    Stay Hydrated.

  6. #12353

    Ari?

    Has anyone seen this chick? Thought about checking her out unless anyone has had any bad experiences?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/348168494477

    Either comment or PM me if preferred.

  7. #12352

    Speaking of Early Morning fun.

    Has Anyone seen Ali (Dragon tats) lately? Last I saw she had moved to a different town, which is good, because her spot in CV was a DUMP, but she was another one that, when she was on, she was on, when she was off, oooooooof. My nickname for her was the Queen of Vaseline, but her photos didn't do her any justice, and when she was sober, seemed to really enjoy the fun. She use to be a favorite before she got too lost in the sauce. Anyone know if she's still in the game?

  8. #12351

    Early AM Visits are the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    When she's on, she's on. When she's off (high) she's off. I still keep her on rotation but as always YMMV.
    Just had an Early Morning Wake-up Call with Blu. I've seen her a few times, and this was by far the best experience. Room still a bit of a mess (Clothes all over the bathroom, usual spray on the counter, etc) but she had just woken up and seemed completely sober, shower fresh, etc.

    I agree with Dread, when she's on, she's ON, and enjoyed the ride quite a lot before the k9 finish, but I would make sure you bring your hat, she was all out and was down for the BB, but I always come prepared.

    Long story short, if you're able to snag her early in the AM before she's "gotten her day started. " She's warm, friendly and fun.

  9. #12350

    Thanks

    Appreciate it!

  10. #12349

    Amazin' Morgan

    Has anyone seen Morgan lately? Is she okay?

    Used to see her all the time but my travel patterns changed. She was such a sweetheart, I was just wondering if she's still in the game and / or doing okay.

  11. #12348

    Lexington Bodyrubs

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you attempted to post a link but maybe it failed. Any info is appreciated.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/257653804340

  12. #12347

    Lexington Bodyrubs Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]

    My last try was contacting Lexington Bodyrubs (Candace) who also had no way to come over, although she would have if she had a way over 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;. It's a little frustrating when they advertise outcall with no way to travel. Sorry, rant over and wish you all better luck than I'm having lately.
    Looks like you attempted to post a link but maybe it failed. Any info is appreciated.

  13. #12346

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Tried it. Didn't like it! Tagreplacement0}.
    Didn't like it either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...k/152510414691

  14. #12345

    No luck

    Tried to contact this one for an outcall as soon as she had posted but no response. 🤬.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/261454334387

    Then messaged ByHolly for same who at least responded two hours later and was nice enough but said she would have to try and find a ride first, which usually drags on all night and ends up pretty much nowhere in my experience. 🙄.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...7/179948106833

    My last try was contacting Lexington Bodyrubs (Candace) who also had no way to come over, although she would have if she had a way over 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;. It's a little frustrating when they advertise outcall with no way to travel. Sorry, rant over and wish you all better luck than I'm having lately.

  15. #12344

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape