Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 33433
-
02-03-23 14:15 #26158Senior Member

Posts: 362Ask
Ask if she will.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 13:30 #26157Senior Member

Posts: 347Send a pic of Richard Nixon (aka Tricky Dick) 😏.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 13:10 #26156Senior Member

Posts: 31Fantasii
Fellow Mongers -.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
I have been away for a while but getting back into it. If anyone has additional info on Fantasii, I would appreciate it.
https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2
-
02-03-23 12:37 #26155Senior Member

Posts: 598Lucy
She looks good to me. Where is she located, and how much does she charge? Either PM or group response is fine.
Originally Posted by SaltPacket
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 11:17 #26154Senior Member

Posts: 747If you really want to see her
Just Google a dick pic that's kinda your skin color and send her that.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
Once you are there with cash in hand she won't turn you away, if she even notices.
-
02-03-23 11:05 #26153Senior Member

Posts: 537Looks promising but that Dic Pic requirement is a killer for me. I wish they'd take USAG referrals or something.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 10:42 #26152Senior Member

Posts: 139Rosalie
I'll be travelling down to your fine city from Columbus in about a week and plan to see Rosalie. Everything is set up, and she's been great with communication, but I just have one question that I was hoping you guys could answer for me. Does she allow for MSOG with an hour session? My gut tells me she does, but for the $400 price tag I'd like to be sure going in. Any information is appreciated, thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe
-
02-03-23 01:30 #26151Senior Member

Posts: 79Lucy
Looks like the pics maybe a little thinner, she operates out of her home which normally I don't care for but I don't as in a pinch after a no show. She gives a nice BBBJ. She is a little spacey think tootie / Anna but without the drugs. FS was covered and ok if you like thin short girls, I'd repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/112133772
-
02-02-23 23:04 #26150Senior Member

Posts: 98Spades
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/176756331593
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Here she is.
-
02-02-23 18:01 #26149Banned Member

Posts: 5352Been a couple years since I saw her. She was always on the east side. Love to blow bubbles with your cum before she swallows.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 17:47 #26148Banned Member

Posts: 5352Yes, that's the one an she is worth the drive.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 16:12 #26147Senior Member

Posts: 211I think he means "Tits and Ass in Spades".
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
High quality provider in Beavercreek area. Doesn't have adds posted all the time.
-
02-02-23 14:08 #26146Senior Member

Posts: 347Maybe it was a downhill. She'd have had the advantage then. 😏.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 12:12 #26145Senior Member

Posts: 844Really
Looks too fat to be able to "fly down street".
Originally Posted by Jppnky
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 10:53 #26144Senior Member

Posts: 192Who are you referring to HB?
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






