Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 18049
-
02-03-23 12:20 #12454Senior Member

Posts: 484Guido
I hope you are not visiting Paisley and Roxi when Guido shows up to collect his money and he is packing heat.
-
02-03-23 11:53 #12453Senior Member

Posts: 274Rico/Guido-pimps?
"Paisley is Lexi according to Rico's ads" Maybe this is a typo? Maybe it isn't. Maybe Rico is their pimp? Rico is doing the ads for Paisley and Roxi?
-
02-03-23 09:32 #12452Senior Member

Posts: 42Paisley Nom de Guerre
Excellent dossier! The spook humor was a nice touch! I'm not familiar with Rico / Guido. Is he real or fictional?
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 09:25 #12451Senior Member

Posts: 42Not Paisley / Lex, Roxi / Ava or Miya
Totally agree! They do that when they give bad service or rip someone off. All the ho's do it unfortunately. The chick in the picture isn't Roxi / Ava, Paisley / Lexi or Miya. She does look hot though! Lmk if you make contact please.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 08:13 #12450Senior Member

Posts: 274Paisley-name game
The apartment is a real petri dish. 2 girls sharing the same bed. Dirty sheets, smells like pot, dirty dishes, dirty clothes. One is a junkie, the other smokes weed, 2 kids, cats and dogs.
Ok- for those keeping score:
Roxi=Ava.
Paisley=Lexi.
Miya=Miya.
Bourne=Kane.
Fido=dog.
Fluffy=cat.
Rico=Guido.
Roxy/Roxi- is a junkie, kitty is clean, fake pics, not so cute.
Paisley/Lexi- is pothead, but doesn't use drugs (yea right), kitty not so clean, real pics, cute.
Miya cousin of Paisley/Lexi.
Bourne/Kane-CIA spy.
Rico/Guido? Who is this? Killer pimp? Pimp, boyfriend, partner, dealer?
Roxi and Paisley work together sometimes in Nicholasville or sometimes Lexington.
Paisley pimps out her cousin Miya, who is now out of the biz.
Bourne is international.
Junkies, addicts, potheads hygiene and cleanliness is not on the top of their list of importance. Top of their list-their next fix.
-
02-02-23 23:16 #12449Senior Member

Posts: 1002Paisley / Roxi / Ava / Miya / Lexi
I don't know why providers feel the need to have different aliases when advertising. All it does is cause massive confusion amongst us when trying to review them for others on here. With that being said which name matches this pic LOL?
-
02-02-23 20:37 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 42Paisley
Roxi goes by Ava on some sites. She works with Paisley both in Nicholasville and Lexington. In some of her ads, she offers a 2 girl special with Lexi who is Paisley. You need a scorecard to keep up with these LOL. Roxi's pics are fake. One is actually Paisley and who knows where the others came from. Roxi is rough looking and she wants donation in advance and gold brick's everything! Mechanical is an understatement.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
Visited a couple of times with Paisley. She's cute enough, but there's definitely a hygiene problem! Practically no grip either. I reviewed her recently and have read concurring reviews. Set up is also a nightmare at times. YMMV.
-
02-02-23 20:11 #12447Senior Member

Posts: 135Paisley & Ava
2 girls: Roxy is Ava depending on website; Paisley is Lexi according to Rico's ads. Roxi's pictures are fake! She's ugly, with a crater face and a little fat with baby damage. She's more mechanical than an assembly line and has the personality of a rock. She's also a junkie. Yet, her kitty is cleaner than Paisley's. Paisley often overbooks and her Incall is safe, but dirty. Never changes bedspread and used condoms visible in trash can by bed aren't a nice touch. I humbly disagree about her hygiene. It's stank! And, the kitty is surprisingly loose for a small girl, but she has kids. She does like it on top, but the longer you go, the looser it gets! She was pimping her cousin Miya out. Idk if she'll get back in the game or not. She was better than Paisley P. Paisley's ad says she's getting out, but I doubt it. Don't think she can do anything else.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 18:29 #12446Senior Member

Posts: 156Paisley
Seen her a few times.
Looks: petite, blonde, cute 8/10.
Performance: 9/10 good BBBJ and multiple positions, does well on top.
Negatives: little weed smell in apartment in you're anti weed and make sure to be timely in visits or she'll remind you later.
Overall a good provider for now. I didn't notice any smells down there or a messy place as mentioned on here before.
She used to work with Roxy who is working with Lexi and also has a roommate that worked for a short time.
I assume it's 4 different girls if anyone has any info on the others pm me.
-
02-02-23 18:00 #12445Regular Member

Posts: 19I'll pass
Thank you! After your feedback and another I'm going to pass especially for the high price.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 17:58 #12444Regular Member

Posts: 19Thank you
I agree that's why post in public but know some don't for different reasons. I think I'll pass between your review and another. I think I can get more bang for my buck. Literally!
Originally Posted by IAmJustANewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 17:57 #12443Senior Member

Posts: 54Well said
Mechanical equals everything said above and yeah make sure you're in agreement on services before going. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 17:56 #12442Senior Member

Posts: 54Versailles girl
Seen a lot of threads on her and here's my take.
There is no old man in the closet, but maybe he's in jail and I missed him. LOL. As far as someone taking license plate numbers just consider where you're at and it really isn't that far fetched. Could be anything on that stretch of road. Who knows.
My real issues from my visit the other day. There is a lot of cat shit on the floor, the place stinks, and that bed gives me the creeps. She clock watches, or at least I think so and she looks worn out. She seems nice enough and with the lack of talent, and GPS, I will probably give it a thought again in the future but I think I'll look elsewhere for the next time.
-
02-02-23 17:55 #12441Douchebag

Posts: 239Didn't review but
I didn't review but her incall is in a area that only the brave would dare to venture and only if armed.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 17:51 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 172Ava—high price
I would agree. Price is too high. I will say she has a nice body. Face is not all that. She's kind of edgy. She will promise you what you want to hear on text. Then when you get there, she's rushed, no GFE, doesn't make eye contact, no BJ, just kind of lays there.
Originally Posted by IAmJustANewGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




